EVERYONE ON FINASTERIDE WATCH THIS VIDEO

NorwoodMilitant

NorwoodMilitant

Diamond

This is so true, people complain about sides while every other part of their lifestyle is dogshit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Theonewhowillascend, Barbarossa_ and 2 others
I want to fuck

Well ... i'm definitely buying finasteride now.

If I ever need fin I will make sure all my blood work is fucking flawless beforehand

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and NorwoodMilitant
If I ever need fin I will make sure all my blood work is fucking flawless beforehand
Yeah man healthy eating and working out every day counteracts any sides you get in my experience

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging and Deleted member 1751
I didnt watch the video yet but I cant think of a single side effect that would be worse than going bald

It's like you take a pill to grow 3" taller but it has " side effects ", its like who gives a fuck if it kills you in 10 years its worth the 3 " if you're under 6'

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, homesick, LostYouth and 7 others
Finasteride slightly but noticeably decreased my sex drive and it weirdly enough reverted to normal when I switched to dutasteride. Might've been due to small but significant hormonal swings due to finasteride's short half-life.

Also keep in mind Mike is roiding so the decrease in DHT is probably offset quite a bit by that.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging, goat2x, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodMilitant
Finasteride slightly but noticeably decreased my sex drive and it weirdly enough reverted to normal when I switched to dutasteride. Might've been due to small but significant hormonal swings due to finasteride's short half-life.

Also keep in mind Mike is roiding so the decrease in DHT is probably offset quite a bit by that.
I’ve been on fin for a year and had some regrowth but I feel like it’s plateaued. I’m about Norwood 2.5, would you recommend switching to dut?

Dutasteride raises testosterone more than finasteride.
While also decreasing androgenic activity in the body overall. I don't think the test boost offsets the 99% decrease in DHT as my beard got raped once I started dut.

My money is on it being the result of dut's weeks long half-life, whereas finasteride's is like 6-7 hours iirc. Despite both being permanent inhibitors of 5ar, you're body is constantly pumping out more of it, so given the steep dose/response curve of finasteride there's a definite possibility of a slight DHT rebound/E decrease in serum after a certain number of hours, which undoubtedly fucks with the HPTA as it constantly tries to readjust to constant shifts in hormonal baseline.

I wonder how many of those getting side effects are actually shooting themselves in the foot by taking 0.5mg or dosing on some stupid schedule like E2D or E3D.
I’ve been on fin for a year and had some regrowth but I feel like it’s plateaued. I’m about Norwood 2.5, would you recommend switching to dut?
Similar story on fin for me. Got a nice boost when I started using but then plateaued and started losing again after 2 years or so. Can't say what's appropriate for you but getting on dut was the best decision of my life. Stopped my hair loss in its tracks and gave me back high school-tier hair density - looks kinda funny with a NW2 though, lol.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 3162 and Zeta ascended
While also decreasing androgenic activity in the body overall. I don't think the test boost offsets the 99% decrease in DHT as my beard got raped once I started dut.

My money is on it being the result of dut's weeks long half-life, whereas finasteride's is like 6-7 hours iirc. Despite both being permanent inhibitors of 5ar, you're body is constantly pumping out more of it, so given the steep dose/response curve of finasteride there's a definite possibility of a slight DHT rebound/E decrease in serum after a certain number of hours, which undoubtedly fucks with the HPTA as it constantly tries to readjust to constant shifts in hormonal baseline.

I wonder how many of those getting side effects are actually shooting themselves in the foot by taking 0.5mg or dosing on some stupid schedule like E2D or E3D.
Based and high IQ. I started taking dut 3 times a week while of finasteride but stopped.......

• +1
Reactions: varbrah
Based and high IQ. I started taking dut 3 times a week while of finasteride but stopped.......
Yeah and then you probably know 3x/week is enough given the half life. My itch won't come back unless I don't dose dut for like 2-ish weeks straight, and if I'm remembering right it would creep back hard two days or so off finasteride.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Zeta ascended
I didnt watch the video yet but I cant think of a single side effect that would be worse than going bald

It's like you take a pill to grow 3" taller but it has " side effects ", its like who gives a fuck if it kills you in 10 years its worth the 3 " if you're under 6'
This
If you are blackpilled it is an easy choice
Still doesn't feel good to make the choice, but its easy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

Similar story on fin for me. Got a nice boost when I started using but then plateaued and started losing again after 2 years or so. Can't say what's appropriate for you but getting on dut was the best decision of my life. Stopped my hair loss in its tracks and gave me back high school-tier hair density - looks kinda funny with a NW2 though, lol.
Fuuuuckkkk I want my highschool hair back so bad, I could try dut for a month or so, if there is any increase in sides then go back to fin?

