EVISCERATION OF THE BLOATED TRANNY LOVER @WON'TSTOPNOODLING (CONFIRMED ALT OF @STUDYHACKS)

Mid tier normie at best

who said so?
I'm very thankful for what france gave to me, and will probably never be able to pay it back but will try my best.
Who else would have gave me that?
And french people? I mostly have french friends, they tend to be very respectful and nice to be with, very benevolent too, eventho as every people they have flaws.
But my point is not that, and i know you'r 1. trolling 2. larping
Ok racist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, WadlowMaxxing, RealLooksmaxxer and 2 others
who said so?
I'm very thankful for what france gave to me, and will probably never be able to pay it back but will try my best.
Who else would have gave me that?
And french people? I mostly have french friends, they tend to be very respectful and nice to be with, very benevolent too, eventho as every people they have flaws.
But my point is not that, and i know you'r 1. trolling 2. larping
You take every opportunity to "smutskasta" french people.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
You take every opportunity to "smutskasta" french people.
hahah. tbh why would i? after all we look pretty much the same feature and coloring wise on average.

hahah. tbh why would i? after all we look pretty much the same feature and coloring wise on average.
You want to turn France Muslim
@RealLooksmaxxer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 6273, lutte and 1 other person
french and kurdish people have very different "fenotyper"

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and lutte
no. why would i want when it's forbidden to do and think so even faithwise? Because no "compulsion" in faith?
People are free to believe in whatever they want. The sole thing i wish for people of everywhere in the world is to be able to question their world, their life, and the meaning of it. Not acting like you average ignorant person. We have one life, one reason, let's use it.

@RealLooksmaxxer thoughts?
you are frequently racist against whties and it comes from a place of being so close to being white yet also being so far, so you lash out. @LondonVillie is right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 3043 and lutte
you are frequently racist against whties and it comes from a place of being so close to being white yet also being so far, so you lash out. @LondonVillie is right
All my posts are satire here if i'm beeing real here.
at the end of the day, i just want to live a peaceful life with those who want to; I despise and fight against any injustice for anyone.
And i can't do otherwise due to my raising and sensibility. That's it. But this forum is funny and nobody takes it seriously nor what people say, @LondonVillie is prime example of that, he is the best for trolling.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and WadlowMaxxing
All my posts are satire here if i'm beeing real here.
at the end of the day, i just want to live a peaceful life with those who want to; I despise and fight against any injustice for anyone.
And i can't do otherwise due to my raising and sensibility. That's it. But this forum is funny and nobody takes it seriously nor what people say, @LondonVillie is prime example of that, he is the best for trolling.
youd be surprised he doesnt troll as much as u think he told me over pm.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 3043
youd be surprised he doesnt troll as much as u think he told me over pm.
Sometimes i also doubt he is trolling when he talks about history tbh, because it's accurate most of the time, so i guess when he elaborate on that it's his real self.

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
Sometimes i also doubt he is trolling when he talks about history tbh, because it's accurate most of the time, so i guess when he elaborate on that it's his real self.
It's easy to tell when someone is trolling or not f.ex. he didn't troll itt neither did you

• +1
this is the most brutal thread i have seen in 2020 and 2021. truly fucking legendary, it will go down as history in psl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 6512, Boldandbeautiful and 1 other person
this is the most brutal thread i have seen in 2020 and 2021. truly fucking legendary, it will go down as history in psl
it's not him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, karbo and Deleted member 3043
It's easy to tell when someone is trolling or not f.ex. he didn't troll itt neither did you
The sole thing where i was sinceer about my understanding of life, was the one where i said so, just above you.
For the rest i genuinely only meme and joke around, and you from knowing me on discord, knows it.
and @RealLooksmaxxer trolls me as much as i troll him on average, if that's not a proof that the "racism" shared by people here is mostly false and satire, idk what that is.

• +1
Reactions: lutte
The sole thing where i was sinceer about my understanding of life, was the one where i said so, just above you.
For the rest i genuinely only meme and joke around, and you from knowing me on discord, knows it.
uh huh

• +1
i was genuine tho in one other thing, what you show me that you eat, the kinda bat in the soup, i'm afraid of even coming close to it. I'm a pussy for that tbh but still.

• +1
i was genuine tho in one other thing, what you show me that you eat, the kinda bat in the soup, i'm afraid of even coming close to it. I'm a pussy for that tbh but still.
when did I eat bat?

• +1
This abused dog has hijacked this amazing thread and turned it into another useless racewar. Jfl, hop off @Won'tStopNoodling dick and lets continue to bump this thread until that larping ass-eating swedish giant links the fkn video.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and Deleted member 3043
i can't really tell what that is, it's a "bone" in a kind of soup that looks a bit batty
didn't sleep last night so can't think all too well rn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 3043
didn't sleep last night so can't think all too well rn
the sole thing i regret here is the addiction tbh, i slept at 5am too and it fucks my schedule ngl

• JFL
the sole thing i regret here is the addiction tbh, i slept at 5am too and it fucks my schedule ngl
I started feeling tired at 06:00 but then decided to stay up gonna take a nap now soon then go to bed hearly tonight

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 3043
I started feeling tired at 06:00 but then decided to stay up gonna take a nap now soon then go to bed hearly tonight
tell me you read one piece btw

• Love it
Reactions: sytyl
tell me you read one piece btw
I did read one piece, but I don’t have all pieces so I haven’t read all
CBB6FC22 A3FC 4D59 8666 AE0B532BFCD1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 3043
@LondonVillie thought?

It's from the book stated above

• JFL
Wontstoptrannying

• JFL
This detective work is worthed top $.

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and Deleted member 3043
GIF 2021 01 29 14 55 34

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 6512
Wontstoptrannying
i'm sure he never did that, nor lose v card. actually he is definitively mentally challenged.
But he is like the autistic guy in middle school that lives in his world, you don't won't to break it up to him because you know if he realize it he'll be depressed. so you say "yes bro you'r 6'5, 5.5 psl, 8inchx6 mogger"

• JFL
Reactions: DharkDC, lutte, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
i'm sure he never did that, nor lose v card. actually he is definitively mentally challenged.
But he is like the autistic guy in middle school that lives in his world, you don't won't to break it up to him because you know if he realize it he'll be depressed. so you say "yes bro you'r 6'5, 5.5 psl, 8inchx6 mogger"
Yeah i agree, the video from Omegle is hilarious tho, he looks like a chubby kid, i will never understand why people like to LARP so much tho.

• JFL
Screenshot 2021 01 29 EVISCERATION OF THE BLOATED TRANNY LOVER WONTSTOPNOODLING CONFIRMED ALT

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope, Deleted member 9072, Mexicanboi and 3 others
keep on shining crazy diamond