Everyone on here should hear this

Parko

Parko

Iron
Nobody on here will truly ascend if you're not rich enough to afford surgeries. That's it. That's what's holding most of us back. It seems like everyone on here and lookism bury their heads in the sand about moneymaxing, though. Everyone, if you're truly about it, should be prioritising moneymaxing because it's the key to becoming whoever you want. Yeah, whatever, you can maybe go up one, maybe even two points by perfecting your skincare routine, gymcelling and getting a better haircut.
whoop-de-fucking-doo. You're not redpilled hard enough if you can't accept the fact that you're probably too broke to even ascend to a level which is dramatically noticeable to people other than you.
There's nothing wrong with trying, however, because I think it's great that people are actually trying to improve themselves and are hitting the gym, getting rid of spots etc. But seriously, don't delude yourself into thinking you'll be a godly chad just because you've got better skin and a toned body because you'll just be disappointed. I finally got off my ass 3 months ago and got a job and so far I've saved £3000 in 3 months when I had nothing in bank before. It's nothing amazing, obviously, but it's a lot more than some people on here.

ALSO, when you do have money saved up, don't put all of it into surgery. That's so dumb. Invest your money into starting your own business or whatever, just invest it into something which you believe will make you more money back. Once you have built something which makes you a lot of money regularly that'll be when the true looksmaxing starts. You'll be able to afford your regulsr top up fillers, surgeries and clothes, as well as your adulthood basics like rent, paying for your car etc.

Don't leave yourself broke just because you want to slay lol. It'll be even more attractive if you're good looking AND have money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, UltraExtremeIntense, JovanD and 6 others
giga iq. agreed

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TBOLT, adrenocrhome and Parko
jfl if you don't live in burgerland. You can save up for these surgeries in a year or two of wageslaving here with barely any qualifications. With a legit job, it's a matter of months. (assuming you go full poverty mode and barely spend)

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
No, autism is what's holding most of us back

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Insomniac, G O D and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: G O D, adrenocrhome and kobecel
0 words were read.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2, Alexanderr, Insomniac and 9 others
JFL at using ascend as a word.
Keep coping OP, no need to ascend if I can still fuck your dog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2, G O D and Deleted member 656
True. I'll hustle when I'm out of school (in 1 month luckily) and save as much as I can to be able to afford surgeries and other cosmetic procedures.

• +1
Reactions: Parko
True. I'll hustle when I'm out of school (in 1 month luckily) and save as much as I can to be able to afford surgeries and other cosmetic procedures.
whcih ones do you need br0

Nobody on here will truly ascend if you're not rich enough to afford surgeries. That's it. That's what's holding most of us back. It seems like everyone on here and lookism bury their heads in the sand about moneymaxing, though. Everyone, if you're truly about it, should be prioritising moneymaxing because it's the key to becoming whoever you want. Yeah, whatever, you can maybe go up one, maybe even two points by perfecting your skincare routine, gymcelling and getting a better haircut.
whoop-de-fucking-doo. You're not redpilled hard enough if you can't accept the fact that you're probably too broke to even ascend to a level which is dramatically noticeable to people other than you.
There's nothing wrong with trying, however, because I think it's great that people are actually trying to improve themselves and are hitting the gym, getting rid of spots etc. But seriously, don't delude yourself into thinking you'll be a godly chad just because you've got better skin and a toned body because you'll just be disappointed. I finally got off my ass 3 months ago and got a job and so far I've saved £3000 in 3 months when I had nothing in bank before. It's nothing amazing, obviously, but it's a lot more than some people on here.

ALSO, when you do have money saved up, don't put all of it into surgery. That's so dumb. Invest your money into starting your own business or whatever, just invest it into something which you believe will make you more money back. Once you have built something which makes you a lot of money regularly that'll be when the true looksmaxing starts. You'll be able to afford your regulsr top up fillers, surgeries and clothes, as well as your adulthood basics like rent, paying for your car etc.

Don't leave yourself broke just because you want to slay lol. It'll be even more attractive if you're good looking AND have money.

Recommendations for safe investments?

