explanation why there often is a difference between what this forum thinks is attractive in a man and what women actually find attractive

homo_faber

homo_faber

i thought this was a looksmaxing forum
The results of the experiment indicated that gay men had a stronger preference for facially masculine men than did straight women, and that lesbians preferred facially masculine female faces to a greater extent than did heterosexual men.

“Our work showed that gay men found highly masculine male faces to be significantly more attractive than feminine male faces. Also, the types of male faces that gay men found attractive generally did not mirror the types of faces that straight women found attractive, on average,” says Glassenberg. “Men, gay or straight, prefer high sexual dimorphism in the faces of the sex that they are attracted to. Gay men and straight men did not agree on the types of male faces they considered attractive.”

Also, gay men tend to put more emphasis on an muscular build then heterosexual women when it comes to mating choices

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, randomvanish, johncruz12345 and 11 others
Most users here are faggots

Nothing new was learnt

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Slayercel, datboijj and 17 others
because we are not women fagg, and we are close tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Lolcel, randomvanish and 1 other person
Most users here are faggots

Nothing new was learnt

it makes a lot of ratings and advices here useless. at least when your lookmax goal is to be perceived more attractive by WOMEN

because we are not women fagg, and we are close tbh

just 2 replies and i already spotted the undercover homosexual

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington and fras
let that sink in, copers will cope

"muh masculinity" meanwhile twinkish pretty boys and even other foids are slaying pussy while masculine men rot in an incels forum jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Deleted member 12344, The Moggee and 15 others

"muh masculinity" meanwhile twinkish pretty boys and even other foids are slaying pussy while masculine men rot in an incels forum jfl
Its not about masculinity or twinkness
Its all about attractiveness fucking retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, SubhumanCurrycel, KnoxHarrington and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: R@m@, KnoxHarrington and Satan
DG BEAUTY LIGHT BLUE KEY VISUAL DAVID GANDY HORIZONTAL

Sean OPry Brioni Fall Winter 2014 08

CmUVBweUsAAUm o

524f8ed18a71522ff9dd29dd78bd2b69

Ed7d9KLWsAAQrya

495ad41282a7d649b4a95f679773fdc7

"Its over for us bro, females reject us because we have too much sexual dimorphism"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel, Deleted member 11479, Lolcel and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 5393
that's what I'm saying, your illiterate fag
>while masculine men rot in an incel forum
Learn to read you fucking text, subhuman bitch
Both masculine men and prettyboys slays you retards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8019
You can go full androgynous and still be considered hot by women when they are not ovulating of course JFL

• Hmm...
Reactions: magnificentcel
Very good post. This is also why gay men find straight men the most attractive. This is why I am getting "Liked" by men on tinder and asking how the fuck that happened, when I selected "male" and "straight".

Ontop of this straight men are more inclined to respecting masculine men, as this is what they want to see themselves as. Not all the time, but generally speaking. Pretty boys will get respect from soy boys who are desperate to be NT, but generally speaking this is how it works.

It explains why dudes on here are heavily bias towards jaw and undervalue eye-area. There are some objective minds though that understand the eye-area is the base to your face, unless you are HEAVILY recessed or have a pipsqueak skull.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Lolcel, ropemaxx and 7 others
>while masculine men rot in an incel forum
Learn to read you fucking text, subhuman bitch
Both masculine men and prettyboys slays you retards
smh if both masculine men and unmasculine men can slay then being masculine means shit, and that's exactly what OP's post is showing: masculinity means a lot to fags, not to foids.

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington and Satan
Honestly this thread should be in the Best of the Best section.

This is why men are terrible (Straight men too) at evaluating other mens level of attractiveness. No-matter how much they believe they intuitively have it on lock. Generally speaking anyway. I've bumped into a few on here who realise looking pretty is a seller if it has a touch of masculine to it.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, TheRealist, KnoxHarrington and 1 other person
it makes a lot of ratings and advices here useless. at least when your lookmax goal is to be perceived more attractive by WOMEN

Of course it does. Not to mention most people use shitty smartphone cameras for pics/videos and it isn't a true representation of how they look irl.

I will say there are some balanced dudes here though. The most is @Kingkellz. If anyone wants a REAL and accurately BASED take (Including incredible advice) on their appearance, DM him and you will not be doxxed either.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
This is why I am getting "Liked" by men on tinder and asking how the fuck that happened, when I selected "male" and "straight".
lifefuel for you tho

Honestly this thread should be in the Best of the Best section.

