EVISCERATION OF THE BLOATED TRANNY LOVER @WON'TSTOPNOODLING (CONFIRMED ALT OF @STUDYHACKS)

Brutal shit.. still don't understand why guys go so far to larp for a bunch of teenagers

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 7098
why take the effort to larp so bad

i dont understand lol

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, CristianT and RealLooksmaxxer
bumo

over for @Won'tStopNoodling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
over for @Won'tStopNoodling
Indeed.

Won-t-Stop-Roping.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BradAniston, lutte, Ritalincel and 7 others
It's quite incredible how much he fucking frauds. Constantly morphs himself while he's a bloated subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 9072
mods why is this not pinned?

god tier evisceration and entertainment

@Alexanderr

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope and Alexanderr
That’s not him

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sytyl, Kristin, Mexicanboi and 2 others
cope
it is him

i have insider info that i cannot reveal
but can confirm @Attorney destroyed him completely
giphy.gif
I was just trolling lol Ik it’s him. I just find it funny when people try and defend him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
mods why is this not pinned?

god tier evisceration and entertainment

@Alexanderr
It actually got pinned...
Screenshot 2021 02 02 Offtopic

giphy.gif

Thanks for using your forum influence to make it happen bro, I appreciate it.

giphy.gif

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Mexicanboi, sytyl, looksmaxxtocope and 2 others
I've read this like 3 times already and it's still one of the best threads of this site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and sytyl
that's not him

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 9072 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and DharkDC
The well known bloated subhuman that goes by the name of @Won'tStopNoodling has been pushing his luck for too long and managed to make nothing less than 15000 posts in roughly half a year, so much for being a 6'5" BWC 5.5 PSL mogger, something clearly doesn't add up...

giphy.gif

Most of you are already aware of the fact that the person behind that account is the banned user @StudyHacks, but there are still some users who are dumb enough to buy into his lies and believe his pissweak larp (ahem @LondonVillie).

That, along with the fact that he's been acting excessively arrogant as if he was untouchable, is why I decided to make this thread exposing him as StudyHacks once and for all (with irrefutable evidence).

ALL THE INFORMATION, PICS AND VIDEOS USED ON THIS THREAD WERE PUBLICLY AVAILABLE AND I CAN PROVE THIS AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT, THEREFORE THIS THREAD SHALL NOT BE DELETED OR LOCKED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES AS IT DOES NOT BREAK THE FORUM RULES.

For those that don't know it, StudyHacks was an avid lover of trannies and made no effort to hide it:
View attachment 951390
View attachment 951391

giphy.gif

These are just a few screenshots, but he made way more posts talking about his passion for trannies and his experiences with them, you can check it for yourself:

A few more screenshots from Zesto's forum (the posts themselves are deleted, but they got quoted by another user)
View attachment 951393
View attachment 951394

Remember this forum because I will mention it again later on.

Some old Imgur album of him in which he mentions trannies as well (click at your own risk, there is a pic of his disgusting nipples inside).

Not only that, but he also had a strong preference for Asian women (and trannies, ofc), Won'tStopNoodling coincidentally happens to have a strong liking for Asian women (or as he would say, noodlewhores) too, as shown by his username and posts.

At first, when he joined the forum on his current account, he posted his face pics without hesitation, but once people recognized him and started confronting him about the fact that he is an alt of StudyHacks he pretended that he had been larping as him all along and that he was a different person, yet, to this day he has set him as his avi like the narcy attention whore he is.

He also made a few threads regarding looksmaxing, in one of those threads he mentioned that he talked with Surgerymax on Zesto's forum about an osteotomy that could shorten the midface (one of his concerns) and posted a screenshot of the conversation.

View attachment 951396
20-png.455793

In the screenshot you can see how he censored his username so that he would not get exposed, but that was not enough and actually caused quite the opposite, looking at the avi and join date I figured out what was his username: Heiichirō.
View attachment 951403

But where is the proof that Heiichirō was StudyHacks? Well, just look at this screenshot:
View attachment 951406

I am pretty sure that some users that were active on that forum like @JuicyAnimeTitties or @Achathin can corroborate this.

DESPITE HIS CLAIMS OF NOT BEING HIM, HE GETS INSTANTLY TRIGGERED AND ACTS OVERLY DEFENSIVE WHENEVER SOMEONE ROASTS STUDYHACKS' APPEARANCE.

For example, look at how this schizo reacted to people making fun of his bloated face from fillers in this thread:
View attachment 951409
View attachment 951411

The funniest part is that he had originally posted that video on another thread, how would he get that video of StudyHacks if he wasn't really him?

Also, in that same thread he talked about how fillers can make you look bloated, he is speaking from experience since he got fillers with Dr Zack Ally (evidence below).

View attachment 951417View attachment 951418

That damn receding hairline... no wonder he is always wearing beanies.

giphy.gif

When this spineless loser is not browsing this forum 24/7, he is on Omegle looking for the validation that he doesn't get irl, he is so starved of female attention that every time he manages to get a single crumb of it on that website, he quickly rushes to this forum to make a thread bragging about it.

As you might expect, he only manages to get ethnic foids and white women immediately skip him, that's how unwanted by his own race he is.

Spending all day on Omegle he obviously wouldn't go unnoticed, he eventually ran into another Looksmax user who caught him at his utmost bloating:

OVER FOR FILLERCELS!

