[OP] Everyone post your hairlines. If you're receding I'm sorry homie.

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

ok bro
Time online
25d 11h 13m
Sikkunt23

Sikkunt23

Zephir
Time online
74d 1h 26m
jfl this faggot is trying to show how much he cares about kafir girls and then says i give bad name to islam, jfl at your sandnigger iq
Just lol at u being not only racist to Arabs but also ur own kind . Self hates.me

sytyl

sytyl

maxillary projection and height decides your life
Time online
18d 3h 21m
show how much he cares about kafir girls and then says i give bad name to islam
muh islam

cope, he looks like that, can easily get any girl and yet he still chooses to be volcel

this is contrary to you, if you looked like him your penis would have fallen off from the stds probably

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

ok bro
Time online
25d 11h 13m
Just the other day u kept calling me a rat . Keep projecting bro
nigga that was today. i meant to say mouse
Just lol at u being not only racist to Arabs but also ur own kind . Self hates.me
nope im not being racist, im being a realist towards guys acting like giga faggots, i dont align myself with subhumans like that jfl.

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

ok bro
Time online
25d 11h 13m
muh islam

cope, he looks like that, can easily get any girl and yet he still chooses to be volcel

this is contrary to you, if you looked like him your penis would have fallen off from the stds probably
keep barking for me you little afghan dog.

sytyl

sytyl

Time online
18d 3h 21m
you dont tho. keep coping my little afghan dog
I do though, more irl friends, more girls, make way more money than you will in your entire life probably and so on.

You'll probably get arranged married to some paki villager (probably your cousin) and have deformed kids (well idk if one can be more deformed or as mentally deficient as you tbh).

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

ok bro
Time online
25d 11h 13m
I do though, more irl friends, more girls, make way more money than you will in your entire life probably and so on.

You'll probably get arranged married to some paki villager (probably your cousin) and have deformed kids (well idk if one can be more deformed or as mentally deficient as you tbh).
so youre bragging about degeneracy? funniest part of all is those females were your cousins. imagine bragging about that shit jfl. low iq subhuman take.

sytyl

sytyl

Time online
18d 3h 21m
so youre bragging about degeneracy? funniest part of all is those females were your cousins. imagine bragging about that shit jfl. low iq subhuman take.
muh degeneracy

I know 100s of people like you who would indulge in degeneracy but they can't so they become extremist muslim instead, except in your case you were too much of a pussy to even do that so you became a giga incel instead

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

ok bro
Time online
25d 11h 13m
muh degeneracy

I know 100s of people like you who would indulge in degeneracy but they can't so they become extremist muslim instead, except in your case you were too much of a pussy to even do that so you became a giga incel instead
lmfao this afghan dog doesnt know shit. go brag about being a degenerate faggot, its seriously not something to brag about jfl

sytyl

sytyl

Time online
18d 3h 21m
lmfao this afghan dog doesnt know shit. go brag about being a degenerate faggot, its seriously not something to brag about jfl
keep living in your ghetto neighborhood leeching welfare of dutch tbh it's a based lifestyle

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HowAmIAlive123 [Not OP] Can someone post HTN,and Chadlites? Ratings 36
HowAmIAlive123 [Not OP] Post 5psl, 5.5psl and 6psl Ratings 29
عبد الرحمن [Not OP] Can someone post a better looking female side profile? Ratings 50

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)