Everyone post your hairlines. If you're receding I'm sorry homie.

its true tho you dumb pajeet faggot, keep crying for me
Really ? All is see is a typically inbred , perfectly natural Pakistani nose shape

72BA2EE9 27BE 47CB 8BE7 1A789FAE8506

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, sytyl, Introvertednarc and 1 other person
Brutual thread

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
yes, u mirin non afghan faggot?
Why are u calling me faggot when ur name is truecel and u literally lost on .co . Over for u bhai tbh

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Introvertednarc
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Why are u calling me faggot when ur name is truecel and u literally lost on .co . Over for u bhai tbh
jfl you look like a rat despite ur white pheno, how do you cope roor??

• Ugh..
Reactions: Introvertednarc, sytyl and Sikkunt23
U have no right to call others subhuman tbh . Stop
stfu you genuinely have a mouse face lol, you cope with coloring but you still get mogged by ethnics

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and Sikkunt23
jfl you look like a rat despite ur white pheno, how do you cope roor??
no rat pheno for ur utter delusion and posting of incel.co while not even posting ur pic cuz ur that insecure . While also naming urself truecel which says a lot .

• +1
delusionmaxxed curry subhuman jfl
Jfl you’re the only subhuman here you turd skinned , Norwood 4 , dolichocephalic, hooked nose JEW

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin and Introvertednarc
no rat pheno for ur utter delusion and posting of incel.co while not even posting ur pic cuz ur that insecure . While also naming urself truecel which says a lot .
ok but you still look like a mouse whos coping with muh coloring. jfl you arent anything special boyo. like i said, you get mogged by stereotypical ethnics easily since youre an ethnic also

Jfl you’re the only subhuman here you turd skinned , Norwood 4 , dolichocephalic, hooked nose JEW
jfl look at this pajeet shitskin hindu dindu having the audacity to fall me a subhuman. peak comedy

ok but you still look like a mouse whos coping with muh coloring. jfl you arent anything special boyo. like i said, you get mogged by stereotypical ethnics easily since youre an ethnic also
Do u want me to show the tinder matches in Canada or not ?
Stop coping .

“ mogged by stereotypical ethnic “

• +1
Do u want me to show the tinder matches in Canada or not ?
Stop coping .

“ mogged by stereotypical ethnic “
jfl look at this mouse coping with coloring. youre still ethnic little man. you realize that right or are you deluded like your pajeet butt buddy?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and Sikkunt23
jfl look at this pajeet shitskin hindu dindu having the audacity to fall me a subhuman. peak comedy
u have no right to call people subhuman when ur name is trucel and u post on .co . It’s over

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Ocelot
@Introvertednarc @Sikkunt23 jfl @ giving this literal giga incel any replies

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Introvertednarc and Sikkunt23
Who is this?
thats me bro jfl, i live rent free in his head and he keeps posting me cuz i destroyed his weak pajeet mind

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Sikkunt23, Introvertednarc and 1 other person
u mirin my og status on .co tho?
not something to be proud of
you are a waste of allahs creation tbqh ngl
what is your purpose in life?

I might become atheist because allah created u jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Sikkunt23 and Introvertednarc
@Introvertednarc @Sikkunt23 jfl @ giving this literal giga incel any replies
jfl a faggot afghan coming to the rescue of his mouse friend and a pajeet

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Sikkunt23 and sytyl
you are too much for them to handle bro I have to help them out

• Love it
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Imagine being proud of your status on an incel forum.
imagine crying for me
not something to be proud of
you are a waste of allahs creation tbqh ngl
what is your purpose in life?

I might become atheist because allah created u jfl
keep crying for me namak haram faggot. you faggot afghans are parasites on pakistani soil. jfl

• Ugh..
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Sikkunt23 and sytyl
D22306A8 9D92 4A8E 9054 403023CC6A5A

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 6873 and sytyl
Another day another brutal cope indeed . Keep crying for my 90+ percentile video proof of me swiping tinder matches in Canada , keep crying for girls actually liking me in school meanwhile ur name is truecel and u post on .co . Keep crying for me actually looks maxxing in 1 year , when u just rot , keep crying . Brutal indeed
C84EE7D3 6F32 43D8 BCFA B824A1939F33
04F43EFB 52A9 4F0F 9CC1 30C7DADD9FC9

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc, sytyl and Ocelot
ok imagining rn
good idea son
Another day another brutal cope indeed . Keep crying for my 90+ percentile video proof of me swiping tinder matches in Canada , keep crying for girls actually liking me in school meanwhile ur name is truecel and u post on .co . Keep crying for me actually looks maxxing in 1 year , when u just rot , keep crying . Brutal indeed
View attachment 557532View attachment 557535
jfl this pashtun mouse coper thinks hes better than avg ethnic despite being ethnic :feelskek: why are you even coping son?

• Ugh..
jfl because that deluded pajeet shitskin doesnt look like zayn and his pashtun piss buddy encourages him in his delusion. jfl at cucks
Several users who are actually capable of being objective have admitted that I look like him you perma rotting, kike nosed , shit skinned incel faggot . YOU PROJECT YOUR OWN UGLINESS AND INFERIORITY ONTO OTHER USERS , it’s brutally over for you , HANG YOURSELF YOU COMPLETE AND UTTER SUBHUMAN WASTE OF OXYGEN

another afghan ive destroyed. brutal. no wonder americans have cucked you so easily jfl

bro.... a paki has no say when it comes to getting cucked, paki history is basically being cucked by afghans and iranians

I apologize on behalf of the ummah for my ancestors that decided to rape this pakis ancestors into islam

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Sikkunt23
Several users who are actually capable of being objective have admitted that I look like him you perma rotting, kike nosed , shit skinned incel faggot . YOU PROJECT YOUR OWN UGLINESS AND INFERIORITY ONTO OTHER USERS , it’s brutally over for you , HANG YOURSELF YOU COMPLETE AND UTTER SUBHUMAN WASTE OF OXYGEN
you still look nothing like zayn you utter subhuman pajeet jfl

• Ugh..
bro.... a paki has no say when it comes to getting cucked, paki history is basically being cucked by afghans and iranians

I apologize on behalf of the ummah for my ancestors that decided to rape this pakis ancestors into islam
keep coping, then how come soviets and americans and the british have been raping you nonstop? jfl. afghans needed our help and the ones that got it became unloyal rats like you. keep crying tho.

• Ugh..
keep coping, then how come soviets and americans and the british have been raping you nonstop? jfl. afghans needed our help and the ones that got it became unloyal rats like you. keep crying tho.
bro... it's ok, you are my great great great great grandfathers sperm descendant so I won't be too harsh on you

you still look nothing like zayn you utter subhuman pajeet jfl
No one cares about the opinion of a bitter permavirgin truecel , please do the right thing and slit your wrists tbh . THERES NO HOPE FOR YOU , get that through your SUBHUMAN , retarded sub 50 IQ SKULL

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and sytyl
yall niggers can afford that in africa? thats crazy
So u resort to racism which Islam clearly forbids to insult people . Great job . Very smart . Jfl at ur projections

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and sytyl