This is why men are terrible (Straight men too) at evaluating other mens level of attractiveness. No-matter how much they believe they intuitively have it on lock. Generally speaking anyway. I've bumped into a few on here who realise looking pretty is a seller if it has a touch of masculine to it.
Are you suggesting that Rating subforum should be woman only part of website?

because the brain doesn't use autistic mathematical formulas to determine attractiveness IT JUST KNOWS

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Lolcel, Deleted member 245 and 6 others
smh if both masculine men and unmasculine men can slay then being masculine means shit, and that's exactly what OP's post is showing: masculinity means a lot to fags, not to foids.
Its just a preference for yourself
Its like you are gonna to prettyboy max or Masculine max but otherwise masculinty is for yourself, not for foids preference and you can still be a masculine prettyboy
The most attractive men have both Masc and prettyboy features
Prettyboys slay a lot in their prime but they age very quickly
The ideal is a Masculine/Pretty hybrid, a man that look like an Archangel

Very good post. This is also why gay men find straight men the most attractive. This is why I am getting "Liked" by men on tinder and asking how the fuck that happened, when I selected "male" and "straight".

Ontop of this straight men are more inclined to respecting masculine men, as this is what they want to see themselves as. Not all the time, but generally speaking. Pretty boys will get respect from soy boys who are desperate to be NT, but generally speaking this is how it works.

It explains why dudes on here are heavily bias towards jaw and undervalue eye-area. There are some objective minds though that understand the eye-area is the base to your face, unless you are HEAVILY recessed or have a pipsqueak skull.
Eye area can be masculine too

its in mens dna to know whos attractive so they can know whos competition and who isnt

• +1
Reactions: audreyen, magnificentcel, TheEndHasNoEnd and 2 others
its in mens dna to know whos attractive so they can know whos competition and who isnt
If you are alpha monkey you kill beta's offspring NO MERCY!
but for real chimpanzess do this

This only applies to models that look like aliens, except that the forum rating is good.
Most of the models adored here don't have dysmorphism, like Chico and O'pry, so this post doesn't make sense

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington, SadnessWYJ and Satan
Are you suggesting that Rating subforum should be woman only part of website?

The fact this place doesn't allow women is absurd. The reason for it is clear however. It's so fake blackpilled guys don't let slip and show their true bluepilled colours by start simping. Think I'm joking? I'm for real.

Not that many women would join and if they would, I doubt they'd partake much. It'd more be out of intrigue. There are a handful on Lookism. One recently showed me what she looked like in PM and we were talking 5.5-6/10.

It's hard to get rated by women online anyway, because they are more social animals and developed to protect the social order by the time they are into their mid teens. Unless they are masculine/feminists. They will not tell you how they instinctively feel about the way you look, as it's seen as unattractive for a woman to be unkind. If you are 7+ then they'll possibly go into detail, but 4-6 normie range and you'll be told you're cute with things you can improve lmao. Smile more, go to gym, have a haircut, change your clothes.

I would say the only real true way to get rated by girls online is to go on Omegele (The webcam site). See girls know they can skip and run away and thus not feel bad about telling you you're ugly. They will gladly do it if they are with their group of friends and having a laugh. Possibly even on their own, but because they can skip and move to the next webcam and not face looking unkind, they're more inclined to do it. Obviously the flaw is this isn't clear. It's only a webcam. I've had great, good, normal and bad. All depending on the angle and my weight at the time. I use it to measure my progress as I've come down from 98kg to 83kg since March/April. It's improved a lot, but I certainly know it isn't an accurate barometer for anything given it's a webcam lens.

Even IRL they won't say shit. Rarely. Unless drunk or like I said, a feminist/masculine bitch. (Or if it's obvious they are attracted to you and/or suggestive, but that's different. We aren't talking about that)

There was a study done showing that most women were aware of their level of attractiveness, where as most men weren't and that most men in-actual fact overrate themselves. I think women are more aware because from a young age they've realised their looks are a huge super-power in the world.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: saga, Deleted member 6723, LastHopeForNorman and 6 others

But they don't.

The only thing a guy themselves can tell from another dude's looks (Unless the guy is OBVIOUSLY good looking) is how confident/charismatic he is.

Unless you dedicate your mind to learning the science of male attractiveness and accept you are going to have to use this, since you don't have the instincts for it given you don't find men attractive, you won't be able to tell.

This is why dudes in the Rate-me section sometimes rate guys that are 6/10 as 4/10 or visa versa. Unless they are Chad, these guys that are rating haven't gotta clue. GENERALLY.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington
masculine men slay more, is that not obvious?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, KnoxHarrington and Satan
The fact this place doesn't allow women is absurd. The reason for it is clear however. It's so fake blackpilled guys don't let slip and show their true bluepilled colours by start simping. Think I'm joking? I'm for real.

Not that many women would join and if they would, I doubt they'd partake much. It'd more be out of intrigue. There are a handful on Lookism. One recently showed me what she looked like in PM and we were talking 5.5-6/10.

It's hard to get rated by women online anyway, because they are more social animals and developed to protect the social order by the time they are into their mid teens. Unless they are masculine/feminists. They will not tell you how they instinctively feel about the way you look, as it's seen as unattractive for a woman to be unkind. If you are 7+ then they'll possibly go into detail, but 4-6 normie range and you'll be told you're cute with things you can improve lmao. Smile more, go to gym, have a haircut, change your clothes.

