EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW TO HAVE HEALTHY HAIIR (EVERYONE GTFIH) ULTIMATE HAIRMAXXING GUIDE

Deleted member 5912

Deleted member 5912

Kraken
ULTIMATE HAIRMAXXING GUIDE

Disclaimer: 90 percent of your hair problems will go away by. doing following this guide.
1-THE BASICS:

ok before I even discuss anything else we have to talk about the fundamentals for having healthy hair
these are the building blocks or the base for having healthy hair.
1-the water you use on your hair: the kind of water you use on your scalp and hair is single handedly the most important thing in this entire thread
using hair water
is the death of your hair.After many washing, minerals dissolved in the hard water create a film on the hair. This prevents the moisture from entering the hair. The result is dry, dull, tangly, and strange coloured hair. Hard water can also cause build up on the scalp, causing a dandruff-like condition to form.
it can even cause hairloss. etc.
The best thing you can do to stop hard
water damage is apply filters to the source of where your water comes from
it'll be expensive but its worth it.
2-having a proper life style:What I mean by that is the regular things like eating healthy, sleeping well, not being deficient in nutrients, stress free life etc.

2-WHAT TO AVOID DOING:
aight these are things you should stop doing that are preventing your hair from being healthy
1-stop using shampoo:just stop tbh. I can right a thousand reasons why but I dont want to make this thread super long.Now for stopping shampoo dont go cold turkey, progressively cut down using shampoo day by day until you reach 1 time per month. it took me 8 months to quit shampoo, it takes time.

2-stop using other hair products:Hairstyling products,conditioners, etc.
They also have these harmful ingredients found in shampoo so they are also bad.
3-avoid wetting your hair too much:Wetting your hair too much causes swelling of the cuticle which can lead to hair breakage which is the last thing you want in your hair.As a matter of fact, you shouldn't even wet your hair every single day. Even if you workout often like me, sweat in hair is not bad, its only bad when it stays in your. hair for a long time.
personally I wet down my hair around 4 times a week.
4-avoid heat damage from the sun and hairstyling tools:Yes , your hair is just like your skin and will get damaged by the sun.Avoid being in the sun for too long because it will damage your hair badly.If you live in a sunny area and you leave your house a lot I would say invest in a cap or something.

Also hair styling tools will be your worst enemy.
5-avoid touching and playing with your hair too much:Touching your hair too much can strip it of its natural oils and that will cause damage and breakage.Also avoid being harsh while drying your hair out with a towel.
6-avoid chemically processing your hair and bleaching/dying it:Alright this could be possibly the worst one, not only does it make your hair look bad but it will 10000 percent damage your hair. As a matter of fact it will also cause hairloss which is the last thing you want as a man(remember hair is life).

3-THINGS YOU CAN DO TO IMPROVE YOUR HAIR QUALITY:
Ok, now you have accomplished the basics.Your not damaging your hair and it is the way its supposed to be.But, here are some things you can do to make your hair even better.
1-rice water rinse: A rice water rinse is a great way to make your hair stronger and preventing it from getting damaged.It also prevents your hair from going grey

2-olive oil for hair:Olive oil on your hair can protect your hair from
4-THE IDEAL HAIR LENGTH/STYLE:
Alright im not going to talk about this subject too much because everyone has a different hair type.But medium length to long hair is by far the best.
And for the love of god please stop doing short hairstyles, they look super terrible and cliche.The best thing I have ever done was grow my hair out.Literally everyone irl always compliments me and tells me how nice my hair is even tho I am a 3 psl dog.

if you guys have anything to ask me pm me.
I have done every single one of these and I can garuntee you it works.I have done years of research into this topic.I have done a lot of mistakes so learn from mine.
now my hair looks like this ever since I stopped doing all the harmful things.

Images

tagging the bros:
@Over @Lev Peshkov @Papabakvet @Nisse @christmasnight @DaddyBigPenis @whatamIdoinwithmylyf @aestheticallypleasin @inceletto @qwertyqazqwerty @xdxdxnice1 @hairyballscel @Sikkunt23 @Fatsofag @Thongmaster @Copemaxxing @Salludon @Patrick Baitman @EktoPlasma @CookiesAndCream @Chadeep
@Introvertednarc @Chintuck22 @Darkstrand
I wanted to tag more but ion wanna get banned boyo

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, BasedPsychiatrist, sly shinkai and 55 others

Disclaimer: 90 percent of your hair problems will go away by. doing following this guide.
1-THE BASICS:

ok before I even discuss anything else we have to talk about the fundamentals for having healthy hair
1-the water you use on your hair: the kind of water you use on your scalp and hair is single handedly the most important thing in this entire thread
using hair water
is the death of your hair.After many washing, minerals dissolved in the hard water create a film on the hair. This prevents the moisture from entering the hair. The result is dry, dull, tangly, and strange coloured hair. Hard water can also cause build up on the scalp, causing a dandruff-like condition to form.
2-having a proper life style:What I mean by that is the regular things like eating healthy, sleeping well, not being deficient in nutrients, stress free life etc.

