EXPERIENCED HGH HEIGHTMAXXERS GTFIH

poonkiller9000

poonkiller9000

Knowledgeable
Im 15 and 5'9 and have shiton of money to spend on gh. How should i go about attaining reall pharmecuetical HGH? Im I at good age to take it? I've asked Redditors about this and them cucks are begging me not to cuz of deformations, acromegly, and shit . Is this true? Based on my research I should take 2 iu a day for rest of adolesance??? Halp pls i want to max out height and frame for respect, Women, And business. Will i royally fuck up my pituitary if i take it? enlighten me pls. Thanks new to lookmax pls no negative fucks in comments give me straight answers.

Last edited:
I really don't want to help these kinds of people who make such rotten threads anymore....

Do you know how to use a search engine?

Or even the fucking search button of this website if it's not too much demanded.

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, medialcanthuscel, Deleted member 1849 and 2 others
Image result for ah shit here we go again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bennett, Deleted member 1862, UltraExtremeIntense and 9 others
Wtf is up with so many heightmaxxing thread just go to extra chromosome,winced or madness thread read it.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
I really don't want to help these kinds of people who make such rotten threads anymore....

Or even the fucking search button of this website if it's not too much demanded.
help me pls bro Im very dumb and lowiqcell. idk how i make 100 k a year at 15

Height maxxing is cope anyway. Anyone thinking mk will come even close to levels of GH produced by GH therapy is mad coping.

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74

this site has a search function btw

Height maxxing is cope anyway. Anyone thinking mk will come even close to levels of GH produced by GH therapy is mad coping.
Im not using that shit just gh and letrozole.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

Let him be guys, when I made my thread I wanted personalised answers, it’s all emotion fuelled anyway
Im not using that shit just gh and letrozole.
Use aromasin it is a suicidal AI which binds to aromatise and destroys it rather than inhibiting it like letro because once you stop your estrogen will spike and ur growth plates will mature a lot

Can you afford pharma GH?

Ive seen it but when i consulted on reddit all them freeaked out and said i would fuck up my pituitary gland forever and stop my mental development. Are they just bullshitting and larping as a conventional wisdom doctor or my dad?

You made a thread like this before i’m pretty sure, relax lol, everyone wants answers to be personalised to them
Ive seen it but when i consulted on reddit all them freeaked out and said i would fuck up my pituitary gland forever and stop my mental development. Are they just bullshitting and larping as a conventional wisdom doctor or my dad?
They are blue pilled don’t listen to reddit JFL
If you want to looksmax you will have to take risks, here’s what you should do

If you are rich cel get pharma HGH and inject along with an AI, you can use other peptides and mk to even further increase HGH

If you can’t afford hgh get peptide + ai

Make sure to sleep a lot etc get all the basics down

MAKE SURE YOUR PLATES R OPEN

I mean hgh therapy is used on underdeveloped kids as it is. I've never heard of anyone fucking up their pituitary from using hgh. Injecting hgh just doesn't have the same lasting suppressing effects on your natural production the same way injecting testosterone does.

Let him be guys, when I made my thread I wanted personalised answers, it’s all emotion fuelled anyway

Use aromasin it is a suicidal AI which binds to aromatise and destroys it rather than inhibiting it like letro because once you stop your estrogen will spike and ur growth plates will mature a lot

Can you afford pharma GH?
yes I work like a dog. I only go for the real shit. Damn so no letro? I cant mix them together?

using letrozole will definitely fuck you up though

You made a thread like this before i’m pretty sure, relax lol, everyone wants answers to be personalised to them

They are blue pilled don’t listen to reddit JFL
If you want to looksmax you will have to take risks, here’s what you should do

If you are rich cel get pharma HGH and inject along with an AI, you can use other peptides and mk to even further increase HGH

If you can’t afford hgh get peptide + ai

Make sure to sleep a lot etc get all the basics down

MAKE SURE YOUR PLATES R OPEN
pretty sure my plates r open. ill get real hgh but how should i dose? And for how long?? This my first thread
I mean hgh therapy is used on underdeveloped kids as it is. I've never heard of anyone fucking up their pituitary from using hgh. Injecting hgh just doesn't have the same lasting suppressing effects on your natural production the same way injecting testosterone does.
thanks for affirmation.
using letrozole will definitely fuck you up though
how so?

