Everything you need to know about gymcelling

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
Everyone's over-complicating the gymcelling routine. It's so god damn simple (especially injecting roids).

This thread is dedicated to @FatmanO

Step 1) Become skinny. If you are a fat fucking pig, go lose weight fatty. Then come back here because bearmode is a meme unless you're 7'0''

Step 2) Eat 200 calories over maintenance, no more, no less. As for macros, maximum of 25g of carbs, and don't bother counting the fats and proteins. At 25g max of carbs, you will 100% get more than enough. I will provide a basic eating list down below anyway.

As for sodium, a maximum of 700mg on rest days and 1g on work days. Make sure you get the most of it before going to the gym.

Anyone that says you need to eat high carbs or higher calories for muscle-building is a fat fuck coping thinking he can eat whatever he wants and it's good because he's "building muscle bro".

Step 3) Prepare your meals in advance. I make mine a day before but you can also prepare them a week before. It will save you time and will stop you from eating like a fucking pig because you're too lazy to cook.

Step 4) Go to the gym 4 times per week, then on the last day you do cardio for as long as you can. I don't encourage cardio for weight loss, that's stupid, but I encourage it for endurance. Just imagine being ripped but not being able to run more than 5 minutes without losing your breath.

Step 5) If you are new, you can pretty much do anything in the gym and you will build some muscle. I recommend doing full-body workouts instead of isolating muscles for the first few months, until noticeable muscles appear. It took me 1 and a half months to get noticeable muscle definition, so it's very possible it will not actually take that long to build any at the gym.

Step 6) Sleep enough at night. Saying this because I used to sleep like 6 hours per night. Would go for 10 hours to be honest, Just LDAR for as much as you can.

What you should eat:

• Chicken
  • Turkey
  • Beef (not too much, you will get bloated)
  • Eggs
  • Bacon (it's high in sodium, don't eat more than you need. I need about 2 slices per day for 700mg of sodium)
  • Veggies (I use red bell pepper, onion, carrot, champignon mushrooms for each of my meals because I like it. Use whatever you want, just make sure you don't go over your carb limit)
  • Ribs (They are fucking great, but high in calories. Just make sure you dont over-do it)
  • There are plenty of other things you can eat. Comment down below if you have a question about wether you can eat something or not

• Cream Cheese (If you're a cream cheese kind of guy, this is a good snack. I have like 3 boxes with either onion and chives, tomatoes, meat, and some other shit. High in salt too, so I only eat a bit. You can do whatever you want with yours though)
  • Protein Pancakes (Another snack. There are a bunch of recipes online for these, just find one that you like and that fits your calories and macros. Make sure you add sparkling water instead of milk and baking powder, also no baking soda or salt)
  • Casein with BCAAs (I don't know if this is what did it, but after losing 20kg while drinking this, my muscles are still there. There's also studies where people that drank casein while losing weight lost a bit more and kept more of their muscle so there might be something to it. Nevertheless, it's a great snack. Make sure yours fits into the max calories and macros, obviously. Don't just buy some casein mindlessly. Also, mix it with just enough water to dissolve it. If you add too much, the taste will fade)
  • Avoid Whey Protein (It raises hunger, which you don't want)

- NO CHEAT MEALS, FATASS

In the end, I want to say that if you follow this guide, you will gain muscle. There's no need to overcomplicate it with anything. This works and it works well.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6572, Kade, Bennett and 13 others
ok bro

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
i will do this but i will have a cheat meal u cant tell me not to

• JFL
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
@FatmanO

• Love it
Reactions: NickGurr

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, ldar = cope, middayshowers and 3 others
no gym for your face

no gym for your face
Gym at an early age can help masculinize face a bit and a thicker neck with thicker masseters can add 1 point depending

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and kobecel
gymcelling is good cope

I love being able to lift very heavy stuff easily by myself when other people would need multiple people to do it

Here's the thing boyo, foids don't care how much you can lift.

Here's the thing boyo, foids don't care how much you can lift.
Thats why I said I love it, not chicks love it

It's already over if you arent tall, have good frame and at least decent face so might as well cope. And if you're gonna cope at least do it right

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Zeta ascended, G O D and 2 others
Step 1) Become skinny. If you are a fat fucking pig, go lose weight fatty. Then come back here because bearmode is a meme unless you're 7'0''
@blackoutwhitein

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: dogtown, kirbyparks, impure666 and 5 others
Maik Taisen

Great post

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr
no gym for your face
You don't need a gym for your face.You need It for your body.A good phisyche can boost your smv.

• +1
Reactions: Bennett and Deleted member 656
Everyone's over-complicating the gymcelling routine. It's so god damn simple (especially injecting roids).

This thread is dedicated to @FatmanO

Step 2) Eat 200 calories over maintenance, no more, no less. As for macros, maximum of 25g of carbs, and don't bother counting the fats and proteins. At 25g max of carbs, you will 100% get more than enough. I will provide a basic eating list down below anyway.

