EVISCERATION OF BIGDICCJIM (LARPER EXPOSED)

T

TheEndHasNoEnd

No avi halo
So this nigga claims to be 6'8
Screenshot 20210109 032651

And claims 12 inch dick
Screenshot 20210109 032759

Truly a freak of nature, no?

But wait a minute, did he say the length of his forearm? Let's check something out shall we..
Fig 2 Ulna length

This is called the ulna length measurement, which is basically the forearm bone (if you bend your arm down it'll be at the same end points as this). Now let's look at some statistics..

S1hxifmw14p01

So, 12 inches should be 30.48cm, let's round that up to 30.5. So according to this graph, it corresponds to a height of 1.89 meters, so 6'2.4 inches......

So what are the chances of having a 99.99 percentile height, 99.99 percentile in both length and girth while also being 6.6x the average dick volume, and also having an arm length of someone nearly 6 inches shorter when tall people are characterized for longer limbs for height. I'm at awe for whoever believed his larp. Ofc the kid saw the shit about "dick so big it's my forearm length" and decided to go with it. But no no no, not with autists.me my friend
Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Growth Plate, Chintuck22 and 24 others
Thoughts on this? 6’8 gigachad @BIGDICCJIM

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, johncruz12345, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others
also claims to be a north atlantid bone mogger

If only his rate thread he posted before the forum got updated and jewed recently was still there jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, magnificentcel, oatmeal and 5 others
he's from mexico, he doesn't tolerate any nonsense and is with the bullshit.

good luck

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Did anyone actually believe he had a 12inch dick?
jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkLooks, Growth Plate, Kristin and 1 other person
also claims to be a north atlantid bone mogger

If only his rate thread he posted before the forum got updated and jewed recently was still there jfl
He does have north Atlantid coloring I've seen it

hes not bad but idk how he has us believe he has 12 inches nbp lol

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
you know this forum is full of retards if you even see the need to make this thread

Almost like he’s a liar or something. Who woulda guessed that someone would lie on the internet? Mind. Blown. :cautious:

wtf why does this not have more reacts

great fucken expose

bro if you added more insults and funny gifs easily close to 70 reacts

mirin though

The Rock Tennis GIF

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 8576 and TheEndHasNoEnd

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
wtf why does this not have more reacts

great fucken expose

bro if you added more insults and funny gifs easily close to 70 reacts

mirin though

The Rock Tennis GIF
Yes and no, idk if you remember that thread where Theendhasnoend exposed me. Pretty sure he tagged you.

He was obviously trying to expose my dick but he can't prove that until I show it, he ended up exposing my height instead which I was actually pretty shocked about cause he nailed it exactly right. I am indeed 189cm morning height but... I still feel tall asf here in Mexico.

I might show a full body pic next week cause magnificentcel roasted my twig neck and that's literally what i've been training these last 2 months whilst leanmaxxing, or well, auchwitzmaxxing at this point cause i'll do anything for better abs/pecs.
respect to @BIGDICCJIM for coming out and being honest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
respect to @BIGDICCJIM for coming out and being honest
I'm actually a little bit depressed inside my head right now, i'm taking some old and fresh pics of myself, showing it to multiple people on Discord.

I won't tell who because i'm not a snitch and I keep things about myself to myself even if I share them with someone specific.

The pics are fully unfrauded and i'm just seeing my fucking soft features but little bone all over my face. I'm looking directly or above the camera, so I don't really have a better browridge, it's somewhat projected but not masc at all, so no, you're right, I don't have fucking hunter eyes, just deep set eyes.

"Bro you never showed your eye area before, I didn't imagine it to look that uncanny. You look like a black haired version of this character from black butler."
Download

THAT'S NOT A FUCKING GOOD THING.

I need to roidmaxx before i'm 20.

• +1

>download.jpg

I'm actually a little bit depressed inside my head right now, i'm taking some old and fresh pics of myself, showing it to multiple people on Discord.

I won't tell who because i'm not a snitch and I keep things about myself to myself even if I share them with someone specific.

The pics are fully unfrauded and i'm just seeing my fucking soft features but little bone all over my face. I'm looking directly or above the camera, so I don't really have a better browridge, it's somewhat projected but not masc at all, so no, you're right, I don't have fucking hunter eyes, just deep set eyes.

"Bro you never showed your eye area before, I didn't imagine it to look that uncanny. You look like a black haired version of this character from black butler."
View attachment 1046029

THAT'S NOT A FUCKING GOOD THING.

I need to roidmaxx before i'm 20.
just prettyboymaxx

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234
I think he deleted his account, I don't know if I can tag him anymore.

EDIT: @werty1457, yeah he deleted it but I think his profile is still up. He was the definition of rent free.

• +1