I would say the only real true way to get rated by girls online is to go on Omegele (The webcam site). See girls know they can skip and run away and thus not feel bad about telling you you're ugly. They will gladly do it if they are with their group of friends and having a laugh. Possibly even on their own, but because they can skip and move to the next webcam and not face looking unkind, they're more inclined to do it. Obviously the flaw is this isn't clear. It's only a webcam. I've had great, good, normal and bad. All depending on the angle and my weight at the time. I use it to measure my progress as I've come down from 98kg to 83kg since March/April. It's improved a lot, but I certainly know it isn't an accurate barometer for anything given it's a webcam lens.

Even IRL they won't say shit. Rarely. Unless drunk or like I said, a feminist/masculine bitch.

There was a study done showing that most women were aware of their level of attractiveness, where as most men weren't and that most men in-actual fact overrate themselves. I think women are more aware because from a young age they've realised their looks are a huge super-power in the world.
I'm personaly for freedom for all.
If women joined they would be in vast minority like fringe of percent.
FEMALE RATING WOULD BE INACURATE as you said they won't say what they think because they are not designed for social conflict (maybe this evolved so women would not be harmed by stronger men)
Dating websites are way better scale of attractivness than Rating subforum, Omegle maybe?
They love to say shit behind your back tho

finally just look at covers of female romance/sex novels this guys are muscular and 12% bodyfat or less

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, KnoxHarrington and AutisticBeaner
  • +1
Reactions: Satan and AutisticBeaner
That's sexual dimorphism then. Not looks.

DimorphicMax.Me ?

You still need at least 6/10 facial aesthetics to run dimorphic game.

Because I know it goes without saying, but there are some dimorphic mother fuckers out there who are ugly af lol

Because I know it goes without saying, but there are some dimorphic mother fuckers out there who are ugly af lol
more importantly you need height

• +1
Reactions: Satan

EWnQnRqUMAAtOQ5.jpg

if we could actually prove their masculinity is whats actually helping them, but it just seem to be irrelevant if you look good and have facial harmony. Jaw and height are the only dimorphic traits that seem to make an actual difference. If you look too dimorphic it seems to a failo if anything.

who is more dimorphic than a balding, (body) hairy, tall and bulky guy? Yet I don't see these guys slaying.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KnoxHarrington, magnificentcel, oatmeal and 2 others
if we could actually prove their masculinity is whats actually helping them, but it just seem to be irrelevant if you look good and have facial harmony. Jaw and height are the only dimorphic traits that seem to make an actual difference. If you look too dimorphic it seems to a failo if anything.

who is more dimorphic than a balding, (body) hairy, tall and bulky guy? Yet I don't see these guys slaying.
You really need to not go outside and base what you see on dating from .me & .Co to think that masculine man doesn't slay cause of their masculinity... Come on bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, tyronelite and Satan
more importantly you need height

You can't put percentages on it but for me dimorphism is like this:

40% height
20% skull-size
10% aesthetic upside down V shape physique
10% thick masculine eyebrows & browridge
10% bone-structure
10% eye-area

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
  • +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington

but srsly a lot of 'twink prettyboy' types still have good bones in terms of positioning. tbh. just not a shit ton of bone mass or dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 6908
but srsly a lot of 'twink prettyboy' types still have good bones in terms of positioning. tbh. just not a shit ton of bone mass or dimorphism

Yup. I've seen them. They struggle to grow facial hair too LMAO

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
Yup. I've seen them. They struggle to grow facial hair too LMAO
what I am saying is they are not downward grown or recessed most of the time (to a significant degree)

I said it once and I'll say it again. You need dimorphism in some areas (height, shoulder-to-waist ratio, eyes and jaw) but other than that, almost all features that are attractive to men are also attractive to women. Traits like nice hair, soft skin, expressive eyes etc. are beautiful traits, not feminine traits, and all genders appreciate them. We're simply more used to equating them with femininity because men have been the only ones truly expressing their beauty standards through the ages, as women were kind of forced to marry someone that could provide for them with little thought to looks.

That's what guys don't get when they wonder why prettyboys are so popular with girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and SadnessWYJ

balding is a dimorphic trait? how did you come up with that?

This is why I always say only heterosexual women and homosexual men are allowed to rate hetero men.

Also we’re forgetting women are emotional too. Us men we look at women hot = I wanna fuck. It’s not the fucking same for women they don’t think logically like that.

All this male model worshipping is some fag level shit and doesn’t prove anything except women like looking at pretty things, doesn’t mean they’re going to respond to it.

Work on maximizing your own looks & find what’s ideal for YOU. Stop thinking this and that is ideal too ALL WOMEN.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, TheRealist, goat2x and 3 others
Also we’re forgetting women are emotional too. Us men we look at women hot = I wanna fuck. It’s not the fucking same for women they don’t think logically like that.

This is cope.

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington, IdiAmin and Deleted member 245