Everything that finally led me here. (First Post)

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
From a young age I was a prime future candidate for PSL, all the signs pointed to my ending up here. I first started obsessing about my looks when I was 14. This consisted of the normie hair-maxxing, and trying to deal with my shit skin. Jfl at me when I thought that getting a good haircut would solve my problems. I hit rock bottom about 2 years ago and then I stumbled upon Mike Mews videos which blackpilled me as to the cause of my appearance, principally a recessed maxilla. I knew that something was wrong with my facial proportions before but I could never pinpoint what until then. Anyway, I coped with for a while and eventually stumbled upon lookism.net while researching for ways to bring the maxilla up and forwards. At first I viewed it with awe and disgust, as if it were some kind of freak show, yet I was continuously drawn back, again and again, fascinated by the paragraphs of brutal roasts and merciless Hiroshima sized blackpills. I lurked for a year, all the way up until the end(RIP lookism.net), becoming increasingly learned in the lore and theories of PSL. I never saw myself registering on one of these sites but here I am. You can leave the blackpill, but the blackpill doesn't leave you.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Velvet, CopeAndRope and 1 other person
Tenor