But who cares about him being a bloated fat fuck when he is 6'5" after all, right?

BMApggJ.gif

IF YOU EVER BELIEVED THAT CLAIM, YOU SHOULD CONSIDER ROPING AS YOUR IQ MUST BE CLEARLY IN THE DOUBLE DIGITS, ON PAR WITH WON'TSTOPNOODLING'S IQ.

If it wasnt incredibly evident already, he is not really 6'5", but 5'10".

View attachment 951420
View attachment 951422

He has been gradually inflating his height over the years, at this rate, by 2023 he will claim 6'10".

aHMqU7r.gif

@moggingmachine already brutally exposed him for height frauding in this thread:

NOW I WILL PROCEED TO GO INTO THE DEFINITIVE EVIDENCE OF HIM BEING AN ALT, ALTHOUGH IT SHOULD BE MORE THAN CLEAR BY NOW.

As some of you may recall, he allegedly got MSE installed in his mouth in December of the last year, before getting it he made some posts here asking for information about it and sharing his aesthetic concerns.
View attachment 951424
View attachment 951425
View attachment 951426

He had also previously asked for information about it on jawsurgeryforums.com... with his StudyHacks account lol.
View attachment 951447
View attachment 951448

As you can see everything he said in both forums matches:
-He was getting MSE in December and was planning to get BiMax afterwards.
-He got told by his orthodontist that he could expand his zygos 3mm laterally on both sides.
-He wants to get a wider palate and mouth (so that he can fit more tranny cocks in his mouth).

Lie after lie, larp after larp, this hungarian rat keeps surprising us with his delusion levels and further embarrassing himself.

WHAT HE PRETENDS HE LOOKS LIKE:
View attachment 951432

WHAT HE ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE:
View attachment 951451View attachment 951436

JFL AT THAT COLLAPSED SUBMENTAL AREA, EVERY TIME YOU READ ANY POST BY THIS COPING SFCEL TALKING ABOUT HOW HE IS SUPERIOR TO OTHER USERS BECAUSE OF HIS RACE, REMEMBER THAT IS THE VOMIT-INDUCING FACE BEHIND THE SCREEN TYPING THOSE POSTS.

wVSzTcM.gif

IT'S BEYOND OVER FOR THIS TURTLE LOOKING ASS MF, HE SHOULDN'T HAVE DOUBTED ME.

Mods you already know what to do, get rid of this larping faggot.
@Lorsss @Alexanderr @her @Kingkellz @Gargantuan

Tags:
@CookiesAndCream @MoeZart @RealLooksmaxxer @WadlowMaxxing @lutte
You should get the life sentence because you brutally murdered him

first post just to say this is brutal

suicidefuel for having his larp destroyed

Free my nigga @Won'tStopNoodling he didn't do shit nigga

Sometimes i also doubt he is trolling when he talks about history tbh, because it's accurate most of the time, so i guess when he elaborate on that it's his real self.
kek he isn't trolling, that's just hapa mental illness for you

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I actually know this guy, we used to post on braincels and stuff back together before reddit nuked nearly every incel sub. He's definitely not 6'5, he made various height claims but never as high as 6'5. Typically averaging 5'10, he did make a 5'7 - 5'9 claim a few times (been too long can't remember the exact number).

He used to get banned a lot and had various usernames he went by (one I remember was u/LordEppley) and everyone would always recognize him even in different accounts because of his obssession with noodlewhores. Dude was straight hilarious, lost track of him after all the bannings, can't believe he's actually here lmao.

I think I have a few pics of posts he made so I'll have to see if I can find them

You can go onto the rareddit archives of braincels and find a whole bunch of comments from him, for example:

Claims 5'10 here btw:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BradAniston, itorroella9, lutte and 3 others
why take the effort to larp so bad

i dont understand lol
Brutal shit.. still don't understand why guys go so far to larp for a bunch of teenagers
Lack of looks + blackpill damaged his mental health. He's mentally ill so there can be no explanation.

I hope he gets better though. He had some good posts...

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 9090
I actually know this guy, we used to post on braincels and stuff back together before reddit nuked nearly every incel sub. He's definitely not 6'5, he made various height claims but never as high as 6'5. Typically averaging 5'10, he did make a 5'7 - 5'9 claim a few times (been too long can't remember the exact number).

He used to get banned a lot and had various usernames he went by (one I remember was u/LordEppley) and everyone would always recognize him even in different accounts because of his obssession with noodlewhores. Dude was straight hilarious, lost track of him after all the bannings, can't believe he's actually here lmao.

I think I have a few pics of posts he made so I'll have to see if I can find them

You can go onto the rareddit archives of braincels and find a whole bunch of comments from him, for example:

It's funny how his reddit posts are the exact opposite of his larp here, admits to being a subhuman who is rejected by even noodle hookers. 99% chance that he's actually a virgin

is this him too? jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, lutte, looksmaxxtocope and 1 other person
s

• +1
Reactions: JL~ and Deleted member 9380
alt calling out another alt
0e8b7d2c53195177a326670609fcb7ea

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and BradAniston
what an irony

• JFL
Reactions: BradAniston
Yo, free my nigga @Sergeant @Gargantuan

Ayo so funny

• +1
Reactions: Deepraj7
Ayo so funny
I remember seeing this thread as a guest and laughing my ass off, now it looks like a graveyard with all these banned users and deleted accounts.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin and BradAniston
everyone should love trannies @subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel