Blackpill Every woman you talk to has had a dick in her mouth. Think about it.

personalityinkwell

personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
Time online
203d 23h 54m
This is why men get more respect. You can have a conversation with a guy and you both have equal understanding that you've never sucked a dick.

That receptionist? Dick in her mouth. That professor you've got whos like 50? Dick in her mouth. Male inceltears poster? Dick in his mouth. That Latina chick you tried to Oneitis? Verga en su boca.

This is why I can't respect them.

I

ImprovLoser

Zephir
Time online
153d 14h 51m
This is why men get more respect. You can have a conversation with a guy and you both have equal understanding that you've never sucked a dick.

That receptionist? Dick in her mouth. That professor you've got whos like 50? Dick in her mouth. Male inceltears poster? Dick in his mouth. That Latina chick you tried to Oneitis? Verga en su boca.

Cope if u think foids get less respect in 2021 tho

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Ascending Subhuman
Time online
79d 2h 15m
This guy is brazilian btw
brasilian.jpg

Face is everything

Face is everything

Unfixable subhuman
Time online
62d 23h 2m
I have read this thread somewhere already jfl did you steal it?

moggedbyevery1

moggedbyevery1

Just smile bro
Time online
27d 15h 13m
Ngl I saw a girl hooking up 3 times at a club on a Instagram story, her friend recorded it, over for women in 2021 if this is now considered acceptable behaviour

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Apprentice
Time online
2d 5h 28m

And? What is this...some sort of lesbian advocate thread?

FallenPrime

FallenPrime

Subhuman abomination
Time online
14d 15h 32m
Every femoid's mind revolved around sex with the biggest Chad, period.

A

AlwaysHaveQuestions

Zephir
Time online
59d 44m
going outside now. will keep this in mind

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Apprentice
Time online
2d 5h 28m
Every woman I talk to had my dick in their mouth at some time. Once, a woman I dated a few years back, she was 25, and invited me over for Thanksgiving with her family. And as I'm talking to her mother and grandmother, which allow me to remind you was pretty damn awkward, because neither one of them shared with her that they too had my dick in their mouths years prior, I felt pretty good. Her father. Ugh. Not so. He knew. He looked like he wanted to end his life. Watching me chuckle and slide a wink here and there at his ex-wife and mother. Ugh. Mogged him Turkey style. And the daughter, kept grabbing my turkey, as her mother would give me that longing gaze as if telling me, "I miss your cock in my mouth so badly."

And the grandmother too. Ugh. She even tried to get me to follow her to the back room. "Jimmy. Can you be a darling and come help me with a box. You have very strong arms for the job." But I knew don't fall for that oldpussy trap. That woman's brutal! A fucking rapist tbh. Last time I was with her, she locked her legs around me like some sort of deathlock. Like what you would see in a wrestling match? Ugh.

So yeah. I understand what you mean by remembering my dick in women's mouths.

Last edited:
personalityinkwell

personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
Time online
203d 23h 54m
of course you didn't steal it
there's only a few sentences written
I'll post a longer based thread in a few days, you'll see

Users who are viewing this thread