Fuuuuckkkk I want my highschool hair back so bad, I could try dut for a month or so, if there is any increase in sides then go back to fin?
I mean, you're HPTA is probably going to need another 4-6 months to fully readjust to the changes in your baseline hormonal state, so yes you are likely to experience sides from switching and then switching back. If you are thinking of switching to dut you need to commit for that time period, at least.

In my case, switching to dut kicked my libido into overdrive for about two weeks, to the point where I needed to grip and rip 5 times a day. Not too bad overall. Can't say what would happen if I switched back to fin since I haven't done it. Like I said though, I feel better on dut than fin.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: goat2x and NorwoodMilitant
This
If you are blackpilled it is an easy choice
Still doesn't feel good to make the choice, but its easy

Thanks for the support bro

Even tho I talk shit on tallfags occasionally just want to let you know you and SirGey are good ass dudes

• Love it
Reactions: LordNorwood

Sorry I didn't really understand. How would taking a more complex dosage interfere with Fin's sides? Also, just wondering, have you tried RU (if not, why didn't you use it)?

Sorry I didn't really understand. How would taking a more complex dosage interfere with Fin's sides? Also, just wondering, have you tried RU (if not, why didn't you use it)?
I assume you're referring to non-standard dosage (<1mg) and non-standard dosing schedule (E2D,E3D,etc) for finasteride. Doing either or both most likely exacerbates short-term daily swings in hormone (DHT/T/E) levels/ratios. This is a problem since your body is constantly trying to reach a roughly 'optimal' baseline or homeostasis based on various biochemical interactions, molecular signals, feedback loops, etc. Since constant swings in major hormones are detrimental to the body's ability to self-regulate (it would be adjusting to a new 'normal' intradaily), and irregular dosage/dosing of finasteride can induce significant hormonal swings due to its short half-life, it's very likely that the side effects some users experience from the medication are increased precisely by the things they do to try to reduce side effects (decrease dosage, dose less frequently, etc.).

I don't use RU or any topicals really due to inconvenience with applying them. I also already have the anti-androgen angle largely covered by dutasteride. I also don't trust random Chinese middlemen who had nothing to do with the production of the actual product (and likely buy rejected or low-purity batches from the producers for pennies on the dollar) to have my best interests at heart, lol. I had a friend who did this and the RU he bought (from a supposedly reputable vendor) had inconsistent efficacy or a was hit or miss depending on when he bought the batch, on top of always being a different texture/color/consistency as if it had been produced under different conditions each time. He eventually paid to have his last batch tested and it wasn't even RU that he received.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LostYouth
I assume you're referring to non-standard dosage (<1mg) and non-standard dosing schedule (E2D,E3D,etc) for finasteride. Doing either or both most likely exacerbates short-term daily swings in hormone (DHT/T/E) levels/ratios. This is a problem since your body is constantly trying to reach a roughly 'optimal' baseline or homeostasis based on various biochemical interactions, molecular signals, feedback loops, etc. Since constant swings in major hormones are detrimental to the body's ability to self-regulate (it would be adjusting to a new 'normal' intradaily), and irregular dosage/dosing of finasteride can induce significant hormonal swings due to its short half-life, it's very likely that the side effects some users experience from the medication are increased precisely by the things they do to try to reduce side effects (decrease dosage, dose less frequently, etc.).

I don't use RU or any topicals really due to inconvenience with applying them. I also already have the anti-androgen angle largely covered by dutasteride. I also don't trust random Chinese middlemen who had nothing to do with the production of the actual product (and likely buy rejected or low-purity batches from the producers for pennies on the dollar) to have my best interests at heart, lol.

Ah thank you I understand what you mean now! I presume changing the actual dosing doesn't really matter at all but the dosing schedule shifting hormone profile is what should be avoided. Lol, your concerns resonate with me strongly, but unfortunately I am too young to use orals :(.

• +1
I mean, you're HPTA is probably going to need another 4-6 months to fully readjust to the changes in your baseline hormonal state, so yes you are likely to experience sides from switching and then switching back. If you are thinking of switching to dut you need to commit for that time period, at least.

In my case, switching to dut kicked my libido into overdrive for about two weeks, to the point where I needed to grip and rip 5 times a day. Not too bad overall. Can't say what would happen if I switched back to fin since I haven't done it. Like I said though, I feel better on dut than fin.
High IQ dude, thank you.

• +1
FINASTERIDE, You can half dose finastride for hairloss. You don't need to take the full pill/dose. For he same effect for hairloss.
I noticed zero loss in sex drive, from the FINASTERIDE.

Ah thank you I understand what you mean now! I presume changing the actual dosing doesn't really matter at all but the dosing schedule shifting hormone profile is what should be avoided. Lol, your concerns resonate with me strongly, but unfortunately I am too young to use orals :(.
Dosage too.

