Every woman you talk to has had a dick in her mouth. Think about it.

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
This is why men get more respect. You can have a conversation with a guy and you both have equal understanding that you've never sucked a dick.

That receptionist? Dick in her mouth. That professor you've got whos like 50? Dick in her mouth. Male inceltears poster? Dick in his mouth. That Latina chick you tried to Oneitis? Verga en su boca.

This is why I can't respect them.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt, CANI, Beetlejuice and 40 others
This is why men get more respect. You can have a conversation with a guy and you both have equal understanding that you've never sucked a dick.

That receptionist? Dick in her mouth. That professor you've got whos like 50? Dick in her mouth. Male inceltears poster? Dick in his mouth. That Latina chick you tried to Oneitis? Verga en su boca.

Cope if u think foids get less respect in 2021 tho

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Melo95, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, GetShrekt, MentalistKebab and 3 others
This guy is brazilian btw
Brasilian

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
I have read this thread somewhere already jfl did you steal it?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Gonna have to go to therapy now that I am aware of this disturbing info.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Petsmart and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
Ngl I saw a girl hooking up 3 times at a club on a Instagram story, her friend recorded it, over for women in 2021 if this is now considered acceptable behaviour

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604

And? What is this...some sort of lesbian advocate thread?

Every femoid's mind revolved around sex with the biggest Chad, period.

going outside now. will keep this in mind

OP? Dick in his mouth

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Every woman I talk to had my dick in their mouth at some time. Once, a woman I dated a few years back, she was 25, and invited me over for Thanksgiving with her family. And as I'm talking to her mother and grandmother, which allow me to remind you was pretty damn awkward, because neither one of them shared with her that they too had my dick in their mouths years prior, I felt pretty good. Her father. Ugh. Not so. He knew. He looked like he wanted to end his life. Watching me chuckle and slide a wink here and there at his ex-wife and mother. Ugh. Mogged him Turkey style. And the daughter, kept grabbing my turkey, as her mother would give me that longing gaze as if telling me, "I miss your cock in my mouth so badly."

And the grandmother too. Ugh. She even tried to get me to follow her to the back room. "Jimmy. Can you be a darling and come help me with a box. You have very strong arms for the job." But I knew don't fall for that oldpussy trap. That woman's brutal! A fucking rapist tbh. Last time I was with her, she locked her legs around me like some sort of deathlock. Like what you would see in a wrestling match? Ugh.

So yeah. I understand what you mean by remembering my dick in women's mouths.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel
how do u respect someone who literally ENJOYS being dominated & abused by another human??

jfl @ ever holding a female higher than urself

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Beetlejuice, HQNPmaxxing and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8919 and Deleted member 9072
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
of course you didn't steal it
there's only a few sentences written
I'll post a longer based thread in a few days, you'll see

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9072