pretty sure my plates r open. ill get real hgh but how should i dose? And for how long?? This my first thread
I have no clue my friend, I’m not rich enough for HGH

And no don’t get letro get aromasin as you can miss doses and your estrogen won’t spike

Send me some money for HGH I will do all ur research for U lmfao

But make sure to have enough money for 1 year HGH supply having only enough for 1-2 months isn’t enough

Am I obliged to ask how to get GH. Can I pay off doc orrr??? Dont want black market shit .

see extra chromosomes thread it has all the info you could need.

my stacks a good option even with lower dosing/ less intense protocol

So how? aromasin must be worse then right?
No just crushing your estrogen with any drug has severe consequences.

Also it's not just negative things you feel. In the long term crashed estrogen will damage your cardiovascular system making you more prone to strokes and other cardiac related medical issues.

Also it's not just negative things you feel. In the long term crashed estrogen will damage your cardiovascular system making you more prone to strokes and other cardiac related medical issues.
I think you should caution people and recommend them but also notify them that u r especially sensitive to this shit

I took aromasin a. few days ago 12.5 and felt minor joint pain, lethargy and some loss of mobility

I took it again today and felt even less sides and this is pharma grade.

I think you should caution people and recommend them but also notify them that u r especially sensitive to this shit

I took aromasin a. few days ago 12.5 and felt minor joint pain, lethargy and some loss of mobility

I took it again today and felt even less sides and this is pharma grade.
A few days ago? lol just wait.

lmk how you're feeling 2 weeks from now

You're fucking 5'9" is tall for your age. You'll grow to be minimum 5'10", maximum the moon.

Yeah I took it 3 days ago and then one today, i should expect sides in 2 weeks, even with 12.5 every 3 days?

Yeah I took it 3 days ago and then one today, i should expect sides in 2 weeks, even with 12.5 every 3 days?
it takes a while to build up yeah and the low estrogen will get worse as time progresses. You should make a post documenting how you feel in two weeks from now because you're right, I am especially sensitive to it.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
it takes a while to build up yeah and the low estrogen will get worse as time progresses. You should make a post documenting how you feel in two weeks from now because you're right, I am especially sensitive to it.
Yeah your E is already low; you are tall and skinny JFL at why U would take AI with a dose that’s more than micro
I will make a thread in a few weeks once I start injecting again

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Yeah your E is already low; you are tall and skinny JFL at why U would take AI with a dose that’s more than micro

Never took more than 6mg twice per week, still felt like shit.

Except I took 10mg daily for a few weeks while on nandrolone but didn't even feel low estrogen due to the nandrolone itself.

How do you get aromasin without parents knowing
Am I obliged to ask how to get GH. Can I pay off doc orrr??? Dont want black market shit .
No doctors won't prescribe you hgh unless your gh deficient. Do it at 4iu+

You're either born Chad or you die trying to become one boyo, there's no alternative.

You do realize that not everyone will experience the same side-effects you do, right?

so take lose dose of aromasin or letro?

You make 100k a year but you cant find out this information by yourself?

You do realize that not everyone will experience the same side-effects you do, right?
No not everyone will experience the same side effects. But anyone using that dose of a real AI as a natty will get significant negative side effects unless they have some genetic mutation that makes them a non responder the the drug itself.

And everyone will damage their cardiovascular system. How much damage depends on how long your estrogen is crashed and on your genetics.

No not everyone will experience the same side effects. But anyone using that dose of a real AI as a natty will get significant negative side effects unless they have some genetic mutation that makes them a non responder the the drug itself.

And everyone will damage their cardiovascular system. How much damage depends on how long your estrogen is crashed and on your genetics.
Do you have any sources on the cardiovascular system damage? I’m asking because I’ll be taking an AI (probably arimidex) starting soon

Do you have any sources on the cardiovascular system damage? I’m asking because I’ll be taking an AI (probably arimidex) starting soon
I'm sure I could dig up some study on breast cancer patients but this will suffice:

Get bloodwork done two months or so after starting the AI. You will notice your bad cholesterol is very high and your good cholesterol is trashed. This is because estrogen is needed to regulate cholesterol levels.

