Every young guy is an eboy wtf?

D

Deleted member 5393

Kraken
Here in Scandinavia basically EVERY teen guy I see have curtains, is skinny, wear eboy clothes and have a smug look to their faces

How the fuck could this happen? How could every guy in just a matter of years become like this. Young guys have become like women due to all the estrogen pollution: basically clones of eachother.

its amazing. they all look like asexual twinks but some are prettyboys ngl.
C178B59E FF41 4BDB A017 E6E5B8D10ADC

• JFL
Reactions: Hades and Deleted member 6497
This is what women want

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Over, Slayer and 3 others
It's what girls like atm.

• +1
Reactions: Over, Alexanderr and Nosecel
This is what women want
20+ girls think these guys are cucks
But 14-18 probably like it
Im happy that all guys are twinks now. Its good. Easy to mog.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
oy vey
Testosterone_344_273_23983.gif

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadlitecel, sdmaster, bruh3610 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 3832
Even before tik tok was a thing about 30% of guys my age had curtains in Finland

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
That’s why you’re an ogre incel
You're right.

Me

This is the reason why I earned the nickname "Ogre".

Simply because I behaved and looked like one at a young age.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6497
Eboys look good if they have bones:

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
Can confirm. This shit is happening where I live too.

• Woah
This is good.

when all guys look like asexual twinks its easier to mog. Less competition.
What a fucking retard. ''Me, me, me. Life is all about me.''

What a fucking retard. ''Me, me, me. Life is all about me.''
Everyone thinks they’re a main character when they’re just in the background

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming, Deleted member 5632 and her
Everyone thinks they’re a main character when they’re just in the background
This is a big problem in the world of today. These brats think they deserve something, they're taught everything is possible for them since young age. Everything is not possible, however. Average man and woman is destined to a lifetime of boring, gray and meaningless labor. Before that, however, they think they're something special, and possess some kind of authority. 90% of kids these days are spoiled brats.

In countries, where there is mandatory military service, the problem is way less severe, as guys are put to work and will learn their place. In my opinion all young guy should spend AT LEAST 1 year in the military, and martial arts should become a regular part of P.E in schools. Tough love is the best teacher, 2/3 of Forbes 500 richest billionaires have military background.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadlitecel, MentalistKebab and Jagged0
nordic men evolved to be as attractive as possible.
Sexual selection was hard in primitive europe

nordic men evolved to be as attractive as possible.
Sexual selection was hard in primitive europe
Yes scandinavian guys are much betterlookijg than i thought. Seen several goodlooking guys this week. They are also NTmaxxed and has perfect NT fashion, phone etc.

if scandinavian guys had darker hair and bigger bodies like americans they would be gigamoggers

Last edited:
eboy maxing is legit and has probably ascended many tbh

it makes guys get:

lean
perfect hair
perfect skin
stylemaxing via clothes jewellery, other
accessories

This is a big problem in the world of today. These brats think they deserve something, they're taught everything is possible for them since young age. Everything is not possible, however. Average man and woman is destined to a lifetime of boring, gray and meaningless labor. Before that, however, they think they're something special, and possess some kind of authority. 90% of kids these days are spoiled brats.

In countries, where there is mandatory military service, the problem is way less severe, as guys are put to work and will learn their place. In my opinion all young guy should spend AT LEAST 1 year in the military, and martial arts should become a regular part of P.E in schools. Tough love is the best teacher, 2/3 of Forbes 500 richest billionaires have military background.
Yeah bro thats why all Stacies are falling in love with Turks while Swedish prettyboys can only get landwhales.:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Last edited:
  • JFL
gateway step to trannymaxxing

I have not seen any eboy my entire life in the Netherlands.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
Stop coping, roach.
Exactly.
No amount of redpilled masculinity maxxing will worth even a milimeters of cheekbones and you know that well considering your insult

i thouht holland was identical to scandinavia
yes it is, but my experience when i was is scandinavie multiple times on vacation those guys are way more cucked

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Exactly.
No amount of redpilled masculinity maxxing will worth even a milimeters of cheekbones and you know that well considering your insult
Average turkish man:
72d3dc04

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
Over if you're not prettyboymaxxed tiktoker with 18yo girls dmingyou on IG

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 5393
Imagine those ''man'' being at war... At least they would get killed quickly snd they wouldnt wast oxygene

could U beat them up?
Propably Yes but thats not about that, im not some super fighter. I mean that they act so feminine, everyone of them have that fucking victim mentality, cant fucking do simple pull ups or after running for 10 minutes they fucking die. After being puched they cry how much it hurts lol. That disgust me

• +1
Propably Yes but thats not about that, im not some super fighter. I mean that they act so feminine, everyone of them have that fucking victim mentality, cant fucking do simple pull ups or after running for 10 minutes they fucking die. After being puched they cry how much it hurts lol. That disgust me
Why do girls like them so much?

Why do girls like them so much?
Like? Femeles like femeles so why they wouldnt like feminine man? Also if Hes gl they gonna fuck him anyway. Still guy like this would amog Preetyboy quite hard. Keep that in mind that they can BOTH fuck and Hang out with Preetyboy, while chad high t man will do his thing after sex so you will see more Preetyboys hamging out with foids
Jocko willink bio 1 2810477551 1556492388615

• +1
Like? Femeles like femeles so why they wouldnt like feminine man? Also if Hes gl they gonna fuck him anyway. Still guy like this would amog Preetyboy quite hard. Keep that in mind that they can BOTH fuck and Hang out with Preetyboy, while chad high t man will do his thing after sex so you will see more Preetyboys hamging out with foids
View attachment 441037
U probably dont have tiktok prettyboys in poland. Ur lucky.