Experimental hair regrowth maxx, thicken your hair and fight the early stages of NW before it's too late!

TheGreatGaminggod

TheGreatGaminggod

This is super vegeta!
What I recommend:
Niacin 500 mg (It has to be Flush version)
Derma Roller kit
DHT blocker shampoo
Rogaine extra strength/ any minoxidil brand
Lowering your cholesterol
-finasteride- (REALLY GOOD DHT BLOCKER BUT YOU CAN ONLY GET THIS FROM A DOCTOR)
The Science of how each one works
|Niacin(1)(2), TL;DR- Niacin helps remove plaque and improve oxidation throughout all parts of the body therefore thickening hair slightly
|Derma Roller/Micro needling (1)(2), TL;DR- microneedling causes microscopic wounds in the skin that causes the body to heal and improve circulation, you can also use this for both skin and beard
|DHT Blocker shampoo(1)(2), TL;DR-prevents the conversion of Testosterone to DHT which contributes to Male Pattern baldness, A DHT blocker prevents DHT from binding to your hair, Finasteride prevents DHT from even being created at all.
|minoxidil (1), Relaxes the blood vessels in your scalp, improving circulation, doing the first week or month of Minox the rate of hair shedding is increased as the scalp quickly generates new hair follicles to replace the old ones, most often used to thicken your crown but it can also add some thickness to the line
……………………………………………………..
Feel free to add on tbhtbhtbh
I'll edit the best brands to buy in later when I have the time

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Coping
Does dht shampoo only block dht on the scalp only? And which brands to buy

revolutionary bro

• +1
Reactions: TheGreatGaminggod
Hair is overrated

Does dht shampoo only block dht on the scalp only? And which brands to buy
https://www.amazon.com/Shampoo-B-Co...hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4583657821680018&psc=1

DHT shampoo
only blocks DHT from attaching to your hairs which means there still be some leftover DHT in your scalp, Finasteride which is a pill prevents T being converted to DHT but this usually requires a prescription
Hair is overrated
Cope

Prince William still looks great

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Aren't you 16 mate?

Aren't you 16 mate?
yes but I have issues growing hair around my temples and my side burns are uneven. I dealt with the temple issues every since middle school because I have "cat ears"

yes but I have issues growing hair around my temples and my side burns are uneven. I dealt with the temple issues every since middle school because I have "cat ears"
Good luck growing hair were it never grew then.

Fin at 16 will fuck you up big time.

Good luck growing hair were it never grew then.

Fin at 16 will fuck you up big time.
Fin will only prevent me from growing hair other places however I'm not even going to use Fin anyway, I just don't want the DHT to reach my hair, I can grow my "weak spots" out, its just that it's very thin and takes a very long time to do, so I'm going to do the best I can to thicken it.
I made this thread for the thin hair ppl and early normwooders
revolutionary bro
thx

Last edited:
You’re 16 and taking fin? The minute you pop that fin pill all dick growth is over. Your dick grows until you’re 18 retard. Jfl if you’re a teenager taking fin to grow hair from follicles that DONT EXIST

You’re 16 and taking fin? The minute you pop that fin pill all dick growth is over. Your dick grows until you’re 18 retard. Jfl if you’re a teenager taking fin to grow hair from follicles that DONT EXIST
no im not taking Finsateride you tard, I made this thread for the niggas past 18, Im sticking with Niacin and Microneedling

no im not taking Finsateride you tard, I made this thread for the niggas past 18, Im sticking with Niacin and Microneedling
What are the side effects of niacin ? i am 19 and seen thinning of my hair near the crown not on the sides, Don't want fin and I heard minoxidil causes wrinkles in early age ?

I don’t think that DHT blocking shampoos are really efficient. RU has the potential to be a better version of Fin but fucking med companies don’t wanna test it long enough to make sure it’s safe to use. Fucking cunts.

What are the side effects of niacin ? i am 19 and seen thinning of my hair near the crown not on the sides, Don't want fin and I heard minoxidil causes wrinkles in early age ?
Minox does not cause wrinkles

-finasteride- (REALLY GOOD DHT BLOCKER BUT YOU CAN ONLY GET THIS FROM A DOCTOR)
in my country faking a medical prescription is extremely easy, you just need to buy a stamp with a fake doctor name and telephone number to validate a prescription on a white paper.
the pharmacist won't be suspiscious unless you by psychiatric drugs like xanax

I don’t think that DHT blocking shampoos are really efficient. RU has the potential to be a better version of Fin but fucking med companies don’t wanna test it long enough to make sure it’s safe to use. Fucking cunts.
its still better than nothing however RU is still in development

its still better than nothing however RU is still in development
It is not. Was dropped. And will never go live now. There is another compound however. Called CB-something. Currently being tested. Essentially does the same thing as Ru58 but seems to be weaker from what I ve heard. Should hit the market sometime in the next couple of years

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
It is not. Was dropped. And will never go live now. There is another compound however. Called CB-something. Currently being tested. Essentially does the same thing as Ru58 but seems to be weaker from what I ve heard. Should hit the market sometime in the next couple of years
Yeah I think the brand name for that CB compound is Breezula and I read that the signs are promising. We’ll see what happens but over the last few years I got really skeptical when a new product was in test and showed promising results because it ended up not being released.

So imo until something better pops up you can use Minoxidil or/and Finasteride, considering your hair loss level. If you’re NW2, you can use Minox for a year and it should stabilize your hairline. If you’re NW3, Fin & Minox should help you, eventually hair transplant if the combo doesn’t work well enough for you. If you’re NW4 pray to Jesus for a good wig.