And here are the effects of having high cholesterol:

"High cholesterol can lead to stomach pain from fatty deposits, atherosclerosis, and an increased strain on your heart. However, the two largest effects that a high cholesterol can have on your body are the increased chance of a stroke or a heart attack."

I'm sure I could dig up some study on breast cancer patients but this will suffice:

Get bloodwork done two months or so after starting the AI. You will notice your bad cholesterol is very high and your good cholesterol is trashed. This is because estrogen is needed to regulate cholesterol levels.

And here are the effects of having high cholesterol:

"High cholesterol can lead to stomach pain from fatty deposits, atherosclerosis, and an increased strain on your heart. However, the two largest effects that a high cholesterol can have on your body are the increased chance of a stroke or a heart attack."

There are also studies showing AI to work for increasing height though: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2266949/

So weigh the risks and decide whether it's worth it for you. If you don't know for sure that your plates are open I wouldn't touch the stuff.

Im 15 and 5'9 and have shiton of money to spend on gh. How should i go about attaining reall pharmecuetical HGH? Im I at good age to take it? I've asked Redditors about this and them cucks are begging me not to cuz of deformations, acromegly, and shit . Is this true? Based on my research I should take 2 iu a day for rest of adolesance??? Halp pls i want to max out height and frame for respect, Women, And business. Will i royally fuck up my pituitary if i take it? enlighten me pls. Thanks new to lookmax pls no negative fucks in comments give me straight answers.
dog your 5"9 at 15 your gonna be a good height seriously. Don't listen to the guys who say 6"4 or death hehe. c'mon bro, use some common sense.
I was described as "tall" when I was 5'7"-5'8" at 15
same dude

How do you get aromasin without parents knowing

No doctors won't prescribe you hgh unless your gh deficient. Do it at 4iu+
Could you get your friends to order for you?

There are also studies showing AI to work for increasing height though: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2266949/

So weigh the risks and decide whether it's worth it for you. If you don't know for sure that your plates are open I wouldn't touch the stuff.
I can still grow in my spine at least is what I found from an X-ray a while ago, but I’m not sure about my femurs (tibia is probably done). Also for now I’m just going to go on peptides and an AI for 4 weeks to see if I grow at all. I haven’t grown in about 3 years so if this actually does end up working (I don’t expect it to, but I don’t mind spending the money) I would be quite happy. And also I think the risks are probably exaggerated considering that there have been studies done where teens were put on an AI for 2+ years with no long-term effects being noted (this was with arimidex iirc in case that’s relevant).

The study you linked may have been the one I read but I’m not sure. I won’t be going on only an AI of course as I’m not naturally growing anymore (but I might be able to with the HGH/IGF-1 boost). Anyways I’ll be making a thread about this soon most likely. In case I do grow I’ll make a major update to that

Last edited:
I don’t think my friends would order from a site filled with steroids...
Well I’m not sure then man, if your parents aren’t too nosy it comes in discreet packaging but if they will 100% check then you will have to order it to a post office or a friends house
I can still grow in my spine at least is what I found from an X-ray a while ago, but I’m not sure about my femurs (tibia is probably done). Also for now I’m just going to go on peptides and an AI for 4 weeks to see if I grow at all. I haven’t grown in about 3 years so if this actually does end up working (I don’t expect it to, but I don’t mind spending the money) I would be quite happy. And also I think the risks are probably exaggerated considering that there have been studies done where teens were put on an AI for 2+ years with no long-term effects being noted (this was with arimidex iirc in case that’s relevant).

The study you linked may have been the one I read but I’m not sure. I won’t be going on only an AI of course as I’m not naturally growing anymore (but I might be able to with the HGH/IGF-1 boost). Anyways I’ll be making a thread about this soon most likely. In case I do grow I’ll make a major update to that
Are you getting on HGH or what you actually using?

Are growth plates in your spine fully open? How old are you?