EVISCERATION OF THE BLOATED TRANNY LOVER @WON'TSTOPNOODLING (CONFIRMED ALT OF @STUDYHACKS)

Attorney

Attorney

Banned
The well known bloated subhuman that goes by the name of @Won'tStopNoodling has been pushing his luck for too long and managed to make nothing less than 15000 posts in roughly half a year, so much for being a 6'5" BWC 5.5 PSL mogger, something clearly doesn't add up...

giphy.gif

Most of you are already aware of the fact that the person behind that account is the banned user @StudyHacks, but there are still some users who are dumb enough to buy into his lies and believe his pissweak larp (ahem @LondonVillie).

That, along with the fact that he's been acting excessively arrogant as if he was untouchable, is why I decided to make this thread exposing him as StudyHacks once and for all (with irrefutable evidence).

ALL THE INFORMATION, PICS AND VIDEOS USED ON THIS THREAD WERE PUBLICLY AVAILABLE AND I CAN PROVE THIS AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT, THEREFORE THIS THREAD SHALL NOT BE DELETED OR LOCKED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES AS IT DOES NOT BREAK THE FORUM RULES.

For those that don't know it, StudyHacks was an avid lover of trannies and made no effort to hide it:

giphy.gif

These are just a few screenshots, but he made way more posts talking about his passion for trannies and his experiences with them, you can check it for yourself:

A few more screenshots from Zesto's forum (the posts themselves are deleted, but they got quoted by another user)

Remember this forum because I will mention it again later on.

Some old Imgur album of him in which he mentions trannies as well (click at your own risk, there is a pic of his disgusting nipples inside).

Not only that, but he also had a strong preference for Asian women (and trannies, ofc), Won'tStopNoodling coincidentally happens to have a strong liking for Asian women (or as he would say, noodlewhores) too, as shown by his username and posts.

At first, when he joined the forum on his current account, he posted his face pics without hesitation, but once people recognized him and started confronting him about the fact that he is an alt of StudyHacks he pretended that he had been larping as him all along and that he was a different person, yet, to this day he has set him as his avi like the narcy attention whore he is.

He also made a few threads regarding looksmaxing, in one of those threads he mentioned that he talked with Surgerymax on Zesto's forum about an osteotomy that could shorten the midface (one of his concerns) and posted a screenshot of the conversation.

20-png.455793

In the screenshot you can see how he censored his username so that he would not get exposed, but that was not enough and actually caused quite the opposite, looking at the avi and join date I figured out what was his username: Heiichirō.

But where is the proof that Heiichirō was StudyHacks? Well, just look at this screenshot:

I am pretty sure that some users that were active on that forum like @JuicyAnimeTitties or @Achathin can corroborate this.

DESPITE HIS CLAIMS OF NOT BEING HIM, HE GETS INSTANTLY TRIGGERED AND ACTS OVERLY DEFENSIVE WHENEVER SOMEONE ROASTS STUDYHACKS' APPEARANCE.

For example, look at how this schizo reacted to people making fun of his bloated face from fillers in this thread:

The funniest part is that he had originally posted that video on another thread, how would he get that video of StudyHacks if he wasn't really him?

Also, in that same thread he talked about how fillers can make you look bloated, he is speaking from experience since he got fillers with Dr Zack Ally (evidence below).

That damn receding hairline... no wonder he is always wearing beanies.

giphy.gif

When this spineless loser is not browsing this forum 24/7, he is on Omegle looking for the validation that he doesn't get irl, he is so starved of female attention that every time he manages to get a single crumb of it on that website, he quickly rushes to this forum to make a thread bragging about it.

As you might expect, he only manages to get ethnic foids and white women immediately skip him, that's how unwanted by his own race he is.

Spending all day on Omegle he obviously wouldn't go unnoticed, he eventually ran into another Looksmax user who caught him at his utmost bloating:

OVER FOR FILLERCELS!

But who cares about him being a bloated fat fuck when he is 6'5" after all, right?

BMApggJ.gif

IF YOU EVER BELIEVED THAT CLAIM, YOU SHOULD CONSIDER ROPING AS YOUR IQ MUST BE CLEARLY IN THE DOUBLE DIGITS, ON PAR WITH WON'TSTOPNOODLING'S IQ.

If it wasnt incredibly evident already, he is not really 6'5", but 5'10".

He has been gradually inflating his height over the years, at this rate, by 2023 he will claim 6'10".

aHMqU7r.gif

@moggingmachine already brutally exposed him for height frauding in this thread:

NOW I WILL PROCEED TO GO INTO THE DEFINITIVE EVIDENCE OF HIM BEING AN ALT, ALTHOUGH IT SHOULD BE MORE THAN CLEAR BY NOW.

As some of you may recall, he allegedly got MSE installed in his mouth in December of the last year, before getting it he made some posts here asking for information about it and sharing his aesthetic concerns.

He had also previously asked for information about it on jawsurgeryforums.com... with his StudyHacks account lol.

As you can see everything he said in both forums matches:
-He was getting MSE in December and was planning to get BiMax afterwards.
-He got told by his orthodontist that he could expand his zygos 3mm laterally on both sides.
-He wants to get a wider palate and mouth (so that he can fit more tranny cocks in his mouth).

Lie after lie, larp after larp, this hungarian rat keeps surprising us with his delusion levels and further embarrassing himself.

