[Blackpill] Every single one of you is fucked up LMAO

abmonger

abmonger

Wizard
Time online
30d 16h 45m
Not that I’m any exception. But from what I can tell, there isn’t a single person on this website that hasn’t been damaged in some critical way. Some of you, to be sure, seem more NT than others.... but I’ve seen some of your social media and whenever a photograph is taken of you you’re squinting and clenching like a madman. Here are just some of the types of users I’ve seen:
  1. The veteran, older user of this forum. IMO they’re actually typically less attractive than the average teenager that posts here. They’ve given up all hope on themselves, and consequently they’re the harshest raters. Because their life is so shitty, they feel obligated to be overly harsh, out of both envy but also the actual belief that there’s no hope. And if I’m being honest it’s usually these guys that’s making the rest of us depressed

2. The mentalcel teenager that randomly found this website. Usually not a chad, but you usually okay enough looking, and usually pretty tall as well. Super susceptible to the hive mind thinking on this forum. If they were rotting before, it’s exacerbated by being on this forum. Genuinely believes it’s over after spending over a month on this forum

3. The neurotypical high-tier normie/chadlite. About as normal as someone can possibly be on this forum. Recognizes where they are on the pecking order and refrains from posting super offensive crap lest it comes back to haunt them later on. Able to lead a generally normally life and get girls outside of this forum. HOWEVER. And this is crucial. Even these people are not able to escape this forum fucking with their head. They are still obsessed with how they look and you can see them squinting and clenching as hard as possible in any picture you might find them in. Basically just like any other fucked up user except the fact that they’re above average looking allows them to survive in the real world .

4. The “NT” chads. Few and far between, were looking at a select few users on this site, like salludon, amnesia, and Arvid etc. These guys are relatively innocuous, but just as with the high tier normies/chadlites, they’re fucked up in the head. Arvid is posting here which will no doubt have a detrimental impact on his career if ever ever outed. He’s not dumb either so the fact thAt he’s willingly posting his face and other crap here shows he’s not Nt. Even if other aspects of his life show otherwise. Amnesia seems relatively NT but he’s not. Not a single one of us that obsessed with surgeries could ever possible be Nt.
  5. I expect many suicides to come. Not a single one of us will leave this forum unscathed.

6. TLDR EVEN THE “NORMAL” unaffected people are fucked up

Last edited:
abmonger

abmonger

Wizard
Time online
30d 16h 45m
Not that I’m any exception. But from what I can tell, there isn’t a single person on this website that hasn’t been damaged in some critical way. Some of you, to be sure, seem more NT than others.... but I’ve seen some of your social media and whenever a photograph is taken of you you’re squinting and clenching like a madman. Here are just some of the types of users I’ve seen:
  1. The veteran, older user of this forum. IMO they’re actually typically less attractive than the average teenager that posts here. They’ve given up all hope on themselves, and consequently they’re the harshest raters. Because their life is so shitty, they feel obligated to be overly harsh, out of both envy but also the actual belief that there’s no hope.
  2. The mentalcel teenager that randomly found this website. Usually not a chad, but you usually okay enough looking, and usually pretty tall as well. Super susceptible to the hive mind thinking on this forum. If they were rotting before, it’s exacerbated by being on this forum. Genuinely believes it’s over after spending over a month on this forum
  3. The neurotypical high-tier normie/chadlite. About as normal as someone can possibly be on this forum. Recognizes where they are on the pecking order and refrains from posting super offensive crap lest it comes back to haunt them later on. Able to lead a generally normally life and get girls outside of this forum. HOWEVER. And this is crucial. Even these people are not able to escape this forum fucking with their head. They are still obsessed with how they look and you can see them squinting and clenching as hard as possible in any picture you might find them in. Basically just like any other fucked up user except the fact that they’re above average looking allows them to survive in the real world .

4. The “NT” chads. Few and far between, were looking at a select few users on this site, like salludon, amnesia, and Arvid etc. These guys are relatively innocuous, but just as with the high tier normies/chadlites, they’re fucked up in the head. Arvid is posting here which will no doubt have a detrimental impact on his career if ever ever outed. He’s not dumb either so the fact thAt he’s willingly posting his face and other crap here shows he’s not Nt. Even if other aspects of his life show otherwise. Amnesia seems relatively NT but he’s not. Not a single one of us that obsessed with surgeries could ever possible be Nt.
  5. I expect many suicides to come. Not a single one of us will leave this forum unscathed.
not a single word

inceletto

inceletto

Retired
Time online
52d 18h 12m
Words read = 0 but i probably agree since we share similar ideas

john2

john2

|| The Square ||
Time online
69d 23h 7m
Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Master improviser
Time online
111d 19h 54m
T

Thongmaster

‎Retired
Time online
46d 18h 37m
Won'tStopNoodling

Won'tStopNoodling

Zephir
Time online
21d 2h 41m
You're 100% right but what can I do, women abuse me mentally daily.

CookiesAndCream

CookiesAndCream

Looks kill
Time online
28d 5h 33m
Wooow, number 3 is SOOOO me :feelsahh:

No but for real it's pretty accurate.

Morgothos

Morgothos

Banned
Time online
18d 8h 3m
Aren't you dead already?

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

Keep crying for the true Aryans
Time online
56d 17h 28m
Cope
I’m the mostt NT person I’ve ever met

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

Keep crying for the true Aryans
Time online
56d 17h 28m
Gigacope

You literally call yourself subhuman and curry

Reminder that black people on this forum don’t call themselves niggers
It’s a joke nigga.
But yea no way I could be NT after living my life tbh

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

I pain mog
Time online
133d 5h 17m
It's git nothing to do with the forum

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Ascending
Time online
100d 22h 56m
Which one of these are you?

abmonger

abmonger

Wizard
Time online
30d 16h 45m
It's git nothing to do with the forum
I agree that a lot of people are fucked up prior to this forum, but to say that it has nothing to do with it is a stretch.

rightfulcel

rightfulcel

dont be jealous asshole
Time online
36d 5h 20m
Its just a forum you are reading into it too much imo

Ü

Übermogger

Knowledgable
Time online
2d 17h 18m
  1. The veteran, older user of this forum. IMO they’re actually typically less attractive than the average teenager that posts here. They’ve given up all hope on themselves, and consequently they’re the harshest raters. Because their life is so shitty, they feel obligated to be overly harsh, out of both envy but also the actual belief that there’s no hope. And if I’m being honest it’s usually these guys that’s making the rest of us depressed

6. TLDR EVEN THE “NORMAL” unaffected people are fucked up
You wrong bro, I'm not fucked at all, your theory is failing

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)