EXPERIENCED HGH HEIGHTMAXXERS GTFIH

I haven’t grown since age 14 wtf is this Ultra mega coping ITT
Still 4 inches taller than my dad tho

Well I’m not sure then man, if your parents aren’t too nosy it comes in discreet packaging but if they will 100% check then you will have to order it to a post office or a friends house

Are you getting on HGH or what you actually using?
Peptides and some other stuff, I’ll probably make a thread about it soon
Are growth plates in your spine fully open? How old are you?
What do you mean by fully open? As long as they haven’t fused it’s still possible to produce new bone

Are taller than your dad right now?

What do you mean by fully open? As long as they haven’t fused it’s still possible to produce new bone
I know, but sometimes you can see on the x-ray that the bone and growth plate begin to fuse. Anyway, spine is last bone to stop growing right? Also, how old are you?

dwarf. not everyone has ur faulty genetics

my dad was 6'2 but shrunk down to about 5'10. his brother is 6'5 tho. So almost.

im writing this to you in chintuck bby
How is it faulty genetics if I’m towering my dad you utter autist. Fckng lol at this 15 year old kid
I know, but sometimes you can see on the x-ray that the bone and growth plate begin to fuse. Anyway, spine is last bone to stop growing right? Also, how old are you?
Its the last. On average legs close at age 16 and spine at age 18

• +1
Reactions: make_it_to_the_top
18. I still want to check if my femur can still grow but I’m guessing no

• +1
Reactions: make_it_to_the_top
dwarf. not everyone has ur faulty genetics

my dad was 6'2 but shrunk down to about 5'10. his brother is 6'5 tho. So almost.

im writing this to you in chintuck bby
Your dad did not shrink 4 inches lol