explanation why there often is a difference between what this forum thinks is attractive in a man and what women actually find attractive

balding is a dimorphic trait? how did you come up with that?
every trait that is almost exclusive to a gender is dimorphic (secondary sexual characteristics).

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington
Also we’re forgetting women are emotional too. Us men we look at women hot = I wanna fuck. It’s not the fucking same for women they don’t think logically like that.

Yes the fuck it is the same. Women know in less than a second if they want to fuck a guy.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, KnoxHarrington and Satan
Yes the fuck it is the same. Women know in less than a second if they want to fuck a guy.
humans need less than half a sec to find if face attractive or not, we're just breaking it down to what's exactly attractive about faces
Also we’re forgetting women are emotional too. Us men we look at women hot = I wanna fuck. It’s not the fucking same for women they don’t think logically like that.
This is cope.
you're coping ,taste exist, like how some guys likecute/ mature / goth etc

All this male model worshipping is some fag level shit and doesn’t prove anything except women like looking at pretty things, doesn’t mean they’re going to respond to it.
those models also have female fanbases ,even Barrett have some obsessed fangirls ,so yeah, as long you looks good ir doesn't really matter

Work on maximizing your own looks & find what’s ideal for YOU. Stop thinking this and that is ideal too ALL WOMEN.
based and truthpilled

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
No fuckin shit I'm saying we can do things to turn women off and not want to fuck us. Meanwhile us men in general won't care what she does as long as she's fuckable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and goat2x
every trait that is almost exclusive to a gender is dimorphic (secondary sexual characteristics).
its not exclusive to one gender. both genders experience balding, men just do it much earlier.

• +1
Reactions: Satan
humans need less than half a sec to find if face attractive or not, we're just breaking it down to what's exactly attractive about faces

you're coping ,taste exist, like how some guys likecute/ mature / goth etc

those models also have female fanbases ,even Barrett have some obsessed fangirls ,so yeah, as long you looks good ir doesn't really matter

based and truthpilled
Ty bro I'm tired of these "virgin experts" who think they know every situation and what's going to happen. They don't even go outside or interact with women. All they wanna do is cope with their own narrative, sit on the computer reading all this PSL nonsense just so they don't have to put in the work. Thank god for guys like you with common sense

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
"The results of the experiment indicated that gay men had a stronger preference for facially masculine men than did straight women"

That explains why everyone here is obsessed with a masculine face

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11035 and Deleted member 10987
They don't even go outside or interact with women.
last time i talked to girl who isn't family member was years ago, I don't even remember it, i never held hands with girl,i dont even talk to them in internet too, and no, i don't go outside

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington
its not exclusive to one gender. both genders experience balding, men just do it much earlier.
and so we have extremely tall or hairy females. Doesn't mean it's as common. Most foids will still keep most of their hair up to 90 yo experiencing mostly some age-related thinning while 90% of males will have no hair in their scalp by that age. Nothing like our baldness which is entirely based on the action of androgens.

Last edited:
last time i talked to girl who isn't family member was years ago, I don't even remember it, i never held hands with girl,i dont even talk to them in internet too, and no, i don't go outside
Well still much respect to you

• +1
why are you so sure about that?
I'm balding myself :feelsrope:

well technically it's not exactly the androgens but how sensitive are your scalp receptors for those androgens which by some unknown reason seem to attack our follicles and make we lose hair. We also have FPB which works similarly but then again it's just not common for women even when they do suffer from baldness to lose hair the same way we do as they just don't have the same amount of androgens we do.