As for sodium, a maximum of 700mg on rest days and 1g on work days. Make sure you get the most of it before going to the gym.

Anyone that says you need to eat high carbs or higher calories for muscle-building is a fat fuck coping thinking he can eat whatever he wants and it's good because he's "building muscle bro".

Step 3) Prepare your meals in advance. I make mine a day before but you can also prepare them a week before. It will save you time and will stop you from eating like a fucking pig because you're too lazy to cook.

Step 4) Go to the gym 4 times per week, then on the last day you do cardio for as long as you can. I don't encourage cardio for weight loss, that's stupid, but I encourage it for endurance. Just imagine being ripped but not being able to run more than 5 minutes without losing your breath.

Step 5) If you are new, you can pretty much do anything in the gym and you will build some muscle. I recommend doing full-body workouts instead of isolating muscles for the first few months, until noticeable muscles appear. It took me 1 and a half months to get noticeable muscle definition, so it's very possible it will not actually take that long to build any at the gym.

Step 6) Sleep enough at night. Saying this because I used to sleep like 6 hours per night. Would go for 10 hours to be honest, Just LDAR for as much as you can.

What you should eat:

• Chicken
  • Turkey
  • Beef (not too much, you will get bloated)
  • Eggs
  • Bacon (it's high in sodium, don't eat more than you need. I need about 2 slices per day for 700mg of sodium)
  • Veggies (I use red bell pepper, onion, carrot, champignon mushrooms for each of my meals because I like it. Use whatever you want, just make sure you don't go over your carb limit)
  • Ribs (They are fucking great, but high in calories. Just make sure you dont over-do it)
  • There are plenty of other things you can eat. Comment down below if you have a question about wether you can eat something or not

• Cream Cheese (If you're a cream cheese kind of guy, this is a good snack. I have like 3 boxes with either onion and chives, tomatoes, meat, and some other shit. High in salt too, so I only eat a bit. You can do whatever you want with yours though)
  • Protein Pancakes (Another snack. There are a bunch of recipes online for these, just find one that you like and that fits your calories and macros. Make sure you add sparkling water instead of milk and baking powder, also no baking soda or salt)
  • Casein with BCAAs (I don't know if this is what did it, but after losing 20kg while drinking this, my muscles are still there. There's also studies where people that drank casein while losing weight lost a bit more and kept more of their muscle so there might be something to it. Nevertheless, it's a great snack. Make sure yours fits into the max calories and macros, obviously. Don't just buy some casein mindlessly. Also, mix it with just enough water to dissolve it. If you add too much, the taste will fade)
  • Avoid Whey Protein (It raises hunger, which you don't want)

- NO CHEAT MEALS, FATASS

In the end, I want to say that if you follow this guide, you will gain muscle. There's no need to overcomplicate it with anything. This works and it works well.
Tbh I do this. Just am at higher bodyfat so musclrs havent been noticable but since cutting I saw I have quite big mass

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Tbh I do this. Just am at higher bodyfat so musclrs havent been noticable but since cutting I saw I have quite big mass

giphy.gif

bro you squat like 140

• JFL
Reactions: jefferson
But your arms are very smol

Really big arms don't even look good Imo but they need to be proportional

JFL at you dude.

But your arms are very smol

Really big arms don't even look good Imo but they need to be proportional
Yeh but since training them this month they are fine. I have longer arms so they take more time to add mass ofc, I dont have arms like others here. But @Cretinous is just bashing but becoming a fool himself instead
How long have you been lifting for @NickGurr

• +1
Reactions: kobecel

Keep crying for this guy

Yeh but since training them this month they are fine. I have longer arms so they take more time to add mass ofc, I dont have arms like others here. But @Cretinous is just bashing but becoming a fool himself instead
How long have you been lifting for @NickGurr

THE ONLY THING BIG ABOUT YOU IS YOUR TITS.

END IT.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Good thread. Agree with everything except cardio being a meme. Unless you're using a powerful fat burning drug like T3, DNP or doing intermittent fasting then your metabolism will crash to a halt with just a food based caloric deficit. The weight watchers system is a big scam. Then rebound weight gain gets almost everyone at the end of those diets. Want to skip cardio then make damn sure you know how to keep your metabolism going while running a deficit.

Low intensity cardio is better than high intensity during a cut so you don't burn muscle mass. You can combine food caloric deficit with cardio for optimal results.

And the more ketogenic your diet then the more salt you'll need to add to maintain healthy levels. Your body will expell excess salt easily when your carbohydrate intake is low.

• +1
Reactions: Baki and heroinfather

what are calories over maintenance?

Last edited:
what are calories over maintenance?
Your mantinence calories are your number of calories needed to maintain your weight (neither gain or lose weight). You can find out using this calculator you eat 200-300 more if you want to gain muscle.
https://tdeecalculator.net

i have the most chad routine
i eat whatever i want (only ever natural and GMO free foods though, relatively healthy but never count calories etc)
do stronglifts 5 days a week
unmoggable

People who say dont eat carbs are fucking dumb and have no understanding of the scientific literature