WHAT HE PRETENDS HE LOOKS LIKE:

WHAT HE ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE:

JFL AT THAT COLLAPSED SUBMENTAL AREA, EVERY TIME YOU READ ANY POST BY THIS COPING SFCEL TALKING ABOUT HOW HE IS SUPERIOR TO OTHER USERS BECAUSE OF HIS RACE, REMEMBER THAT IS THE VOMIT-INDUCING FACE BEHIND THE SCREEN TYPING THOSE POSTS.

wVSzTcM.gif

IT'S BEYOND OVER FOR THIS TURTLE LOOKING ASS MF, HE SHOULDN'T HAVE DOUBTED ME.

Mods you already know what to do, get rid of this larping faggot.
@Lorsss @Alexanderr @her @Kingkellz @Gargantuan

Tags:
@CookiesAndCream @MoeZart @RealLooksmaxxer @WadlowMaxxing @lutte

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 13754 and 130 others
ALL THESE WORDS JUST OUT OF JEALOUSLY FROM HOW HARD HE MOGS YOU. HE IS INDEED AN ASCENDED SLAYER WHILE YOU ROT AS A LOSER INCEL.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, thecel, Deleted member 11748 and 24 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095, savagetaysh, Deleted member 10987 and 5 others
Holy fuck this is the most brutal evisceration to date Jesus Christ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Danish_Retard, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 57 others
I am pretty sure that some users that were active on that forum like @JuicyAnimeTitties or @Achathin can corroborate this.
Yes you're right bro. Dn rd tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, lurkingjoke, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
brutal quality, proven beyond reasonable doubt.

can i hire you to represent my case against RobinHood? doubt i'm going to find another high IQ law-cel on your level

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 6402 and 13 others
@brbbrah brutal

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and Deleted member 9072
Name checks out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 4804 and 6 others
Nigga what I thought this was common knowledge jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Warlord, Deleted member 9090 and 4 others
but also [i think] the reason why wontstopnoodling claims he isnt studyhacks is bc his original account was banned from the site. by registering from a different location and claiming to be a diff person, he has some [albeit retarded] plausible deniability for being an alt and getting banned, which he wouldnt if he admitted he was studyhacks jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 9090, RichardSpencel and 2 others
in case mods delete this:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Deleted member 6402, diggbicc and 16 others
Lol he vanished :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 7098
but also [i think] the reason why wontstopnoodling claims he isnt studyhacks is bc his original account was banned from the site. by registering from a different location and claiming to be a diff person, he has some [albeit retarded] plausible deniability for being an alt and getting banned, which he wouldnt if he admitted he was studyhacks jfl.
damn, you have a brain after all when you put his dick out of your mouth

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and curryslayerordeath
damn this is brutal

This can't be real JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Zradrad, Deleted member 10987 and 23 others
@sytyl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and sytyl
@her lets be honest op is an alt too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, EverythingMattersCel, Spartacus1- and 3 others
@Won'tStopNoodling any defense?

Never gonna understand why he hates ethinic guys

damn, you have a brain after all when you put his dick out of your mouth
hes always been a hilarious user man, i love reading his posts and back-and-forths with ppl who roast him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, RichardSpencel and sytyl
Capture
IMG 20210127 231232 021

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, .👽., looksmaxxtocope and 8 others
@Gunnersup @TurboFixer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511 and Deleted member 7173
Bruv dats crazy

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
Your browser is not able to display this video.
That damn receding hairline... no wonder he is always wearing beanies.
Where did you find this video jfl

I mog him. He looks like a cuck

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Warlord, Deleted member 2403, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 2 others
People expecting a reply from him after being exposed:
Avatar: The Last Airbender Theme Song (HQ) | Episode Opening Credits |  Nick Animation on Make a GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, TheChosenChad, .👽. and 10 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562
People expecting a reply from him after being exposed:
Avatar: The Last Airbender Theme Song (HQ) | Episode Opening Credits |  Nick Animation on Make a GIF
He is sleeping rn so that he can catch East Asian timezone on omegle in early morning

• JFL
Reactions: Chadrapist, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 6382 and 9 others
JFL at this utter cuck. Zero proof I'm him. I'm not. Bye. Not gonna read this wall of text.

edit: I'm not even on JSF wtf lmaoo That's another user larping as him or whatever

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Albeacho, Deleted member 11425, Zradrad and 10 others
will you stop noodling? @Won'tStopNoodling

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: diggbicc, looksmaxxtocope, Deleted member 6512 and 5 others
JFL at this utter cuck. Zero proof I'm him. I'm not. Bye. Not gonna read this wall of text.

edit: I'm not even on JSF wtf lmaoo That's another user larping as him or whatever
F885DCB6 2E63 4FF5 80F7 0B3C237FFBDE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlord, diggbicc, looksmaxxtocope and 22 others
All I'm gonna say is, you're basically fucking retarded. We all know he got fillers. Then you proceed to claim those post-filler pics aren't actually him? You retard, he took those pics with fillers in his face smh. JFL at this idiot's IQ.

Anyway I just looked through the pics you posted. I'm not gonna read this wall of text for nothing. Have fun barking for him

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
One of the threads you linked has this guy literally claiming that he was studyhacks and cursing at anyone who said that he is ugly JFL.

How could someone fraud like that? Holy fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 9090 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560 and Deleted member 7098
Hes a funny guy tbh this forum would be boring without him

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, EdwardCullen, looksmaxxtocope and 11 others
Show me where you found this video of him then.
It was another forum. He has posted so much in the last year, wasn't really hard to find stuff jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Boldandbeautiful and Deleted member 7098
Screenshot 20201205 221955 FaceApp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Deleted member 4416, diggbicc and 19 others
Screenshot 20201207 005807 FaceApp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Deleted member 4416, diggbicc and 18 others