[Experiment] Minoxidil for eyebrow growth

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
My eyebrows are pretty thin,and I am looking forward to use Minox to grow them thicker,after hearing all over the internet that it does produce growth. I am ordering it tommorow,and if I see any changes after I start using it,I’ll do updates on this thread soon

• +1
Reactions: xz90 and Bluepill
how many brow threads are you going to make.
Just dm @Felix97 or something bro

My eyebrows are pretty thin,and I am looking forward to use Minox to grow them thicker,after hearing all over the internet that it does produce growth. I am ordering it tommorow,and if I see any changes after I start using it,I’ll do updates on this thread soon
Been doing this for a week now. No results so far. Feels like a scam tbh ngl :feelshaha:

Use an eyebrow growth serum, they actually work.

Been doing this for a week now. No results so far. Feels like a scam tbh ngl :feelshaha:

One week is not enough
Hgg

Hhgg

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
I have seen the first results of eyebrow minoxidil after 2 months

Any updates?