EWHORE MEGATHREAD (SNAPCHAT) FREE MONEY POORCELS GTFIH

Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
Ok loser incels this is a certified e whore thread for snapchat on mobile devices. You will make big bucks guaranteed. That means @extreme-overthinker can buy 3abids for his plantation. @blackoutwhitein can buy razors for his goatee. @ZyzzReincarnate and @Intel.Imperitive can buy more roids. @Nibba can support himself so he can look like a snack. @Tony can buy himself some stuff I guess. And most importantly, you can afford your surgeries.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED

1. MOBILE DEVICE
  2. SNAPCHAT
  3. LAPTOP
  4. THIS LINK TO A BUNCH OF PICTURES THAT YOU WILL USE TO GET OLD MEN HARD AND PAY YOU https://mega.nz/#!omgWSBzT!KRR2qfXAuOR2NlJ7VFwHISiqB8WLyrYso42886-3AiU
  5. A LAPTOP THAT YOU CAN TRANSFER THE PICTURES ONTO YOUR PHONE WITH
  6. THIS LIST OF WEBSITES THAT YOU WILL BE LINKING YOUR SNAP TO (BE WARNED THIS IS PEDO/PERV CENTRAL)
  7. 1542520025454
    A PAYPAL THAT YOU WILL LINK TO THESE LOSERS.
  8. A BRAIN
Now for the steps
  1. Make a new snapchat account called "thesubiegirl" or anything close to that
  2. Download the file from the mega link and extract that with winrar ( download winrar if u dont have it)
  3. send the images from your computer to your phone. will not explain how cause it's different depending on the phone you have. Just search for a video on youtube.
  4. go on any of the websites that I showed in the image and bait the pervs to adding you on snap.
  5. Tell them that they have to pay you to see your pics and send them your paypal link.
  6. Ask them if they want a teasing pic, a clothed pic, or a nude pic and send them it. Only do it once they payed you
  7. Also follow these rules of talk and etc
  8. If you followed all these steps correctly you will be drowning in big bucks.
@11gaijin and @Weed sticky this thread tbh ngl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Time Travel, Swagwaffle and 3 others
just gamble bro i make back 175% every time

• +1
Reactions: Zesto and Deleted member 283
I already have two razors.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
so you are a whore:feelsmega:

How much have you made outta this lmaoo

How much have you made outta this lmaoo
I made 20 dollars today on Kik. Tomorrow i'm gonna do it on Snapchat tmw cause it's way easier to make money on there I think

what if they report u to the police ?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Fucking legit or get a tinder and ask for venmo

ive matched with thesubiegirlxxx like 10000 times on tinder lol, same guy same pics asks for money i just troll them and tell them i paid

jailbait makes more money.

*I have to clarify to maintain good standing with the NSA and potentially mods on this forum that by "jailbait" I mean younger-looking girls whom are of at least 18 years of age.

Last edited:
Isnt this illegal?
Also do you have a gigachad pack of pics / videos ? I'd rather scam women tbh

Isnt this illegal?
Also do you have a gigachad pack of pics / videos ? I'd rather scam women tbh
No because the customer knows what they're getting in. And no, I don't have a gigachad pack because no girl would pay for it

No because the customer knows what they're getting in. And no, I don't have a gigachad pack because no girl would pay for it

She could send me lots of her own pics and snaps, which I could use as an exclusive e-whore pack

@Nibba u gonna need a fake camera to make it look legit. Use @Weed guide for ewhoring

Ok loser incels this is a certified e whore thread for snapchat on mobile devices. You will make big bucks guaranteed. That means @extreme-overthinker can buy 3abids for his plantation. @blackoutwhitein can buy razors for his goatee. @ZyzzReincarnate and @Intel.Imperitive can buy more roids. @Nibba can support himself so he can look like a snack. @Tony can buy himself some stuff I guess. And most importantly, you can afford your surgeries.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED

1. MOBILE DEVICE
  2. SNAPCHAT
  3. LAPTOP
  4. THIS LINK TO A BUNCH OF PICTURES THAT YOU WILL USE TO GET OLD MEN HARD AND PAY YOU https://mega.nz/#!omgWSBzT!KRR2qfXAuOR2NlJ7VFwHISiqB8WLyrYso42886-3AiU
  5. A LAPTOP THAT YOU CAN TRANSFER THE PICTURES ONTO YOUR PHONE WITH
  6. THIS LIST OF WEBSITES THAT YOU WILL BE LINKING YOUR SNAP TO (BE WARNED THIS IS PEDO/PERV CENTRAL)
  7. View attachment 4151 A PAYPAL THAT YOU WILL LINK TO THESE LOSERS.
  8. A BRAIN
Now for the steps
  1. Make a new snapchat account called "thesubiegirl" or anything close to that
  2. Download the file from the mega link and extract that with winrar ( download winrar if u dont have it)
  3. send the images from your computer to your phone. will not explain how cause it's different depending on the phone you have. Just search for a video on youtube.
  4. go on any of the websites that I showed in the image and bait the pervs to adding you on snap.
  5. Tell them that they have to pay you to see your pics and send them your paypal link.
  6. Ask them if they want a teasing pic, a clothed pic, or a nude pic and send them it. Only do it once they payed you
  7. Also follow these rules of talk and etc View attachment 4154
  8. If you followed all these steps correctly you will be drowning in big bucks.
@11gaijin and @Weed sticky this thread tbh ngl
Time to make some money so I can buy this site

• +1
If you're doing this avoid any dude that references his weeewee in his username and avoid curries.

Go to sleep you ogre. @Tony

To the people saying its illegal, why would it be illegal? Is it really?

There's a new whore in town fellas ????????

• +1
Isn't it saver to use amazon gift cards as pay method?

I personally have other business ventures but this one doesn't sound as bad.