[Rage] Every Month Without Surgery Is Wasted Life

Lorsss

Lorsss

earcel moderator
Bimax with marianetti
First rhino with a mediocre local surgeon
orbital rims probably with Pagnoni (7k) in rome, I have to do a visit to see his results..if he can't give me the same projection taban gave to Md_hopeful..I'm fucked and I have to pay 12k to taban

rhino+Lip lift together with a top Turkey surgeon, I have to decide who
how much did you pay for the Bimax?

medialcanthuscel

medialcanthuscel

Wizard
how much did you pay for the Bimax?
9k, now the price is 10k

ti ho visto e ovviamente a te non lo farebbe mai quindi non so perché lo chiedi

N

NormieKilla

Enthusiast
I feel you OP but at least you guys are young. Try to be a blackpilled cel in his late-20 like me to realized too late the truth and can't make it up for all the wasted time.

facemaxxed

facemaxxed

Instructor
agree 100%

feel bad for suckers who get blackpilled in their 30s and realise it's too late even if they get surgeries.

fuck that must feel bad knowing they missed out.

S

streege

Zephir
Bimax with marianetti
First rhino with a mediocre local surgeon
orbital rims probably with Pagnoni (7k) in rome, I have to do a visit to see his results..if he can't give me the same projection taban gave to Md_hopeful..I'm fucked and I have to pay 12k to taban

rhino+Lip lift together with a top Turkey surgeon, I have to decide who
why for the last one not go to amir sajadian ? he does the rhino+lip lift for the same price, and is one of the best rhino surgeons in the world.

medialcanthuscel

medialcanthuscel

Wizard
why for the last one not go to amir sajadian ? he does the rhino+lip lift for the same price, and is one of the best rhino surgeons in the world.
How much for both together? Btw I have a friend who is a fan of iranian surgeons, he had a rhino with Hamid Reza

S

streege

Zephir
How much for both together? Btw I have a friend who is a fan of iranian surgeons, he had a rhino with Hamid Reza
i heard below 3K dollars, all inclusive, that's insane as hell, in a few months/years i'll go for it without a dobt.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)