Everyone should put more effort into testosterone maxxing

Deleted member 2621

Deleted member 2621

Kortajarena lurking
Usually, your facial bones grow mainly from 16-18, but keep growing to 20. The mandible can possibly even grow until you are 30. Testosterone impacts them to grow, right now I am looking for healthy natural methods to increase testosterone production, which don't lower my t as soon as I stop them, any tips? @jefferson. Maybe an estrogen blocker, could that work? Lets collect ideas for testosterone maxing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schönling, Gaia262, Deleted member 2227 and 7 others
Usually, your facial bones grow mainly from 16-18, but keep growing to 20. The mandible can possibly even grow until you are 30. Testosterone impacts them to grow, right now I am looking for healthy natural methods to increase testosterone production, which don't lower my t as soon as I stop them, any tips? @jefferson. Maybe an estrogen blocker, could that work? Lets collect ideas for testosterone maxing.
I'm low t af. Suifuel if that's truth

your facial bones grow mainly from 16-18

happy robert redford GIF

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 2227
your natty T wont have any great impact on ur face after 20+

ive made a thread about facial growth, check it out if you havent seen it yet

your natty T wont have any great impact on ur face after 20+

ive made a thread about facial growth, check it out if you havent seen it yet
doset have to be natty, just want my body to do the work

how old? you could t-max now
17. But if mandible grow, some dudes would have gigachad chin if they already have great lower thirds. One dude i know have legit god tier chin and decent wide jaw. Other dude have very good chin and decent jaw too. I can't imagine the with with better lower thirds. I think i won't change that much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
17. But if mandible grow, some dudes would have gigachad chin if they already have great lower thirds. One dude i know have legit god tier chin and decent wide jaw. Other dude have very good chin and decent jaw too. I can't imagine the with with better lower thirds. I think i won't change that much
bro, Im 18, it aint over yet. we can make it

bro, Im 18, it aint over yet. we can make it
How can by chin grow? Look at Anthony Joshua as a kid. He had great chin already. I think prenatal t> puberty t>post puberty t

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
  • "Vertical growth is not complete before the age of 18 to 20 years."

How can by chin grow? Look at Anthony Joshua as a kid. He had great chin already. I think prenatal t> puberty t>post puberty t
i chin mog your chads

The best natty way to raise test is get to 10% body fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 3043
cope. Bloatmaxxing or twink

The best natty way to raise test is get to 10% body fat
Im at 11. I basically maxxed most natural ways, but I was born with clinically low t, now Im in normal range

Im 16 tell me wich supplement to take small buget srs

Im at 11. I basically maxxed most natural ways, but I was born with clinically low t, now Im in normal range
How did you max it in natural ways? going frim low t to normal is impressive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
what low T means ?
below average facial bone? hair ?

take vitamins and start pumping iron bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and autistic_tendencies
Anabolic steroids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
what low T means ?
below average facial bone? hair ?
Can be indicators, could also be genetic or biotine deficiency. Its best to look at all of them together or even take a test at the lab
How did you max it in natural ways? going frim low t to normal is impressive
Thanks boyo. It was hard, but I supplemented vitamine D, zinc, calcium, magnesium and potassium, stopped running and started strength training, 16h fasting and ate less sugar. Also Sprints and some foods like ginger, grapes, pommegranate, brazil nuts, honey and salmon have helped me. Also some success was probably due to red light on my balls, and I saw a severe change in confidence, energy and facial aesthetics, used to look like a girl.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, noped, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
Vitamin d3, zinc and magnesium are good enough to increase natural T production. If you want little more boost, use ashwagandha. If you've been diagnosed with low testosterone levels, use d-aspartic acid. It's been shown to increase 60-100% of t-levels in low t men. Most fitness shops sell it.

Vitamin d3, zinc and magnesium are good enough to increase natural T production. If you want little more boost, use ashwagandha. If you've been diagnosed with low testosterone levels, use d-aspartic acid. It's been shown to increase 60-100% of t-levels in low t men. Most fitness shops sell it.
Used to be low, now at around 650. Could it still help

dont be a soyboy cuck
moneymax to get fillers surgery would be smarter than messing up with ur hormones

dont be a soyboy cuck
moneymax to get fillers surgery would be smarter than messing up with ur hormones
true tbh
testorene maxxing = evoking norwood reaper

Might work for teenagers but any kind of AAS use at a young age is stupid since it pretty much stops certain things from developing like your brain.

