Every time I check my dating profiles my anger grows

elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Kraken
The way these companies feed off the desperation of men that really gets to me. How sites like okcupid and tinder hold back one like to tempt you into buying their overpriced premium plan, it is pure evil.

And then when I see that I have no replies, not even from the most disgusting, obese ogrelets you can possibly imagine, I am reminded of what a fucked up place society is in.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SeiGun, Deleted member 685, AspiringChad and 4 others
Society has gone to hell.

businesses were always about ripping people's money off at the lowest costs.

i blame the people for giving their money and not the dating apps.

XD

Dating apps are a business, Dont take the shit seriously i tried it for 1 month its a joke.

Doesn't make it less scummy.

Sub 6 men are desperate. The laws & social norms that allowed them to live a happy and fulfilling life have been removed in the name of muh freedomz and equality, we are headed towards the rocks and there is no easy way to turn this ship around.
---
Just lol if you aren't preparing yourself for the worst. Some serious shit is going to go down real soon unless things change.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Dating apps are a business, Dont take the shit seriously i tried it for 1 month its a joke.
But then again approaching is a joke too

Best way imo is to build a good IG profile

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
Sub 6 men are desperate.

it didn't take me long to know what was going on without spending a fuckton of money desperately to see if it's going to work that way.

if people are taking too long to comprehend what's going on in today's world then we have a bigger problem which is very low intelligence which is way more concerning than dating tbh.

I get the urge to download dating apps sometimes, but it quickly subsides when I remember I'm a baldcel with a giant forehead :feelswah:

But then again approaching is a joke too

Best way imo is to build a good IG profile
The best way is to get the fuck out of this country and start a new life in hungary, there is no future here unless you want to marry a post wall skank and you are okay with your descendents being bix noods.

The best way is to get the fuck out of this country and start a new life in hungary, there is no future here unless you want to marry a post wall skank and you are okay with your descendents being bix noods.
Lol keep dreaming buddy. You would get eaten alive in the Balkans

Just lol if you srsly think Budapest is more dangerous than London.
If you don't fuck in your home country then you for sure won't become a slayer if you move to a foreign country where the mentality of the people is vastly different and where you don't speak the language. Maybe these things wouldn't matter if you were well off but what do you really have to offer? Nothing

If you don't fuck in your home country then you for sure won't become a slayer if you move to a foreign country where the mentality of the people is vastly different and where you don't speak the language. Maybe these things wouldn't matter if you were well off but what do you really have to offer? Nothing
You sound nervous for some reason, I wonder why. :lul:

I get the urge to download dating apps sometimes, but it quickly subsides when I remember I'm a baldcel with a giant forehead :feelswah:
Sad shit, man.

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel