Blackpill Every single one of you is fucked up LMAO

abmonger

abmonger

Zephir
Time online
122d 16h 45m
Not that I’m any exception. But from what I can tell, there isn’t a single person on this website that hasn’t been damaged in some critical way. Some of you, to be sure, seem more NT than others.... but I’ve seen some of your social media and whenever a photograph is taken of you you’re squinting and clenching like a madman. Here are just some of the types of users I’ve seen:
  1. The veteran, older user of this forum. IMO they’re actually typically less attractive than the average teenager that posts here. They’ve given up all hope on themselves, and consequently they’re the harshest raters. Because their life is so shitty, they feel obligated to be overly harsh, out of both envy but also the actual belief that there’s no hope. And if I’m being honest it’s usually these guys that’s making the rest of us depressed

2. The mentalcel teenager that randomly found this website. Usually not a chad, but you usually okay enough looking, and usually pretty tall as well. Super susceptible to the hive mind thinking on this forum. If they were rotting before, it’s exacerbated by being on this forum. Genuinely believes it’s over after spending over a month on this forum

3. The neurotypical high-tier normie/chadlite. About as normal as someone can possibly be on this forum. Recognizes where they are on the pecking order and refrains from posting super offensive crap lest it comes back to haunt them later on. Able to lead a generally normally life and get girls outside of this forum. HOWEVER. And this is crucial. Even these people are not able to escape this forum fucking with their head. They are still obsessed with how they look and you can see them squinting and clenching as hard as possible in any picture you might find them in. Basically just like any other fucked up user except the fact that they’re above average looking allows them to survive in the real world .

4. The “NT” chads. Few and far between, were looking at a select few users on this site, like salludon, amnesia, and Arvid etc. These guys are relatively innocuous, but just as with the high tier normies/chadlites, they’re fucked up in the head. Arvid is posting here which will no doubt have a detrimental impact on his career if ever ever outed. He’s not dumb either so the fact thAt he’s willingly posting his face and other crap here shows he’s not Nt. Even if other aspects of his life show otherwise. Amnesia seems relatively NT but he’s not. Not a single one of us that obsessed with surgeries could ever possible be Nt.
  5. I expect many suicides to come. Not a single one of us will leave this forum unscathed.

6. TLDR EVEN THE “NORMAL” unaffected people are fucked up

Last edited:
abmonger

abmonger

Zephir
Time online
122d 16h 45m
Not that I’m any exception. But from what I can tell, there isn’t a single person on this website that hasn’t been damaged in some critical way. Some of you, to be sure, seem more NT than others.... but I’ve seen some of your social media and whenever a photograph is taken of you you’re squinting and clenching like a madman. Here are just some of the types of users I’ve seen:
  1. The veteran, older user of this forum. IMO they’re actually typically less attractive than the average teenager that posts here. They’ve given up all hope on themselves, and consequently they’re the harshest raters. Because their life is so shitty, they feel obligated to be overly harsh, out of both envy but also the actual belief that there’s no hope.
  2. The mentalcel teenager that randomly found this website. Usually not a chad, but you usually okay enough looking, and usually pretty tall as well. Super susceptible to the hive mind thinking on this forum. If they were rotting before, it’s exacerbated by being on this forum. Genuinely believes it’s over after spending over a month on this forum
  3. The neurotypical high-tier normie/chadlite. About as normal as someone can possibly be on this forum. Recognizes where they are on the pecking order and refrains from posting super offensive crap lest it comes back to haunt them later on. Able to lead a generally normally life and get girls outside of this forum. HOWEVER. And this is crucial. Even these people are not able to escape this forum fucking with their head. They are still obsessed with how they look and you can see them squinting and clenching as hard as possible in any picture you might find them in. Basically just like any other fucked up user except the fact that they’re above average looking allows them to survive in the real world .

4. The “NT” chads. Few and far between, were looking at a select few users on this site, like salludon, amnesia, and Arvid etc. These guys are relatively innocuous, but just as with the high tier normies/chadlites, they’re fucked up in the head. Arvid is posting here which will no doubt have a detrimental impact on his career if ever ever outed. He’s not dumb either so the fact thAt he’s willingly posting his face and other crap here shows he’s not Nt. Even if other aspects of his life show otherwise. Amnesia seems relatively NT but he’s not. Not a single one of us that obsessed with surgeries could ever possible be Nt.
  5. I expect many suicides to come. Not a single one of us will leave this forum unscathed.

not a single word

I

inceletto

High effort advice provider
Time online
108d 7h 31m
Words read = 0 but i probably agree since we share similar ideas

john2

john2

|| The Square ||
Time online
102d 15h 13m
Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Time online
176d 17h 1m
Yeah I agree

Thongmaster

Thongmaster

Pretty boy twink
Time online
87d 14h 33m

Won'tStopNoodling

Won'tStopNoodling

Retired. From Beijing, China
Time online
68d 10h 52m
You're 100% right but what can I do, women abuse me mentally daily.