Recommendations for safe investments?
Personally, I'd rather start my own business than invest into stocks because at least then I'm in control of the success or failure of the business. When you invest in stocks, you've gotta hope whoever runs that company has his/her shit together. I used to just look for gaps in the market online, but recently realised even starting a local business in your town/city can be good too. A lady in my town setup a sweet shops that delivers sweets to people's houses and she's doing great. Could look online to see what small businesses are killing it in people's areas and could replicate same business model in your area maybe?

Not a single word

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Demir, RichardSpencel, G O D and 1 other person
Cant read cause of black theme

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Insomniac, G O D and 1 other person
Not a single word
Hahah keep coping with your Nivea and gym membership. Can't wait until 5 years time when everyone who took this advice is raking in the money, had surgery and are slaying left, right and centre whilst you're still in your Mam's bedroom coating your face with her moisturiser thinking you'll be Jordan Barrett if you find a better skincare routine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, RichardSpencel and Deusmaximus
Hahah keep coping with your Nivea and gym membership. Can't wait until 5 years time when everyone who took this advice is raking in the money, had surgery and are slaying left, right and centre whilst you're still in your Mam's bedroom coating your face with her moisturiser thinking you'll be Jordan Barrett if you find a better skincare routine

You know nothing boyo

• +1
Reactions: G O D
The only surgery I need is rhinoplasty

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
To be fair this forum is mostly HS and collegecels who don't have a lot of money so they cope with supplements, "muh NT", and finding new ways to mew. This thread is a bitter truthpill that needs to be swallowed though. Supplements and shit can only do so much. At least get fillers or something.

• +1
If you like that thing we call love, you'll like the effect of surgeries, don't save your money for some coping shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, Zeta ascended and dogtown
I have dark theme didn’t read

No, autism is what's holding most of us back
Most of the guys here are in the psl 4-6 range (I am). Which is enough to laid with your looksmatch or close. JFL a lot more of us need to statusmaxx or something.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and jefferson
whcih ones do you need br0
Several Fraxel laser therapies which will cost me around 1500€.
Infraorbital rim implants. (no idea how expensive tbh)
Maybe cheekbone fillers and gonion fillers. (no idea how expensive)
Rhinoplasty and alarplasty which will cost me around 4000€ I guess.

What do you need?

Tbh I don't need surgery.

Black text on black theme
@blackoutwhitein he is being racists towards black ppl

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
JoinedApr 18, 2019Messages10

• +1
Reactions: Demir
You know nothing boyo
I'm not a boyo I'm not even psl 4. At least I'm trying though, unlike some people
Most of the guys here are in the psl 4-6 range (I am). Which is enough to laid with your looksmatch or close. JFL a lot more of us need to statusmaxx or something.
Status will come with the money. Owning your own successful business will give you status. There's some women out there who are attractive who won't fuck guys who are broke and lazy slobs, no matter how attractive they are. If you can get money, as well as good looks, you'll be attractive to pretty much every female, even top tier ones. That's the goal, right? You've gotta be mentally handicapped to wage slave for months to then give it all to a surgeon just to be attractive to slightly above average females. Save your damn money, be patient, and try and become rich and attractive, that way you'll be attractive to even the 8's and 9's.
If you're not trying to be at the pinnacle on the scale of attractiveness, then what are you wasting your time on here for? Pointless trying to looksmax just to attractive 5-7s.

don’t feel like switching to light theme just to read this tbh

• +1
Reactions: Zeus
Yep mate but lowering your bodyfat and skinmaxing could get you off inceldom if not than consider surgery

• +1
Reactions: jefferson and Parko
Yep mate but lowering your bodyfat and skinmaxing could get you off inceldom if not than consider surgery
Oh yeah, of course. I agree. I'm just making this thread though for everyone who's aiming for at least psl 7

Oh yeah, of course. I agree. I'm just making this thread though for everyone who's aiming for at least psl 7

I have never seen anyone ascend to 7 psl through surgery.

The most people can usually do is become average

I have never seen anyone ascend to 7 psl through surgery.