What's great about the medication is that even a dose as low as 0.2mg is probably efficacious and inhibits almost as much DHT as 1mg. The issue is how sensitive DHT levels are to circulating finasteride levels, especially given a 4.7h to 7.1h half-life and keeping in mind that 5-alpha reductase is slowly replenishing itself in the blood and tissue. Optimistically assuming the longest half life (7.1 hours) and dosage of 1mg, you're left with about 10% of that or 0.1mg circulating after 24 hours.
FINASTERIDE, You can half dose finastride for hairloss. You don't need to take the full pill/dose. For he same effect for hairloss.
I noticed zero loss in sex drive, from the FINASTERIDE.
For a reduction in DHT levels conducive to slowing down hair loss, sure. I never understood this mentality though, if you're suppressing 65%+ DHT with half of a pill, you may as well suppress the whole 70% and not introduce any unneeded variability. You also might not be prone to sides, according to studies most don't get any major sides and of those who do, they either nocebo themselves or they'll only notice negative side effects during the adjustment period which go away afterwards or upon cessation.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and eduardkoopman
Dosage too.

View attachment 270849

What's great about the medication is that even a dose as low as 0.2mg is probably efficacious and inhibits almost as much DHT as 1mg. The issue is how sensitive DHT levels are to circulating finasteride levels, especially given a 4.7h to 7.1h half-life and keeping in mind that 5-alpha reductase is slowly replenishing itself in the blood and tissue. Optimistically assuming the longest half life (7.1 hours) and dosage of 1mg, you're left with about 10% of that or 0.1mg circulating after 24 hours.

For a reduction in DHT levels conducive to slowing down hair loss, sure. I never understood this mentality though, if you're suppressing 65%+ DHT with half of a pill, you may as well suppress the whole 70% and not introduce any unneeded variability. You also might not be prone to sides, according to studies most don't get any major sides and of those who do, they either nocebo themselves or they'll only notice negative side effects during the adjustment period which go away afterwards or upon cessation.
just chemically castrate yourself for some hair follicles to grow back theorem

I probably wouldn’t be having kids without hair anyway ;) My balls work fine though and test levels are technically supraphysiological at 1043 ng/dl, so I assume I’m producing viable swimmers.

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, goat2x and Deleted member 2756
I have quite high T, well outside the reference range on fin and still get these gay dick sides.

Last edited:
I probably wouldn’t be having kids without hair anyway ;) My balls work fine though and test levels are technically supraphysiological at 1043 ng/dl, so I assume I’m producing viable swimmers.
isn't dihydrotestosterone vital for seminal vesicle function and spermatogenesis? and yeah great test levels.

Would honestly rather castrate myself than resemble a cancer patient

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and Deleted member 3162
isn't dihydrotestosterone vital for seminal vesicle function and spermatogenesis? and yeah great test levels.
While they have varying affinities, biochemically speaking testosterone and DHT are both androgen receptor agonists. DHT is really only crucial for development of certain characteristics in utero, through childhood and until puberty ends. Based on my research, past puberty plain old T can take over the regulatory functions and does so very well as long as estrogenic activity is kept in check. This means staying healthy overall, which itself means mostly business as usual i.e. not eating junk, limiting exposure to phyto- and xeno-estrogens, and keeping bf low to minimize aromatase activity, etc. or all of the things you want to be doing anyway as a man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756

gotta die of something

same thing with roids who tf cares if u die at 70 not 85. who the hell wants to be 85 anyway .

• +1
Reactions: homesick
While they have varying affinities, biochemically speaking testosterone and DHT are both androgen receptor agonists. DHT is really only crucial for development of certain characteristics in utero, through childhood and until puberty ends. Based on my research, past puberty plain old T can take over the regulatory functions and does so very well as long as estrogenic activity is kept in check. This means staying healthy overall, which itself means mostly business as usual i.e. not eating junk, limiting exposure to phyto- and xeno-estrogens, and keeping bf low to minimize aromatase activity, etc. or all of the things you want to be doing anyway as a man.
you're well educated and informed, you do the drug justice.

I’ve been on Fin for almost a year now. Can say no real side effects were noticed so I’m very hopeful that my body can handle them from now on aswell.
One thing to add is that I probably have one of the worst fucking lifestyles on this forum and this says a lot. I stay indoors pretty much 24/7 during the week due to remote job, I eat a lot of fastfood, I am depressed because of this current job and not being able to find a better one, I don’t even workout, I don’t take any supplements etc. Like some fellas ITT said I had a good boost of hair regrowth in the first 6-7 months then it all went to shit in like 2 months when I did a bit of microdosing. What I mean by that is that I was cutting the pill with a knife and often I didn’t have two equal halves so one day I’d take like 0.3 mg and the other day 0.7.
I don’t know if it’s a coincidence but the hair has gone to shit again in a short time.

