Extended fasts and taking t3

Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
I feel like a complete fatass and I want to know if I can take t3 and not est while taking snake juice (electrolyte drink)

ur injecting when ur high bf?

anyway dont take t3 without roids, even with roids, i would use it when u stop losing weight/stall at a big caloric defecit. messing with your t3 makes u end up rebounding and using it without roids will make u whither away.

also dont do the snake diet lmfao, just diet normally.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Just cut hard without t3. Do an hour of cardio a day. Maybe do clen.

ur injecting when ur high bf?

anyway dont take t3 without roids, even with roids, i would use it when u stop losing weight/stall at a big caloric defecit. messing with your t3 makes u end up rebounding and using it without roids will make u whither away.

also dont do the snake diet lmfao, just diet normally.
I want to wither away. Imagine not eating and having an extremely high metabolism. I'll look like a stick, and I have roids so I can reverse the process and gain muscle

I want to wither away. Imagine not eating and having an extremely high metabolism. I'll look like a stick, and I have roids so I can reverse the process and gain muscle

i would use a small dosage of test, 250mg and cut on a large defect then add in t3 when u stall in wieght. thats much more efficient.

clen is better in my opinion tho given u strictly count your calories.

i woudlnt mess with t3 unless ur contest prepping

Clen is the best anti-catabolic ever. I don't notice that it sheds fat like a "fat burner stimulant" should. But it just makes me hold ALL my muscle when losing weight. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if fake natttys are just dedicated and taking clen. I don't feel a stimulant effect from it really at all, then again I take concerta and Ritalin daily. When I took 20mg yohimbine I felt like I was gonna die, couldn't control the shaking at all, then when it subsided I got a 10 hour hyper-boner which hurt because my dick was so errect.

Clen 100mg or 120mg. Really didn't feel any speedy side effects. I worked up from 20mg though.

EDIT: And T3 just really isn't the best thing to take. It won't spare muscle like clen. It's not like it's an extremely dangerous drug and your suppressed thyroid does recover pretty fast, but T3 just doesn't really add much benefits, even when taken with clen it's just kinda wak. I'm sure it has really good uses and can be used for other goals, but just for fatloss and bodymaxxing, I wouldn't use it.

Last edited: