EVISCERATION OF THE BLOATED TRANNY LOVER @WON'TSTOPNOODLING (CONFIRMED ALT OF @STUDYHACKS)

He hit me up on dms when i was feeling suicidal so he is a nice dude, just as mentally ill as everyone here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, Deleted member 8202, Deleted member 4804 and 6 others
maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 4804
Based 2021cel

That’s not him

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
@Won'tStopNoodling

Majority of gooks mog you tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
That’s not him

That’s not him
That’s not him
tenor.gif

No matter how many times you say it, it doesn't make it true.

Keep defending him in every thread like the submissive dog you are, remember that he considers you inferior to him because of your race and would fuck your women without thinking twice, you are literally a cuckold :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Albeacho, diggbicc, Deleted member 4804 and 11 others
tenor.gif

No matter how many times you say it, it doesn't make it true.

Keep defending him in every thread like the submissive dog you are, remember that he considers you inferior to him because of your race and would fuck your women without thinking twice, you are literally a cuckold:lul::lul:
im 3/4 white and have a bigger penis than him
idc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 5698 and 2 others
He is more mentally ill than we ever imagined.

@MoeZart @lutte

Idk how someone can want to fuck literal trannies that badly. The concept is vomit inducing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 9090, Patient A and 5 others

@MoeZart @lutte

Idk how someone can want to fuck literal trannies that badly. The concept is vomit inducing.
idk, this studyhacks guy seems based

wdyt @WadlowMaxxing ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 9090 and 2 others
I read ,
insane thread
Good Work GIF by Better Call Saul

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and RichardSpencel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 7098
Hmmm I remember Won'tStopNoodling saying he hasn't had a black girlfriend so what if he isn't StudyHacks after all?
because Studyhacks LARPed just as much as Won‘tStopNoodling, he didn‘t sleep with 50 trans girls and didn‘t have a black girlfriend - it‘s all fantasies in his head, just like the LARP „i‘ve-slept-with-a-girl-in-hongkong-and-one-in-Latin-amerika-in-the-same-day“-posts he makes

he thinks he will become a big slayer once he „had his surgeries“ when in reality he maybe got some pussy years ago and nothing since
if he wasn‘t such a backstabber i wouldn‘t even care

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Kristin, looksmaxxtocope and 9 others
Its not him @lutte

I honestly think @Won'tStopNoodling hasn't even touched a pussy in his life...barely even left his parent's house

Sounded like a runt in that video

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope, Mexicanboi and RichardSpencel

@MoeZart @lutte

he is white + blond tho, how do you gonna cope, white superiority etc?

• +1
Reactions: lutte
he is white + blond tho, how do you gonna cope, white superiority etc?
dunno how you gonna cope with the isis bombers and taliban and ppl in ur race fucking goats

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 5698, WadlowMaxxing and 3 others

@MoeZart @lutte

it's not him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 3043
dunno how you gonna cope with the isis bombers and taliban and ppl in ur race fucking goats
Not my people? If they don't follow their faith, they'r not my people. pure and simple. None of those you listed do, they actually do the worst things possible faith wise. You?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and lutte
Not my people? If they don't follow their faith, they'r not my people. pure and simple. None of those you listed do, they actually do the worst things possible faith wise. You?
oh look another streege vs reallooksmaxxer debate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 6273, Boldandbeautiful and 1 other person
ok he's not white if he fucks trannies so it's all good

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 4696 and 2 others
ok he's not white if he fucks trannies so it's all good
but i thought every med, nordic, celtic, germano, anglo sax, iberian, etc is your people and there is no escape to that? So you make differences now by their behaviour? Good we advance toward mutual understanding. See how it's lame to be racist, ie be for a group of people and against others, just by their skin and features, because it doesn't say shit about what they are and do as individuals.

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
but i thought every med, nordic, celtic, germano, anglo sax, iberian, etc is your people and there is no escape to that? So you make differences now by their behaviour? Good we advance toward mutual understanding. See how it's lame to be racist, ie be for a group of people and against others, just by their skin and features, because it doesn't say shit about what they are and do as individuals.
nope whiteness is a state of mind, its the european spirit, its almost a soulful experience. you wouldnt understand

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 9090, sytyl and 4 others
most of those aren't white

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
most of those aren't white
nah to me only you are white and your people ie scandinavian, from only scandinavian decent, but you had to have light eyes to fit in tho

nope whiteness is a state of mind, its the european spirit, its almost a soulful experience. you wouldnt understand
ah yes le spirit. I'm white then.

• JFL
ah yes le spirit. I'm white then.
if you believe in european greatness, aestheticism, and the prioritization of the european people you can be honorarily white yes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 2733 and 2 others
we've touched on this
yes " a spirit", i don't have to worship paganism, polytheism, eat pork, herring and some others disgusting things to be white then.
I feel white, therefore i'm white, keep coping.

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
yes " a spirit", i don't have to worship paganism, polytheism, eat pork, herring and some others disgusting things to be white then.
I feel white, therefore i'm white, keep coping.
what spirit then, if there is 0 practice

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
if you believe in european greatness, aestheticism, and the prioritization of the european people you can be honorarily white yes
I believe europe did great things especially when they were faithful. Nowadays, if we speak materialistically wise, they do really good too, but i don't prioritize materiality for anyone, because it's vanity, this life don't last, we should focus first and foremost on more important things.
Prioritize of the european people? I differenciate people by their virtue and piety, not color, not size, not ethnicity.
But if by prioritization you mean that i believe it's better for everyone to stay within their own as a principle, and racemix as exception, while beeing friends/ having social relationship with everyone as long as they'r all virtuous, then i'm in.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
what spirit then, if there is 0 practice
you can't understand, it's a spirit, "les voies du seigneur sont impénétrables".

• +1
I believe europe did great things especially when they were faithful. Nowadays, if we speak materialistically wise, they do really good too, but i don't prioritize materiality for anyone, because it's vanity, this life don't last, we should focus first and foremost on more important things.
Prioritize of the european people? I differenciate people by their virtue and piety, not color, not size, not ethnicity.
But if by prioritization you mean that i believe it's better for everyone to stay within their own as a principle, and racemix as exception, while beeing friends/ having social relationship with everyone as long as they'r all virtuous, then i'm in.
I’m whiter than you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and lutte
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and lutte
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 3043 and RealLooksmaxxer
you're almost spiritually white

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 3043
your face is just contingency, only god is necessary. i like your face tho no homo
You’re anti white and hate France yet you live here
Leave France if you hate whites so much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Babyblackcarrot, Deleted member 6273 and 5 others