2-WHAT TO AVOID DOING:
aight these are things you should stop doing that are preventing your hair from being healthy
1-stop using shampoo:just stop tbh. I can right a thousand reasons why but I dont want to make this thread super long.Now for stopping shampoo dont go cold turkey, progressively cut down using shampoo day by day until you reach 1 time per month. it took me 8 months to quit shampoo, it takes time.

3-avoid wetting your hair too much:Wetting your hair too much causes swelling of the cuticle which can lead to hair breakage which is the last thing you want in your hair.As a matter of fact, you shouldn't even wet your hair every single day. Even if you workout often like me, sweat in hair is not bad, its only bad when it stays in your. hair for a long time.
4-avoid heat damage from the sun and hairstyling tools:Yes , your hair is just like your skin and will get damaged by the sun.Avoid being in the sun for too long because it will damage your hair badly.If you live in a sunny area and you leave your house a lot I would say invest in a cap or something.

5-avoid touching and playing with your hair too much:Touching your hair too much can strip it of its natural oils and that will cause damage and breakage.Also avoid being harsh while drying your hair out with a towel.
6-avoid chemically processing your hair and bleaching/dying it:Alright this could be possibly the worst one, not only does it make your hair look bad but it will 10000 percent damage your hair. As a matter of fact it will also cause hairloss which is the last thing you want as a man(remember hair is life).

Ok, now you have accomplished the basics.Your not damaging your hair and it is the way its supposed to be.But, here are some things you can do to make your hair even better.
1-rice water rinse: A rice water rinse is a great way to make your hair stronger and preventing it from getting damaged.It also prevents your hair from going grey

Alright im not going to talk about this subject too much because everyone has a different hair type.But medium length to long hair is by far the best.
And for the love of god please stop doing short hairstyles, they look super terrible and cliche.The best thing I have ever done was grow my hair out.Literally everyone irl always compliments me and tells me how nice my hair is even tho I am a 3 psl dog.

I have done every single one of these and I can garuntee you it works.I have done years of research into this topic.I have done a lot of mistakes so learn from mine.

View attachment 547563
tagging the bros:
@Over @Lev Peshkov @Papabakvet @Nisse @christmasnight @DaddyBigPenis @whatamIdoinwithmylyf @aestheticallypleasin @inceletto @qwertyqazqwerty @xdxdxnice1 @hairyballscel @Sikkunt23 @Fatsofag @Thongmaster @Copemaxxing @Salludon @Patrick Baitman @EktoPlasma @CookiesAndCream @Chadeep
YES YOU FUCKING DROPPED IT!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6272, Chadeep, Deleted member 4804 and 3 others
Legit thread. Don't kill yourself

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CursedOne, Random, jake_okok and 4 others
Coconut oil once a week is good too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Julius, Chadeep and 1 other person
dn read because I'm using dark theme but amazing thread bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel, kuroganeikki, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 9 others
suck an asshole and name it pablo this thread is high iq + just what i needed

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 5912
Coconut oil once a week is good too
Natural coconut oil can be good for some people
I tried it but it didn't give me good effects

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Nisse
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Darkstrand and Deleted member 6488

1-THE BASICS:

using hair water

2-WHAT TO AVOID DOING:

View attachment 547563
tagging the bros:
LETS FUCKING GO

BEST OF THE BEST NOW!!!

GOOD THREAD MY HAIR IS SHIT I NEED IT

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: xdxdxnice1 and Deleted member 5912
high iq.
But what if my area has very hard water. Than i should just buy a water filter and drop shampoo?

• +1
Reactions: Tall, Deleted member 4804, xdxdxnice1 and 1 other person
Natural coconut oil can be good for some people
I tried it but it didn't give me good effects
I got thicker hair from it tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912

PROBABLY THE BEST THREAD EVER POSTED ON THIS FUCKING FORUM. SHORTHAIRCELS GET ANNIHILATED

seriously though great advice and i have realised that my hair is getting raped by hard water i will try some of ur fixes

WELL WORTH THE WAIT

• Love it
Reactions: wasted, Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 5912
good stuff right there

• Love it
high iq.
But what if my area has very hard water. Than i should just buy a water filter and drop shampoo?
yes bro
slowly try to drop shampoo
trust me it will be the best decision you'll ever make
and try to filter your water too
idk about where you live but for me im going to filter the water from the source

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, xdxdxnice1 and Deleted member 6873
yes bro
slowly try to drop shampoo
trust me it will be the best decision you'll ever make
and try to filter your water too
idk about where you live but for me im going to filter the water from the source
Conditioner can still be used right?