Chadeep

Chadeep

Zephir
Time online
40d 19h 24m
Autistic forum ngl.

CookiesAndCream

CookiesAndCream

Overlord
Time online
105d 12h 44m
Wooow, number 3 is SOOOO me :feelsahh:

No but for real it's pretty accurate.

Morgothos

Morgothos

Satiric poster
Time online
64d 22h 2m
Aren't you dead already?

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

Bald subhuman
Time online
137d 22h 45m
Cope
I’m the mostt NT person I’ve ever met

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

Bald subhuman
Time online
137d 22h 45m
Gigacope

You literally call yourself subhuman and curry

Reminder that black people on this forum don’t call themselves niggers
It’s a joke nigga.
But yea no way I could be NT after living my life tbh

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Cocainecowboymaxxing
Time online
188d 15h 39m
It's git nothing to do with the forum

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

moggeing on mumbai sewer
Time online
153d 17h 40m
Which one of these are you?

abmonger

abmonger

Zephir
Time online
122d 16h 45m
It's git nothing to do with the forum

I agree that a lot of people are fucked up prior to this forum, but to say that it has nothing to do with it is a stretch.

rightfulcel

rightfulcel

dont be jealous asshole
Time online
71d 6h 2m
Its just a forum you are reading into it too much imo

zerofad3

zerofad3

Mouthbreathing victim
Time online
23d 10h 53m
Ü

Übermogger

HIGH T ÜBERMOGGER
Time online
20d 20h 28m
  1. The veteran, older user of this forum. IMO they’re actually typically less attractive than the average teenager that posts here. They’ve given up all hope on themselves, and consequently they’re the harshest raters. Because their life is so shitty, they feel obligated to be overly harsh, out of both envy but also the actual belief that there’s no hope. And if I’m being honest it’s usually these guys that’s making the rest of us depressed

6. TLDR EVEN THE “NORMAL” unaffected people are fucked up
You wrong bro, I'm not fucked at all, your theory is failing

W0KESTMOTHF

W0KESTMOTHF

Bout to OD on HGH
Time online
82d 3h 16m
LayDownAndCope

LayDownAndCope

Zephir
Time online
36d 23h 47m
99% of people are fucked up in 2020

who cares

it's better than all the other contemptible groups like simps, male feminists, bluepilled cucks, etc
Yes

GigaTyroneOrDeath

GigaTyroneOrDeath

It's not over until you rope
Time online
66d 10h 31m
That's what being ugly does to you, years and years of negative reinforcement

LachowskiWannabe

LachowskiWannabe

Google Blue Ocean Event 2021
Time online
21d 10h 43m
Jfl if you aren’t number 4.

Also, if Arvid becomes famous I’m going to expose him for being retarded.

nvck_pilled

nvck_pilled

‏‏‎iblamejordan
Time online
63d 14h 33m
you underestimate how quickly humans forget and fall into new routines
if you leave and are busy you won’t be constantly thinking about maxillas or fhwr
not that all users here do anyways

R

Reapwhatyousow

Banned
Time online
72d 5h 31m
I’d rather be a .me user than a feminist/cuck/communist/liberal.

Btw going off your list I’m in between 2-3

ItisOver

ItisOver

170cm 15 y/o chasing 188cm with HGH narcotics
Time online
88d 21h 26m
Very quality thread now that I’ve read it

balding17yomanletcel

balding17yomanletcel

Abused Dog
Time online
132d 2h 47m
Tales from ooga booga men

NothingCanStopMe

NothingCanStopMe

I am the coochie man
Time online
17d 20h 6m
I think that's a good thing tbh
I can now do things and take risks in life that i wouldn't before.

Truthmirrorcoper

Truthmirrorcoper

Retired
Time online
89d 3h 37m
Im 9 , gigachad the only true 8 psl known to mankind while also managing to be the most efficent rotmaxxer and shitposter. Have yet to make a single post which actually serves the purpose of looksmaxxing