Every Month Without Surgery Is Wasted Life

Nosecel9000

Nosecel9000

Life is about open growth plates
I feel like every day i dont do ky required surgeries im wasting my time bc i couls have ascended and treated better

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 2634, SpiritualCel and 14 others
I 100% agree.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 2634, Arkantos and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: SpiritualCel
I feel the same about weight loss/dieting

I feel like every day i dont do ky required surgeries im wasting my time bc i couls have ascended and treated better
redpill is thinking you can acend with softmaxing (mewing, chewing, boneashing, eyebrowmaxing, natural bodybuilding, otosticks or shoe lifts)

blackpill means realizing that you need hardcore looksmaxing like steroids and surgeries

currently I am waiting for my otoplasty, the surgery that will fix my biggest flaw, every day before the consultation and the surgery is making me realise how my life is wasted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Zygos4Life, Newguyaround and 1 other person
redpill is thinking you can acend with softmaxing (mewing, chewing, boneashing, eyebrowmaxing, natural bodybuilding, otosticks or shoe lifts)

blackpill means realizing that you need hardcore looksmaxing like steroids and surgeries
this dude said bonesmashing is redpill. that’s retardpill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, SpiritualCel, I'mme and 6 others

Would you count HGH/AI to hardmaxxes too?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Would you count HGH/AI to hardmaxxes too?
Yes, the hardmaxes I listed were related to myself.

aromatase inhibitors and HGH have so many side effects that heightmaxing can be considered one of the most hardcore practices

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and RAITEIII
With 26yrs im an oldcel that never had a gf so far, and thats why im under huge pressure to surgery and looksmax. Every day i think about what i miss on a daily basis. It makes me crazy. I'll go into debt this year to pay for all the operations.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: I'mme, RAITEIII, InZayn and 2 others
true
With 26yrs im an oldcel that never had a gf so far, and thats why im under huge pressure to surgery and looksmax. Every day i think about what i miss on a daily basis. It makes me crazy. I'll go into debt this year to pay for all the operations.

bro do several surgeries at the same time, in 6 months you'll end with this.

Worst thing is yor wgole teenage life depends on your born with looks

Worst thing is yor wgole teenage life depends on your born with looks
lol, i don't need sugery, just weight loss, bodybuilding, proper hairstyle - ded srs - for my skull size and after my face grows a little more, i will be top tier

GF is overrated, having sex with same person over and over gets boring eventually as well, if you're in college all you need is a fuck buddy and that's it, no need of gf and being her emotional tampon lmao

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and Eduardo DOV
True man I had to postpone my rhinoplasty bc I got sick. It’s in February 2020 now :rage:

• So Sad
Reactions: Nosecel9000

Yes. It feels that way. Jaw surgery will be by far my most expensive surgery, and it's the first I'm getting (since my initial hair transplant). Once I knock that out, I'll be able to knock out a surgery every 6 months.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
Every day without HGH is a lost day

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope, RAITEIII and Nosecel9000
  • +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus
Legit. Everyday while I'm at work being bored as fuck or doing monotonous work I'm always fantasizing about getting LL and AFTER THAT finally participating in real life, striving for my other goals in life etc. But then I realize I won't be able to afford it when I'm still young, when it matters the most.
Every day without being hardcore looksmaxing is a wasted day indeed.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 2933 and Nosecel9000

currently I am waiting for my otoplasty, the surgery that will fix my biggest flaw, every day before the consultation and the surgery is making me realise how my life is wasted
I've had bimax+rhino, soon I Will do orbital rim impl.+second rhino+Lip lift+brow ridge augmentation and I consider myself a normal looksmaxer. This is what is required to find a non deformed slim gf

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: kota, Deleted member 3043, MrLeeMaxxing and 4 others
I've had bimax+rhino, soon I Will do orbital rim impl.+second rhino+Lip lift+brow ridge augmentation and I consider myself a normal looksmaxer. This is what is required to find a non deformed slim gf
who are the doctors you have chosen for all theese surgeries?

Last edited:
I need:
Eye area surgeries (Maybe cantho, orbital rims, canthoplasty)
Rhinoplasty (hooked nose)
Chin implant (recessed slightly and uneven)

I'm getting them as soon as I turn 18. I know I have a lot of time but I can't live with this self hating bullshit anymore.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and Newguyaround
True life maxxing would be to obviously looksmax but to still be happy with where you are now

True life maxxing would be to obviously looksmax but to still be happy with where you are now
that's like impossible if you're planning to get more than 1 surgery

Last edited:
who are the doctors you have chosen for all theese surgeries?
Bimax with marianetti
First rhino with a mediocre local surgeon
orbital rims probably with Pagnoni (7k) in rome, I have to do a visit to see his results..if he can't give me the same projection taban gave to Md_hopeful..I'm fucked and I have to pay 12k to taban

rhino+Lip lift together with a top Turkey surgeon, I have to decide who

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Bimax with marianetti
orbital rims probably with Pagnoni (7k) in rome, I have to do a visit to see his results..if he can't give me the same projection taban gave to Md_hopeful..I'm fucked and I have to pay 12k to taban

how much did you pay for the Bimax?

how much did you pay for the Bimax?
9k, now the price is 10k

ti ho visto e ovviamente a te non lo farebbe mai quindi non so perché lo chiedi

I feel you OP but at least you guys are young. Try to be a blackpilled cel in his late-20 like me to realized too late the truth and can't make it up for all the wasted time.

agree 100%

feel bad for suckers who get blackpilled in their 30s and realise it's too late even if they get surgeries.

fuck that must feel bad knowing they missed out.

Bimax with marianetti

why for the last one not go to amir sajadian ? he does the rhino+lip lift for the same price, and is one of the best rhino surgeons in the world.

why for the last one not go to amir sajadian ? he does the rhino+lip lift for the same price, and is one of the best rhino surgeons in the world.
How much for both together? Btw I have a friend who is a fan of iranian surgeons, he had a rhino with Hamid Reza

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
How much for both together? Btw I have a friend who is a fan of iranian surgeons, he had a rhino with Hamid Reza

i heard below 3K dollars, all inclusive, that's insane as hell, in a few months/years i'll go for it without a dobt.