Everyone should be testosteronemaxxing. (hard)

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Dead fucking serious.

When I'm high T women don't mean shit to me. They are trash and don't "turn me on" at all. If they look at me I don't think twice.

This is the ideal hormonal profile for a man. If you start blushing and getting nervous when you start talking to a women KYS right fucking now.

Nowadays every white man is so low T that being legitimately HIGH T will make stand out so much. So many white men think it's about "going to the gym and getting gainzz brah!" then the minute they get into a fight with some lean, pissed off high t fag they get their thick asses kicked. Lol. Fucking pussies.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, AscendenceImminent and Deleted member 1464
Dead fucking serious.

Nowadays every white man is so low T

WHITE WESTERN MAN*

crazy shit, man.

Way ahead of you buddy

I'm actually injecting the shit so I probably have 20x as much as you JFL

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Framletgod, shimada, Zeta ascended and 3 others
Once you inject test into your ass/shoulder you will never be the same, juice for life

• +1
Reactions: shimada
Way ahead of you buddy

I'm actually injecting the shit so I probably have 20x as much as you JFL
Damn true. I'm definitely gonna inject that shit in the future

steroids or cope

Will you be on trt for life? The more steriod cycles you do the less efficient your body becomes at producing test.
Probably.

Life with low T is not worth living.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
I'm high T naturally, so I'm a GigaGigaGigaChad. When I walk into a room women starting murmering to each other about how high my testosterone levels must be while simultaneously cummung in their underwear.

• Woah
Reactions: AscendenceImminent
I'll post my testosterone lab results tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Masculinity is made mostly in the womb

Dead fucking serious.

When I'm high T women don't mean shit to me. They are trash and don't "turn me on" at all. If they look at me I don't think twice.

This is the ideal hormonal profile for a man. If you start blushing and getting nervous when you start talking to a women KYS right fucking now.

Nowadays every white man is so low T that being legitimately HIGH T will make stand out so much. So many white men think it's about "going to the gym and getting gainzz brah!" then the minute they get into a fight with some lean, pissed off high t fag they get their thick asses kicked. Lol. Fucking pussies.

Legit thread. One of the best posters on looksmax rn.