Explain to me how to facepull

C

Carl-o

Trainee
Time online
1d 9h 43m
Im a 2. I looks like shit
I think about suicide many times a day but
I got a job yestersay and before quitting this world i will try surgery.
but first, meanwhile i save up money for orthognatic surgery ( think lefort 2- 3) with something extreme Im willing to try facepull just to give me a little bit of motivation to crawl till the decisive day; so please can someone explain how it works? People here says it works

im 25 yo

Lorsss

Lorsss

low T mod
Time online
98d 9h 19m
www.incel.wiki/w/Facepulling

if you can have bimax surgery in future, avoid facepulling.
I only recommend it to 15 years old incels who are too young for bimax and have enough time to facepull 16 hours a day

Last edited:
C

Carl-o

Trainee
Time online
1d 9h 43m
Idk why a human help request gotta be memed that way even in this forum.

we should at least understand how people feel; instead we memed them out for no reasons.

What’s the fault of being ugly? No one choose it and it’s the one if the worst pains; being punished and live the only life that you got in suffering for something not dependant on you.
Do you think i like living like this ? Do you think that I said “ hey i want to looks like shit and be short”?

Aeons

Aeons

Be confident!
Time online
27d 15h 20m
Idk why a human help request gotta be memed that way even in this forum.

we should at least understand how people feel; instead we memed them out for no reasons.

What’s the fault of being ugly? No one choose it and it’s the one if the worst pains; being punished and live the only life that you got in suffering for something not dependant on you.
Do you think i like living like this ? Do you think that I said “ hey i want to looks like shit and be short”?
It is subconscious to hate on ugly people and this will never change. So you must change son

A

Asetric

Adept
Time online
1d 22h 45m
will this work

for rotation

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)