I'm balding myself :feelsrope:
sorry about that :cry:

have you seen this article before? i'd recommend you to read it if you have the time. tell me what you think:

but i'm kind of switching topics here. i guess you're right, you could say balding is a dimorphic trait. but i'd say having a full head of hair is first and foremost a sign of health, and balding a sign of the opposite. that's why it's so unattractive.

sorry about that :cry:

have you seen this article before? i'd recommend you to read it if you have the time. tell me what you think:

but i'm kind of switching topics here. i guess you're right, you could say balding is a dimorphic trait. but i'd say having a full head of hair is first and foremost a sign of health, and balding a sign of the opposite. that's why it's so unattractive.
thx it's not death tier yet tho so I might finasteridemaxx in the future

but yeah I know this article. Tbh the jaw thing seems to be bullshit imo but it does bring some good points, there is still some mystery over the baldness phenomenon like why we only lose hair in the scalp or what makes minoxidil stimulate hair growth. But as far as we know today the action of androgens is pretty much proven (you see, not only humans suffer from MPB and scientists did induce baldness in mice by messing their androgens as well).

I have a theory that maybe the body do have some natural mechanism to fight this androgen sensitivity that was lost over the time as, you may see, as bad as it looks baldness still is a disease that does not interfere in men's survival and for a long time it didn't prevent them from breeding. But I'm just not educated enough on the subject to make such assumptions.

Evolution sucks sometimes but in the end nature doesn't really care if you look healthy or not but rather if you actually do, unlike dumb foids.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
But as far as we know today the action of androgens is pretty much proven (you see, not only humans suffer from MPB and scientists did induce baldness in mice by messing their androgens as well).
but that would only prove that androgens could be one potential cause, it doesn't necessarily disprove the guy's theory, does it?
and for a long time it didn't prevent them from breeding.
why?

but that would only prove that androgens could be one potential cause, it doesn't necessarily disprove the guy's theory, does it?
For MPB I think it does but that's not the only kind of baldness men experience so idk. It may has some effect but as for MPB its mostly androgens. I also don't buy the jaw thing since I'm not recessed myself, and you can see recessed people with hair. We would need some data showing the correlation and yet that alone wouldn't be enough to say that for sure that's the cause.

If I'm not mistaken there was a case where an old bald men got his scalp burnt and after he healed he could grow his hair back, so there's a lot to be studied on this subject.

many reasons, but it's not like women always had the same power they have today in sexually selecting males. Also they can (and often do) carry the cursed genes.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
lmao. calling dudes here gay.

What often lacks most here, imo.
it the concept of:
* facial harmony
* facial proportinality.
*facial ratios

It all needs to work together well. to look good.
While often here, dudes go apeshit over 1 feature. And don't even mind, if that 1 feature, lathough on paper good. Is totally disproportionate, unharmonious, and fucked up compared to other facial ratios parts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
This is why I always say only heterosexual women and homosexual men are allowed to rate hetero men.

All this male model worshipping is some fag level shit and doesn’t prove anything except women like looking at pretty things, doesn’t mean they’re going to respond to it.

Work on maximizing your own looks & find what’s ideal for YOU. Stop thinking this and that is ideal too ALL WOMEN.

How does a blue pill low iq shit stain like you find your way in here? You white knight asshole.

• JFL
How does a blue pill low iq shit stain like you find your way in here? You white knight asshole.
And what am I white knighting exactly Mr. Greycel

• +1
Ty bro I'm tired of these "virgin experts" who think they know every situation and what's going to happen. They don't even go outside or interact with women. All they wanna do is cope with their own narrative, sit on the computer reading all this PSL nonsense just so they don't have to put in the work. Thank god for guys like you with common sense

“Put in the work.” Found the white knight pua shit head.

Let me guess. You Think you can “game” women right. And they are more emotional and intuitive than men. They are empathic and guys just don’t know how to “connect”...

Fuck yourself dipshit.

• +1
Reactions: ropemaxx
“Put in the work.” Found the white knight pua shit head.

Let me guess. You Think you can “game” women right. And they are more emotional and intuitive than men. They are empathic and guys just don’t know how to “connect”...

