Everything is cope

BoundToAscend

BoundToAscend

Banned
Life is meaningless and everything we do to pass time while alive is a meaningless cope. Even normies and sex havers, its all the same, their lives are also meaningless as much as they may believe otherwise. Which is good for them, at least being bluepilled lets you be happy. At least they roam through life thinking they have a purpose or just being too low iq to even think about it. Nonetheless they are happier. Ascension might be what all of us want but at the end of the day sex is just another cope, we’re just biological organisms designed to seek reproduction, that’s why we want it, but if you think about it enough we’re nothing more than over developed bacteria living on the planet. The only difference is that we over think about this meaningless life and think we’re here for a purpose when in reality we’re just a meaningless accident. The only reason I won’t rope is because I guess even though this life is a ridiculous meaningless joke it’s still better than nothingness. And the copes are quite enjoyable at the very least.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, nattycel, Bennett and 4 others
I try my best to distract myself from that tbh. It’s a very depressing thought to mull over.

• +1
Reactions: BoundToAscend
This thread is cope.

• +1
Reactions: Dissonance, Zeta ascended and nausea
Life is meaningless and everything we do to pass time while alive is a meaningless cope. Even normies and sex havers, its all the same, their lives are also meaningless as much as they may believe otherwise. Which is good for them, at least being bluepilled lets you be happy. At least they roam through life thinking they have a purpose or just being too low iq to even think about it. Nonetheless they are happier. Ascension might be what all of us want but at the end of the day sex is just another cope, we’re just biological organisms designed to seek reproduction, that’s why we want it, but if you think about it enough we’re nothing more than over developed bacteria living on the planet. The only difference is that we over think about this meaningless life and think we’re here for a purpose when in reality we’re just a meaningless accident. The only reason I won’t rope is because I guess even though this life is a ridiculous meaningless joke it’s still better than nothingness. And the copes are quite enjoyable at the very least.
you no speak ita ah?

Read "Thus Spoke Zarathustra", you need to grow out from nihilism asap

Last edited:
Best to know the truth about the blackpill than waste time faking a personality.

• +1
Reactions: nausea
you wouldnt say all this if you had jb on your cock

but life would have a meaning for me at least if i had a big dick everything would be so much better..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dissonance, BoundToAscend, Insomniac and 1 other person

but life would have a meaning for me at least if i had a big dick everything would be so much better..
The best thing about this forum is @dicklet4incher finding ways to make a thread about his dick tbh

• +1
Reactions: BoundToAscend, Deleted member 1182 and nausea

i love u no gay

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
I have a list in my mind of what I want to achieve in life and live to to reach those goals. That makes me motivated to live and peruse happiness. I am not all that worried about the "true meaning of life!" or whatever cuz I will probably never know for sure.

Over for many men, bro.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and nausea

XD

i think this way mostly but then when i see copers around me doing cool shiit like building massive bridges over water and going mach 3 on fighter jets i feel like humans can overcome a great deal. we already solved the hunger problem for the first world, the internet connects people with all kind of background, transports is getting faster than ever. appearance is already a huge industry, its innevitable that we will soon modify genetics and have the best possible looking offsprings with no chance of disease etc etc. so while u and i may rot, humanity will go on for the better.

• +1
Reactions: BoundToAscend
dint red

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Insomniac and nausea
I try my best to distract myself from that tbh. It’s a very depressing thought to mull over.
I live bec. of my copes ngl. You can call postmaxxing a cope also.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Didn't read but yes I agree

BoundToAscend

• So Sad
Reactions: Alexanderr and Insomniac
BoundToAscend

Bound to ascend