The most people can usually do is become average
Yeah, that's because most people are too broke to afford enough surgeries to get them to that level. Most have at least 3/4 flaws. One surgery fixes one flaw. Most people can only afford one or two surgeries maximum. If they were rich enough to afford enough surgeries to fix all their flaws, then they would be at least 7 psl

Yeah, that's because most people are too broke to afford enough surgeries to get them to that level. Most have at least 3/4 flaws. One surgery fixes one flaw. Most people can only afford one or two surgeries maximum. If they were rich enough to afford enough surgeries to fix all their flaws, then they would be at least 7 psl

7 psl is a top 0.5% of humans.

Alright, tell me the names of people you'd consider a 7 PSL

Any of your top models tbh.

Thom strijd or Jono jenkins are both 7psl+

Any of your top models tbh.

Thom strijd or Jono jenkins are both 7psl+
I don't know, but I genuinely believe as long as you're a white male it wouldn't be hard to look very similar to those two if you had enough money to buy as many surgeries you needed. I mean for godsake look at Kylier Jenner, everyone looks like a clone of her now because girls have been having surgeries to look like her and they've been successful at it

Is this 7psl?

And what’s his flows?

I don't know, but I genuinely believe as long as you're a white male it wouldn't be hard to look very similar to those two if you had enough money to buy as many surgeries you needed. I mean for godsake look at Kylier Jenner, everyone looks like a clone of her now because girls have been having surgeries to look like her and they've been successful at it

Realistically you can’t achieve that level of looks through surgery.

Something like this however could be viable.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
View attachment 49841View attachment 49842View attachment 49843

Realistically you can’t achieve that level of looks through surgery.

Something like this however could be viable.

View attachment 49845
It's hard to discuss when we're not talking about anyone in particular who isn't them who wanted to try and look like them. Let's say in a hypothetical situation I already have $1M saved and wanted to look like one of them three, I think I could look close to them. My flaws are my height, my hairline, my eyebrows, my weak jaw and chin and I'm pale. None of them have those flaws. If I wanted to look better, or similar to them, I'd just dye my hair the same colour as theirs. Grow my hair out to whatever length they have theirs. Get a hair transplant. Style my hair the same way they do. Use the tanning bed until I have the same shade of skin as them. Get a eyebrow transplant. Inject filler to make my bone structure similar to theirs. It's not impossible is all I'm trying to argue. If you have enough money and you're young you could look pretty similar to them through surgery. Even height, you could get limb-lengthening surgery to match their height
Yeah, 6.5 - 7. Maybe 7.5 if got a tan too.

It's hard to discuss when we're not talking about anyone in particular who isn't them who wanted to try and look like them. Let's say in a hypothetical situation I already have $1M saved and wanted to look like one of them three, I think I could look close to them. My flaws are my height, my hairline, my eyebrows, my weak jaw and chin and I'm pale. None of them have those flaws. If I wanted to look better, or similar to them, I'd just dye my hair the same colour as theirs. Grow my hair out to whatever length they have theirs. Get a hair transplant. Style my hair the same way they do. Use the tanning bed until I have the same shade of skin as them. Get a eyebrow transplant. Inject filler to make my bone structure similar to theirs. It's not impossible is all I'm trying to argue. If you have enough money and you're young you could look pretty similar to them through surgery. Even height, you could get limb-lengthening surgery to match their height

Yeah, 6.5 - 7. Maybe 7.5 if got a tan too.

Theoretically, yes but a lot is also determined by your starting point.

For example if your only problem is your week jaw, your probably are not ugly and possibly above average, fixing your jaw would make your a giga slayer.

However if you have a shitty midface area, long midface and bad IPD, then you can only get so far.

• +1
Several Fraxel laser therapies which will cost me around 1500€.
Infraorbital rim implants. (no idea how expensive tbh)
Maybe cheekbone fillers and gonion fillers. (no idea how expensive)
Rhinoplasty and alarplasty which will cost me around 4000€ I guess.

What do you need?
jaw/cheek stuff, maybe a canthopexy too

Theoretically, yes but a lot is also determined by your starting point.

For example if your only problem is your week jaw, your probably are not ugly and possibly above average, fixing your jaw would make your a giga slayer.

However if you have a shitty midface area, long midface and bad IPD, then you can only get so far.
Yeah, I'd agree with that

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
High IQ.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Parko and TBOLT
Surgeries are the most effective way to go up in SMV.

• +1
ye people are gonna drown in money cuz u told them to make a business and make money