Little pathetic natty boosts in test don't do shit. 500mg for 12+ months straight did not cause any changes whatsoever except bloat at 23 yo. +7 years of constant gear use still nothing.

COPE

Might work for teenagers but any kind of AAS use at a young age is stupid since it pretty much stops certain things from developing like your brain.

Little pathetic natty boosts in test don't do shit. 500mg for 12+ months straight did not cause any changes whatsoever except bloat at 23 yo. +7 years of constant gear use still nothing.

COPE
Yo, if you serioisly change your lifestyle you can literally triple your t naturally

There are 2 major copes ITT:

1) thinking that increasing testosterone will magically make your face bones grow
2) thinking you can raise your T levels naturally

Just inject like a real man

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Use clomid or nolvadex it's a selective estrogen receptor modulator it will double your testosterone while you take it
Just inject like a real man
I am pro injecting tbh but if he's still a kid he can max his natty t

• +1
Use clomid or nolvadex it's a selective estrogen receptor modulator it will double your testosterone while you take it
Will my production stay at the same pevel after taking it?

There are 2 major copes ITT:

1) thinking that increasing testosterone will magically make your face bones grow
2) thinking you can raise your T levels naturally
You can raise your T naturally lol taking clomiphene or tamoxifen will double your t levels currently on nolva now to keep my t up till i start cycling steroids in october
Will my production stay at the same pevel after taking it?
No but it will come back to optimal levels

• +1
help me out man I'm 16 and a half I got time left Just want my face to grow forward a little more...

Get low BF, cause carrying fat increases estrogen
Eat eggs, specifically the yolk, prepared in a way where the tolk is soft. Dietary cholesterol is literally the precursor to all your sex hormones and doesnt contribute to LDL levels.
Lift, nothing too crazy, but get ur ass into the gym and fucking lift
Do sprints 3x a week, doesnt even have to be more than 15 min, but that shit increases HGH
Have real sex, stop fapping, even if you gotta start with uggos or whales do it for the therapeutic qualities cause real sex increases test
Sleep, drink water, etc
Intermittent fast
Get some fucking sun, stop being high inhib, getting some real UV rays is healthy and not gnna age you, BURNING IS BAD, but a splash of color is good

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29261, Deleted member 2621 and noped
Can be indicators, could also be genetic or biotine deficiency. Its best to look at all of them together or even take a test at the lab

Thanks boyo. It was hard, but I supplemented vitamine D, zinc, calcium, magnesium and potassium, stopped running and started strength training, 16h fasting and ate less sugar. Also Sprints and some foods like ginger, grapes, pommegranate, brazil nuts, honey and salmon have helped me. Also some success was probably due to red light on my balls, and I saw a severe change in confidence, energy and facial aesthetics, used to look like a girl.
I'd do the red light thing but I live with my parents. Imagine them walking in on me tanning my balls jfl

• JFL
Get low BF, cause carrying fat increases estrogen
Eat eggs, specifically the yolk, prepared in a way where the tolk is soft. Dietary cholesterol is literally the precursor to all your sex hormones and doesnt contribute to LDL levels.
Lift, nothing too crazy, but get ur ass into the gym and fucking lift
Do sprints 3x a week, doesnt even have to be more than 15 min, but that shit increases HGH
Have real sex, stop fapping, even if you gotta start with uggos or whales do it for the therapeutic qualities cause real sex increases test
Sleep, drink water, etc
Intermittent fast
Get some fucking sun, stop being high inhib, getting some real UV rays is healthy and not gnna age you, BURNING IS BAD, but a splash of color is good

What foods have estrogen and what foods have test?
I search but nothing show very accurate.

What foods have estrogen and what foods have test?
I search but nothing show very accurate.

Milk can have excess hormones.

Plastics that have had extended sunlight exposure can leak estrogen or maybe that's a myth, I forget

You wont find foods with testosterone in them though, and if you do its because they were raised on hormones which are usually banned in countries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I'd do the red light thing but I live with my parents. Imagine them walking in on me tanning my balls jfl
Just like with jacking of, I lock the door
Milk can have excess hormones.

Plastics that have had extended sunlight exposure can leak estrogen or maybe that's a myth, I forget

You wont find foods with testosterone in them though, and if you do its because they were raised on hormones which are usually banned in countries
There is almost no foods with straight t, most of them have precursors or nutrients necessary. Exceptions are egg yolks, where T is required for the growing chicken, and some forms of pollen, I dknt know the english names

• Love it
Reactions: IWantToMax
Cool. Do I need a specific light bulb or a generic red one is fine?