• +1
Btw any tips to get rid of dandruff when not shampooing??

• +1
Reactions: Tall and Deleted member 5912
legit, just cheapmaxx oliveoil and apply in your head, jfl if you wash your hair everyday

• Love it
dont worry bro
your hair oil levels will regulate over time and the dandruff will go
but if it doesnt, visit a dermatologist, I used a dandruff shampoo for 2 months when I was a kid due to having bad flaking
Conditioner can still be used right?
slowly try to drop it too
your hair should condition its self with its oils

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and Deleted member 6873
didn't read but good thread i guess :feelsthink:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 6873
@her @Kingkellz @Lorsss
put this in best of the best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, xdxdxnice1 and Deleted member 6892
Should I only rinse my hair with water during showering 4 times a week then and avoiding washing hair on the other days?

• +1
didn't know about the rice water thing tbh. so much rice water goes to waste in my house jfl time to use it for my hair.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 6892
High IQ and high effort thread tbh , Don’t know why you tagged me though , I’ve been blessed with a god tier Norwood 0 hairline so this is all pretty much useless to me

• +1
Reactions: Julius and Deleted member 5912
jfl, just shampooed and conditioned my hair and washed it with hard water, looks decent doe, good thread bro

what are we supposed to replace conditioner with? the natural oil thing wont really work for black people as natural oils can't travel up our strands.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, SadnessWYJ and Deleted member 4804
Class thread g
tenor.gif

• Love it
Thx son i can finally slay
KneOzDal

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Julius
You had me switching to light mode to read this thread ngl

• JFL
i read that it is appropriate to wash your hair everyday if its oily

• +1
Should I only rinse my hair with water during showering 4 times a week then and avoiding washing hair on the other days?
for washing hair water is enough
for me I only wet my hair down around 4 times per week
its ok if the sweat stays in hair
remember that sweat in hair is not a bad thing
but it will be If kept for long
i read that it is appropriate to wash your hair everyday if its oily
noooo please no for the love of god dont
try to drop the shampoo
Class thread g
tenor.gif
lol bro
if you have any questions let me know

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
for washing hair water is enough
for me I only wet my hair down around 4 times per week
its ok if the sweat stays in hair
remember that sweat in hair is not a bad thing
but it will be If kept for long

noooo please no for the love of god dont
try to drop the shampoo

lol bro
if you have any questions let me know
how much u recommend for rly youngcels?
like man i cant afford to look like a gypsy

• +1
High IQ thread Mirin. Read every word twice.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 5912
how much u recommend for rly youngcels?
I am 15 my self man
I quit using shampoo and literally my hair improved in everything
my hair smell became better, more volume, smoother and a lot of other things
I used to wash my hair everysingle day
around 8 months ago I slowly stopped using shampoo and now I never shampoo

• +1
I am 15 my self man
I quit using shampoo and literally my hair improved in everything
my hair smell became better, more volume, smoother and a lot of other things
I used to wash my hair everysingle day
around 8 months ago I slowly stopped using shampoo and now I never shampoo
okay so first start with 1 week than keep going?

im 14

• +1
Nibba wtf what is hard water

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and Deleted member 5912
  • +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
how many times per week do you wash your hair?

lmao thats basic info
if you have to ask then you probably have it
do you find transparent like stains on your shower heads?
Idk what you mean

• +1
how many times per week do you wash your hair?

lmao thats basic info
if you have to ask then you probably have it
do you find transparent like stains on your shower heads?
i wash it every day

• +1
  • +1
I wash my hair 2x times a week what should i do

• +1
  • +1
View attachment 547737 do you have these kinds of stains in your shower?

ok
slowly start to decrease the amount of times you wash your hair
I would say try washing every other day
when your hair adapts to that try every 2 days and so on and so forth
Never saw something like this before

• +1
tag me next time bro. also you left out supplements. Biotin,L-carnitine, oral 2ml castor oil made my hair really good quality

• +1
Fucking good thread... Not washing my hair has been the best decision of my life ngl

• Love it
I was without shampoo and hair product for 3 months and i still had tons of dandruff. What fixed it for me for good was mixing a baking soda and water and making it a toothpaste like consistency. Then i put it in my hair and massaged in to the scalp and let it sit for 10 minutes. after that i just washed it off.

• +1
Reactions: sasha777, Deleted member 6892 and Deleted member 5912
mirin my new shampoo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313 and Deleted member 5912
why no tag bhai :(

• +1