Examples of men in 40s that can pull jb?

D

Deleted member 6824

Bronze
does that shit exist? give examples

• +1
Reactions: Zezima
JB = Underage girls.

Why would you want girls under 18?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 2403, Zezima and 8 others
School physical education teacher. There is one case in my country where the 12 y o girl have feelings for the teacher who was in his 30s. They wait for 5 years and then got married. When asked why she like the teacher, the girl said cause he has a wide back.

Edit: teacher is high tier normie

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6965, Zezima and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313 and Tall
they re mostly sober they will get attention from milfs

• Love it
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, stuckneworleans, SkinjobCatastrophe and 2 others
School physical education teacher. There is one case in my country where the 12 y o girl have feelings for the teacher who was in his 30s. They wait for 5 years and then got married when the teacher is around. When asked why she like the teacher, the girl said cause he has a wide back.

Edit: teacher is high tier normie

Lol she did not say it's because he has a wide-back. Girls barely know why they find certain men attractive half the time.

Show me where you got this bullcrap from
Why not?? I don't see anything immoral in it.

LOL, you don't see anything unethical in fucking with girls aged between 12 and 16?

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 4053 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 20679, Alexanderr and 8 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Incoming and Deleted member 5061
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6856
They're children.

Why do you wanna stab the meat?
Looking at modern girls they don't behave as children lol. If you don't stab her someone else will.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Alexanderr and Deleted member 4645
Looking at modern girls they don't behave as children lol. If you don't stab her someone else will.

How old are you and how low are you willing to go? 14? I speak as a 28 year old man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, godsmistake, Alexanderr and 1 other person
Ok you're 21, there's a difference then.

I thought you were may be mid to late 20s

Will always be better looking than you fortunately.
And I look younger. So I can get away with it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Ok you're 21, there's a difference then.

I thought you were may be mid to late 20s

Will always be better looking than you fortunately. Incel lol.
cannot make joke to you you get it as insult all the time relax

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 1680
does that shit exist?

maxresdefault.jpg

Henry Cavill

take the cavillpill

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, godsmistake, Chadeep and 9 others
Only jeffrey epstein could pull jb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6965, Chadeep, Deleted member 275 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 6400
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 6400
Everyone here wants to be something like Henry Cavil.. Tall, handsome, and robust/masculine as shit. Why the fuck would you want anything else? If you miss out on only 1 of these, you're missing out on a lifetime of excitement, where literally just going to a fucking grocery store could be the highlight of your day. If you're short but have the rest, no one will give a shit, and you'll be the same size as some of those old weak Asian or Hispanic men who can barely speak English. If you're ugly but have the rest, well, many people make it work like Anthony Davis so it's doable, and if you're not robust/masculine you're just a pretty boy.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Zezima, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
Why would you want jbs ( 14-17) if youre above 21?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
it's pure lust and excitement. 16-17 is ideal. they aren't used to clubs and constantly being sexualized in them yet.
they are genuinely excited to try out new things even if they started hooking up at 13-14 they still enjoy it and don't over-think stuff a more adult women would, like what the downsides are of hooking up with you, weighing her options. thinking of whether you are "worth" e.g. having an interesting life, goob job career.

By the time they are 16 they either already got pregnant or learned to take their birthcontrol and kind of understand that a baby is not what they want right now.
+ cumming in a raw tight 16yo puss is heaven.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 6965, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
Why would you want jbs ( 14-17) if youre above 21?
Jailbaits are sexy fresh sluts but they are stupid to talk to. Really immature. So its basically just sex, you really dont wanna here them talk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 6824, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
Jailbaits are sexy fresh sluts but they are stupid to talk to. Really immature. So its basically just sex, you really dont wanna here them talk
that. don't ever think of getting into a relationship with one. best lays but rollercoaster of emotions if you try to make it serious. and dumb as shit to talk to

Last edited:
that. don't ever think of getting into a relationship with one. best lays but rollercoaster of emotions if you try to make it serious. and dumb as shit to talk to
rollercoaster of emotion makes life fun and interesting.

'dumb as shit to talk to' depends only on what you are talking about and whether the girl is low IQ or high IQ. You can find 35yo low IQ girls aswell that are dumb as shit.

JB = best.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6824 and Deleted member 7098
na. if they are mature enough that you can normally talk to them about a topics and they make logical rational arguments they lose the emotional driven excitement they had before. It's the normal process called growing up.

Last edited:
At 45.
Billy bob thornton

Got with prime, Giga Stacy, 24 year old
angelina jolie

Need status. I guess.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6824, Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 6400
Paul Walker dated a 16 year old and nobody batted an eye.

DtLOMQnWkAAsa4f.jpg

Weinstein

Status seems is key for attracting hot young women at old age indeed.

Many dudes can. JB are very easy and easily impressed. Most 40 yo knows better though.

Many dudes can. JB are very easy and easily impressed. Most 40 yo knows better though.
?! I can't even get JB's and I am in my early 20s.

"Men age like fine wine" is one of my most important copes. I hope to fuck the 16yo girls that are rejecting me now when I am 45yo...

else I am going ER tbh

a true slayer tbh
View attachment 440420View attachment 440428

no bro,theres a clear sexual tension in there
Yeah she definitely wants to fuck him. Look at him.

but she says he is “like a big brother”

And I only just googled her age (18) Thought she was like 15.

nonetheless quite a bluepilled thing to say on my part ngl.

reality is it’s really, “he’s like a big brother to me, but he isn’t actually my big brother I want his hunky peen”

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 6400
If you are really good looking, like 7+PSL, then you can pull JBs at any age until you get old and wrinkly. I am positive that henry cavill or george clooney could pull jbs. Women dont really think about age or maturity or any of that bullshit, they just look at the man and see if he is attractive or not. I have seen girls in high school lusting over men with gray hair who were easily in their 40s or early 50s.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A