Now I am taking the full pill again and I have hopes that my hairline will grow back. Why I am saying this is because I see small miniaturized hairs growing a bit longer than theyusually do.

@varbrah thoughts? What do you think of microdosing?

Edit - added pics of hairline. Skin looks disguisting jfl.

008187DC E59A 43EC 852F C47B2F92E1E8

D4CD7565 DBD2 4269 BEE4 EB6F1F212284

Some days I really feel like I’m not seeing any improvement but last night after showering and while dermarolling I noticed that there was better density among these miniaturized hairs. Whether they’ll regrow or not I have no clue. I’m planning to wait a few more weeks and if there’s no improvement, I’ll add Minox to the regi.

Last edited:
I’ve been on Fin for almost a year now. Can say no real side effects were noticed so I’m very hopeful that my body can handle them from now on aswell.
One thing to add is that I probably have one of the worst fucking lifestyles on this forum and this says a lot. I stay indoors pretty much 24/7 during the week due to remote job, I eat a lot of fastfood, I am depressed because of this current job and not being able to find a better one, I don’t even workout, I don’t take any supplements etc. Like some fellas ITT said I had a good boost of hair regrowth in the first 6-7 months then it all went to shit in like 2 months when I did a bit of microdosing. What I mean by that is that I was cutting the pill with a knife and often I didn’t have two equal halves so one day I’d take like 0.3 mg and the other day 0.7.
I don’t know if it’s a coincidence but the hair has gone to shit again in a short time.

Now I am taking the full pill again and I have hopes that my hairline will grow back. Why I am saying this is because I see small miniaturized hairs growing a bit longer than theyusually do.

Some people don't even take anything like finasteride and their sex drive still gets nuked from bad lifestyle + porn addiction. This sounds like such a cope but atleast finasteride has forced me to eat healthy + train more to counteract sides

I'm not on fin but I'm on something that is similar to DHT. Let me tell you. I feel fucking incredible and masculine. The tip of my cock got ultra sensitive and red as soon as I went on it. Sex drive has been through the roof the whole time. Have fun feeling the opposite on fin.

120 days on FIN killed my libido and didn't grow back my hair. A complete wastes of £92.00 (approx. $120.00)

120 days on FIN killed my libido and didn't grow back my hair. A complete wastes of £92.00 (approx. $120.00)
Did you watch the video? It couldve been in your head.

It wasn't, lol.
bad luck, are you trying to find another way to keep hair or just accepting it?

Edit - added pics of hairline. Skin looks disguisting jfl.

View attachment 270974
View attachment 270975
Some days I really feel like I’m not seeing any improvement but last night after showering and while dermarolling I noticed that there was better density among these miniaturized hairs. Whether they’ll regrow or not I have no clue. I’m planning to wait a few more weeks and if there’s no improvement, I’ll add Minox to the regi.
You look like a good candidate for a HT man, seems thick at the back

Last edited:

if anything E2 and Progesterone are more important for spermatogenesis than DHT. also, congenital 5AR2 deficiency means practically 0 DHT in the genitals and the guys still father children.
It wasn't, lol.

androgens in general play a secondary/tertiary role in libido - dopamine and estro are the main players, test comes in third place.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
You look like a good candidate for a HT man, seems thick at the back
I don’t have enough money for a HT. I can only pray that I’m re-growing half a cm of the hairline back.

I don't use RU or any topicals really due to inconvenience with applying them. I also already have the anti-androgen angle largely covered by dutasteride. I also don't trust random Chinese middlemen who had nothing to do with the production of the actual product (and likely buy rejected or low-purity batches from the producers for pennies on the dollar) to have my best interests at heart, lol. I had a friend who did this and the RU he bought (from a supposedly reputable vendor) had inconsistent efficacy or a was hit or miss depending on when he bought the batch, on top of always being a different texture/color/consistency as if it had been produced under different conditions each time. He eventually paid to have his last batch tested and it wasn't even RU that he received.

Ah just saw this again, do you know which vendor he bought from and how he had it tested? I have some powder from Anageninc sitting in my cabinet atm and it would be nice to have it purity tested before actually starting to apply it.

Ah just saw this again, do you know which vendor he bought from and how he had it tested? I have some powder from Anageninc sitting in my cabinet atm and it would be nice to have it purity tested before actually starting to apply it.

Not sure. Anagen inc, the kane shop and etc are all middlemen and maybe even the same Chinese guy operating multiple store fronts. You can probably get it tested at a University lab if you know someone or just google HPLC mass spectrometry testing if you’re willing to fork out some $

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath