Examples of men in 40s that can pull jb?

Seriously?

I thought you go after low class poor foreign girls

JFL OVER

Don't think i've ever had a "low class" or "poor" foreign girl

Don't think i've ever had a "low class" or "poor" foreign girl
Oh right, well anyways they act like this if you are minimum normie

?! I can't even get JB's and I am in my early 20s.

"Men age like fine wine" is one of my most important copes. I hope to fuck the 16yo girls that are rejecting me now when I am 45yo...

else I am going ER tbh

Yea that guy was full of shit..
Only the elite 1% will ever be able to pull prime jb when they are 40.

Many dudes can. JB are very easy and easily impressed. Most 40 yo knows better though.
Yea that guy was full of shit..
Only the elite 1% will ever be able to pull prime jb when they are 40.
Believe whatever makes you get trough the day incel.
JBa are easier than older women and all that matter is looks.

only if you sugardaddymaxx or get #metoo'd

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1338
@MakinItHappen coping hard itt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 1338
Most looksmax.me and lookism.net users are obsessed with JBs because they're young themselves. And then they're some older users who prefer JBs.
Well, hebephilia and ephebephilia exist.

But attraction to girls over 15yo is not considered as sexual deviance by science.

I myself an oldcel in his late 20s prefer women in their early 20s.

I'm 41 and I would never go lower than late 20s.

• Woah
Reactions: forevergymcelling
You guys are revolting.

Ian Somerhalder
Ian Somerhalder 1

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, ScramFranklin, Deleted member 6824 and 1 other person
You have no idea how many times in the last week or so I have been on cam with stranger site Omegele and I will come across a 13 to 16 year old and they'll wave at me enthusiastically, hoping their high school crush will say hi. Nope, next. Fuck that lol.

Then ill come across 16-18 year olds and get into a conversation and they'll be all enthusiastic, relaxed and easy to talk to and shit and ill quietly slip in; 'how old are you?; and they are like 17 and ill respond' oh shit, I have to go'. Either them or both them and their friend start cracking up laughing.

I'm sorry but as a 28 year old man I just cannot and will not go for underage girls, how ever much they look 23. Even if I have the cute pretty boy features they are insanely drawn to at that age, I am really not attracted to them. It also speaks lowly of myself that I would even need to resort to that. Even as a 21 year old I would never be going lower than 16. Some of you guys are talking like I am being bloody well abnormal, which showcases how deranged you've become.

Last edited:
40 year old Jason Morgan

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin, Deleted member 6824 and Deleted member 1338
You have no idea how many times in the last week or so I have been on cam with stranger site Omegele and I will come across a 13 to 16 year old and they'll wave at me enthusiastically, hoping their high school crush will say hi. Nope, next. Fuck that lol.

Then ill come across 16-18 year olds and get into a conversation and they'll be all enthusiastic, relaxed and easy to talk to and shit and ill quietly slip in; 'how old are you?; and they are like 17 and ill respond' oh shit, I have to go'. Either them or both them and their friend start cracking up laughing.

I'm sorry but as a 28 year old man I just cannot and will not go for underage girls, how ever much they look 23. Even if I have the cute pretty boy features they are insanely drawn to at that age, I am really not attracted to them. It also speaks lowly of myself that I would even need to resort to that. Even as a 21 year old I would never be going lower than 16. Some of you guys are talking like I am being bloody well abnormal, which showcases how deranged you've become.

Your a faggot. 16 is legal in many states that's all that matters

Epstein one of my favorite kikes could