Everyone post your hairlines. If you're receding I'm sorry homie.

cope my genes are fine, your genes on the other hand as a pajeet shitskin faggot jfl
Yes , I am mirin your genes tbh , such an excellent display of your sheer subhumanity

89555AE2 7754 466E 8DB2 3E77A3D75622
4459690A 2E9F 44B0 9FF1 401D22E8C164
C42E8BA3 F545 41C6 9561 5E3B440B7051

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Sikkunt23
jfl at that little mouse looking turd :feelskek:
True cel + incel.co
Keep crying for me more
Plus I don’t get how u use the mouse reference , my mandible isn’t recessed at all .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Introvertednarc
He's gl afghan bro,stop dealing with you guys each other
hes literally racist , calls people ugly just out of nowhere and then copes with “ muh “ race

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Introvertednarc and inceletto
True cel + incel.co
Keep crying for me more
Plus I don’t get how u use the mouse reference , my mandible isn’t recessed at all .
your face literally looks like a mouse lmfao, havent you seen the pic with that goofy ass smile nigga? deluded afghan tbh

• Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23
hes literally racist , calls people ugly just out of nowhere and then copes with “ muh “ race
jfl muh racism, stop being a sandnigger then

• Ugh..
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Introvertednarc and inceletto
@TRUE_CEL
My jaw tbh

if you want, like my ancestors I can impregnate your sisters/mom to improve your genes, bring a bag to put over their heads tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Sikkunt23, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
@TRUE_CEL
View attachment 558042
if you want, like my ancestors I can impregnate your sisters/mom to improve your genes, bring a bag to put over their heads tbh
Don’t do it broski , you’ll only tarnish your own gene pool if you do so .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Sikkunt23
jfl muh racism, stop being a sandnigger then
Keep being a delusional coper, keep randomly hating and projecting ur subhumanity to people . Keep giving Islam a bad name with ur filthy actions . Absolute joke
4DF7B064 826B 4C0A B2EF 2B262EF1C026
1E51153B 05B3 43A7 B4AB E4609A5C2159

• +1
@TRUE_CEL
View attachment 558042
not with those nasolabial folds you utter subhuman sandnigger. ill fuck your mom maybe so you can have a cooler lil bro ;)

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Introvertednarc and sytyl
  • Ugh..
not with those nasolabial folds you utter subhuman sandnigger. ill fuck your mom maybe so you can have a cooler lil bro ;)
Just the other day u kept calling me a rat . Keep projecting bro

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
jfl this faggot is trying to show how much he cares about kafir girls and then says i give bad name to islam, jfl at your sandnigger iq
Just lol at u being not only racist to Arabs but also ur own kind . Self hates.me

• +1
show how much he cares about kafir girls and then says i give bad name to islam
muh islam

cope, he looks like that, can easily get any girl and yet he still chooses to be volcel

this is contrary to you, if you looked like him your penis would have fallen off from the stds probably

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Introvertednarc
Just the other day u kept calling me a rat . Keep projecting bro
nigga that was today. i meant to say mouse
Just lol at u being not only racist to Arabs but also ur own kind . Self hates.me
nope im not being racist, im being a realist towards guys acting like giga faggots, i dont align myself with subhumans like that jfl.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Sikkunt23
muh islam

cope, he looks like that, can easily get any girl and yet he still chooses to be volcel

this is contrary to you, if you looked like him your penis would have fallen off from the stds probably
keep barking for me you little afghan dog.

• Ugh..
ah

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
  • Ugh..

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3990
Hcvyounghit

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
you dont tho. keep coping my little afghan dog
u have 20k posts on incel.co and call others subhuman and racist and have no friends irl when ur 24 .

• +1
you dont tho. keep coping my little afghan dog
I do though, more irl friends, more girls, make way more money than you will in your entire life probably and so on.

You'll probably get arranged married to some paki villager (probably your cousin) and have deformed kids (well idk if one can be more deformed or as mentally deficient as you tbh).

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Sikkunt23 and Introvertednarc
u have 20k posts on incel.co and call others subhuman and racist and have no friends irl when ur 24 .
25k, dumbass. but yea i have no friends

jfl if you think that

• Ugh..
I do though, more irl friends, more girls, make way more money than you will in your entire life probably and so on.

You'll probably get arranged married to some paki villager (probably your cousin) and have deformed kids (well idk if one can be more deformed or as mentally deficient as you tbh).
so youre bragging about degeneracy? funniest part of all is those females were your cousins. imagine bragging about that shit jfl. low iq subhuman take.

• Ugh..
  • +1
so youre bragging about degeneracy? funniest part of all is those females were your cousins. imagine bragging about that shit jfl. low iq subhuman take.
I have no relatives in north america so cope

• Love it
  • +1
muh degeneracy

I know 100s of people like you who would indulge in degeneracy but they can't so they become extremist muslim instead, except in your case you were too much of a pussy to even do that so you became a giga incel instead

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Introvertednarc
Just lol at this utter abomination coping his way out of everything
Pics provided by @Introvertednarc
How do u cope @TRUE_CEL ?
3D12F41D D64A 4171 A44C F5E21D393177
E9E1C52A 4BFF 4AD3 8EDA E1CA07FB9E4C

Attachments

• 5280CE96-03D1-4F06-AC4F-FB7C28D123A3.gif
    5280CE96-03D1-4F06-AC4F-FB7C28D123A3.gif
    5.5 MB · Views: 4
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc and sytyl
muh degeneracy

I know 100s of people like you who would indulge in degeneracy but they can't so they become extremist muslim instead, except in your case you were too much of a pussy to even do that so you became a giga incel instead
lmfao this afghan dog doesnt know shit. go brag about being a degenerate faggot, its seriously not something to brag about jfl

• Ugh..
lmfao this afghan dog doesnt know shit. go brag about being a degenerate faggot, its seriously not something to brag about jfl
keep living in your ghetto neighborhood leeching welfare of dutch tbh it's a based lifestyle

• +1
you fucking dumb sandnigger, everyone on this earth is related to you, what dont you understand? :lul:

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and sytyl
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
you fucking dumb sandnigger, everyone on this earth is related to you, what dont you understand? :lul:
If this means you are related to me I am preparing to rope instantly

• +1
If this means you are related to me I am preparing to rope instantly
do it you little afghan dog. you should rope for being a degenerate sandnigger jfl

• Ugh..
its over if u say this ngl
BA1B9322 2689 4283 BE9F DB8AF8F9EB96

Attachments

• 215C1619-6182-4BFC-AF31-998CFEB5D198.gif
    215C1619-6182-4BFC-AF31-998CFEB5D198.gif
    5.5 MB · Views: 6
  • 07256FF2-05E8-4A65-93FF-A0D977A3CA60.gif
    07256FF2-05E8-4A65-93FF-A0D977A3CA60.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 5
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and sytyl
  • +1
muh degeneracy

It’s not so much that he was too much of a pussy , it’s more to do with the fact that he was a giga incel subhuman from day 1 so he didn’t even have the option of living a degenerate lifestyle

• +1
  • JFL
ur mom doesn't think im little lmaoo
looks like youre projecting your whore of an afghan mom on others. typical sandnigger trait jfl

• Ugh..
It’s not so much that he was too much of a pussy , it’s more to do with the fact that he was a giga incel subhuman from day 1 so he didn’t even have the option of living a degenerate lifestyle
jfl at this pajeet who just came out of the ganges river after i tossed his subhuman shitskin ass into it

• Ugh..