Fuck yourself dipshit.
:lul: :lul: :lul: Where did I say learn PUA? PUA is not game you fuckin retard. I'm caging at your low IQ. When I say put in the work I'm talking about looksmaxxing at your natural potential. Game is knowing how to manage women, having backbone, not taking disrespect, being smooth, charasmatic, and charming. @MakinItHappen @goat2x Check out this greycel clown

• JFL
:lul: :lul: :lul: Where did I say learn PUA? PUA is not game you fuckin retard. I'm caging at your low IQ. When I say put in the work I'm talking about looksmaxxing at your natural potential. Game is knowing how to manage women, having backbone, not taking disrespect, being smooth, charasmatic, and charming. @MakinItHappen @goat2x Check out this greycel clown
Half of This whole thread is cuckery bro

You can't fix stupid.

That's what I've learned and unfortunately if you are below average in the looks department, you are automatically stupid when it comes to this subject, as you can't help it.

They are too bias towards their looks because they are only viewing it from their self-serving perspective. My intuition says this guy you're talking to is quite unappealing facially and not even close to average (Below 4/10) and game for him would be pointless. So he can't separate himself from that position he is in and view it objectively, because doing so would mean he'd have to admit to having drawn a really very short-straw with his genetics and/or environmental. So the brain has to think in this way so the belief system stays strong about her only wanting Chad and he can better cope. Normie looking guys understand game matters, because it's a viable option to them.

• +1
You can't fix stupid.

That's what I've learned and unfortunately if you are below average in the looks department, you are automatically stupid when it comes to this subject, as you can't help it.

They are too bias towards their looks because they are only viewing it from their self-serving perspective. My intuition says this guy you're talking to is quite unappealing facially and not even close to average (Below 4/10) and game for him would be pointless. So he can't separate himself from that position he is in and view it objectively, because doing so would mean he'd have to admit to having drawn a really very short-straw with his genetics and/or environmental. So the brain has to think in this way so the belief system stays strong about her only wanting Chad and he can better cope. Normie looking guys understand game matters, because it's a viable option to them.
He's apparently jacked with 20'' arms but SOMEHOW he thought putting in the work meant PUA one liners lololol got I love greycels

Overwhelming amount of theorists vs practitioners

Very good post. This is also why gay men find straight men the most attractive. This is why I am getting "Liked" by men on tinder and asking how the fuck that happened, when I selected "male" and "straight".

Ontop of this straight men are more inclined to respecting masculine men, as this is what they want to see themselves as. Not all the time, but generally speaking. Pretty boys will get respect from soy boys who are desperate to be NT, but generally speaking this is how it works.

It explains why dudes on here are heavily bias towards jaw and undervalue eye-area. There are some objective minds though that understand the eye-area is the base to your face, unless you are HEAVILY recessed or have a pipsqueak skull.
Need more people with a brain like you
Jaw is so fucking overemphasized on incel forums its ridiculous
90% of guys who are good with women irl have GOOD eye area and symmetry. Thats the #1 thing they all have in common. Not a chiseled jaw althought that obviously is attractive aswell

lmao. calling dudes here gay.

What often lacks most here, imo.
it the concept of:
* facial harmony
* facial proportinality.
*facial ratios

It all needs to work together well. to look good.
While often here, dudes go apeshit over 1 feature. And don't even mind, if that 1 feature, lathough on paper good. Is totally disproportionate, unharmonious, and fucked up compared to other facial ratios parts.
None of those are well defined though. More than likely these things overlap.

None of those are well defined though. More than likely these things overlap.
they are imo pretty decently defined. the ratio's.
When one goes reading plastic sugery books, one finds out there is actually a lot defined in ratio's as well.
books like this for examples: https://books.google.nl/books?id=kYeSj_C6i0EC&printsec=copyright&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false

it's just. that when we know to little. We think it's not defined, or not well defined.
Not that I know it all, or even close to it. These books are brutals to read. and hundreds of pages.
But the reality, is that it is actually pretty well defined. We just don't know. because we don't spend our whole wroking day going apeshit on faces, and reading and studying it on that level as top plastic surgeons do (at least I hope they do)

