Ex gf “friend”

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
My Latina ex was friends with this fuckboy lightskin Mexican Chad. 6ft tall , sapphire blue eyes no homo, great coloring. Mogged me to andromeda and back x9000 . Anyways just to fuck with me or whenever she was mad she’s would say I saw Noah today and he sat with me for lunch . I would get in rage over this and you could see my insecurities when ever she mentioned him. I don’t even want to think about what they do when hanging out. This experience that girls will fuck their hot friends while you are relationshipcel your blood, sweat and tears to make her happy is just fucken brutal. It taught me a valuable lesson that not to get to attached to girls

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1942
that's the truth dude. People cope that they have gf but they actually don't know what their foids do when they're alone. Being emotional tampon doesn't count.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
My Latina ex was friends with this fuckboy lightskin Mexican Chad. 6ft tall , sapphire blue eyes no homo, great coloring. Mogged me to andromeda and back x9000 . Anyways just to fuck with me or whenever she was mad she’s would say I saw Noah today and he sat with me for lunch . I would get in rage over this and you could see my insecurities when ever she mentioned him. I don’t even want to think about what they do when hanging out. This experience that girls will fuck their hot friends while you are relationshipcel your blood, sweat and tears to make her happy is just fucken brutal. It taught me a valuable lesson that not to get to attached to girls
Here's a track for you bruv, forget that dumb bitch and get some money b.

great pictures.