Last edited:
they are imo pretty decently defined. the ratio's.
When one goes reading plastic sugery books, one finds out there is actually a lot defined in ratio's as well.
books like this for examples: https://books.google.nl/books?id=kYeSj_C6i0EC&printsec=copyright&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false

it's just. that when we know to little. We think it's not defined, or not well defined.
Not that I know it all, or even close to it. These books are brutals to read. and hundreds of pages.
But the reality, is that it is actually pretty well defined. We just don't know. because we don't spend our whole wroking day going apeshit on faces, and reading and studying it on that level as top plastic surgeons do (at least I hope they do)
Ill have to read up

Ill have to read up
tbh.
it better be a massive hoby or work related , that needs to know.
Because these plastic surgery info books. Are fucking brutal to read. Hence, it's something that takes years of studying for doctors.
it's undoable. for amateurs/enthusiasts. to get all that info into the head, plus application irl.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe

Also, gay men tend to put more emphasis on an muscular build then heterosexual women when it comes to mating choices

It’s because in real life size matters , you only see portfolio pics here not frame and height and skull size

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11143 and l0st@sea
Hi, I think women think...1. is he dangerous, is he insane? ( if no: proceed) 2. is he funny and confident? 3. is he good looking?
good looking depends on the time of the month. Also , women do not have a significant sex drive when compared to men. Sex will only happen as a bonus, because it's just not on their mind very much. Women probably just want to have a good time and be treated with respect while being listened to and hearing your intelligent and funny conversation. They dont think about sex at all most of the time. For them it is just an afterthought.

oh yes. i read somewhere that height is a major attractiveness thing for women. Being tall compensates for a lot.
A non-receding chin. also nice. that's it basically. other things don't seem to matter much.

Last edited:
The purpose of the forum was to help males improve their looks to appeal to women
But unfortunately it turned into :
10 page thread mog battle of which Psl8 mogs which Psl8 "Muh Erikson mogs Opry"
"I dont get this bbc's appeal tbh"
"Is this the best looking male EVER?"
"Too much UEE , NCT , chin not long enough , its over for this Male model"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11143 and l0st@sea
The fact this place doesn't allow women is absurd. The reason for it is clear however. It's so fake blackpilled guys don't let slip and show their true bluepilled colours by start simping. Think I'm joking? I'm for real.

Not that many women would join and if they would, I doubt they'd partake much. It'd more be out of intrigue. There are a handful on Lookism. One recently showed me what she looked like in PM and we were talking 5.5-6/10.

It's hard to get rated by women online anyway, because they are more social animals and developed to protect the social order by the time they are into their mid teens. Unless they are masculine/feminists. They will not tell you how they instinctively feel about the way you look, as it's seen as unattractive for a woman to be unkind. If you are 7+ then they'll possibly go into detail, but 4-6 normie range and you'll be told you're cute with things you can improve lmao. Smile more, go to gym, have a haircut, change your clothes.

I would say the only real true way to get rated by girls online is to go on Omegele (The webcam site). See girls know they can skip and run away and thus not feel bad about telling you you're ugly. They will gladly do it if they are with their group of friends and having a laugh. Possibly even on their own, but because they can skip and move to the next webcam and not face looking unkind, they're more inclined to do it. Obviously the flaw is this isn't clear. It's only a webcam. I've had great, good, normal and bad. All depending on the angle and my weight at the time. I use it to measure my progress as I've come down from 98kg to 83kg since March/April. It's improved a lot, but I certainly know it isn't an accurate barometer for anything given it's a webcam lens.

Even IRL they won't say shit. Rarely. Unless drunk or like I said, a feminist/masculine bitch. (Or if it's obvious they are attracted to you and/or suggestive, but that's different. We aren't talking about that)

There was a study done showing that most women were aware of their level of attractiveness, where as most men weren't and that most men in-actual fact overrate themselves. I think women are more aware because from a young age they've realised their looks are a huge super-power in the world.

i've had great and terrible omegle responses with the exact same angle and lighting in the same session

Unironically gay men want men manlier than women do.

Just be prettyboy, bro.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel

Also, gay men tend to put more emphasis on an muscular build then heterosexual women when it comes to mating choices

women lie. simple as.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel