extending @ 9 inches rn

elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Kraken
should I keep adding rods or no? I think I'll eventually injure myself and get permanent ED if I keep adding length on this thing

I should try wearing it for longer but it's so difficult to find the time & I ain't crazy enough to try wearing this thing at work yet.

thoughts?

@Dr Shekelberg @Won'tStopNoodling @CupOfCoffee

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, ReverseNorwoodPill, Deleted member 4614 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 2214
Brb pics since no imagination.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), RAITEIII and Be_ConfidentBro
Extends.me
Go for 8

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6997, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 7 others
I feel like I shouldn't post things like that on this forum cuz there's too many teencels
gonna make a reddit account on that dickmaxxin subreddit soon & I'll link it to people that are interested

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
Dude your dick isn’t the issue anymore lmao there’s other areas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
Dude your dick isn’t the issue anymore lmao there’s other areas
It's always an issue w/ how promiscuous girls are these days
pretty much all of em will have been shagged by someone with a bigger dick than you

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 10524
How bout girth? You'd probably be better off improving that

It's always an issue w/ how promiscuous girls are these days
pretty much all of em will have been shagged by someone with a bigger dick than you
Do you actually believe this, having a 10 inch dick literally isn’t going to do you any better than a 9 inch dick

How bout girth? You'd probably be better off improving that
Is it even possible? Every girth improving method seems to be either too dangerous or cope

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 10524 and CupOfCoffee
Is it even possible? Every girth improving method seems to be either too dangerous or cope
Yeah you have to be careful with girth but it does work if you prioritize it. I think light use of a pump and light Jelqing should add some without risking injuring your nerves. And tbh I've had plenty of times where I fucked it up by going too hard pumping and had bad erections for a while so don't make that mistake. If there's any pain at all try to adjust it and keep it pain free

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and oatmeal
Do you actually believe this, having a 10 inch dick literally isn’t going to do you any better than a 9 inch dick
It's all about the wow factor
girls see your absolutely ginormous cock and get close before you even put it in
anything below 6.5 inches is a huge turn off for them

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 6382
Which extender are you using OP? I recently got around 800 bucks so I might bite the bullet and get a good one + a bathmate

Which extender are you using OP? I recently got around 800 bucks so I might bite the bullet and get a good one + a bathmate
I dont think price equals effectiveness in this branch
I certainly wasted my money with the Phallosan Forte

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Be_ConfidentBro
I dont think price equals effectiveness in this branch
I certainly wasted my money with the Phallosan Forte
Oh really? That is good to know considering that thing is like 300 bucks.
I already tried ordering a cheap 30 dollar extender fro Ebay but that piece of shit didn't come in after 2 months of waiting and they refunded my money in the end.

A rod extender (andropenis) with a vacuum cup (that I bought separately and superglued to it kek) and an ADS (phallosan forte). I try to wear the rod extender for at least 4 hours a day and the ADS is just used for consolidating gains while I sleep.

He refused to send pics months ago when he claimed go gain 2 inches in less than one year. He said he would PM, but that was a larp and refused to send the pics too.

Its beyond debatable the reason why someone who's claiming by their own initiative to have grown plus 2 inches would refuse to post even only one pic.

If I were to guess, he most likely isn't confident on the perception we might have about his results.

Imp that's my opinion elfmax I'm not really trynna bash u. Youd help a lot of people posting it. But honestly smth is off with such claims.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756, Be_ConfidentBro, OOGABOOGA and 3 others
you tried hanging?

A rod extender (andropenis) with a vacuum cup (that I bought separately and superglued to it kek) and an ADS (phallosan forte). I try to wear the rod extender for at least 4 hours a day and the ADS is just used for consolidating gains while I sleep.
can I PM you about the one I'm using? Asking you if it's legit?

• +1
He refused to send pics months ago when he claimed go gain 2 inches in less than one year. He said he would PM, but that was a larp and refused to send the pics too.

Its beyond debatable the reason why someone who's claiming by their own initiative to have grown plus 2 inches would refuse to post even only one pic.

If I were to guess, he most likely isn't confident on the perception we might have about his results.

Imp that's my opinion elfmax I'm not really trynna bash u. Youd help a lot of people posting it. But honestly smth is off with such claims.
keep on coping

Yesterday I bought Bathmate Hercules, an extender off Ebay for 30 bucks, DMSO to apply topically to Penis and L-Carnetine for oral use. Spent 180 Euro for Dickmaxxing, 9x6.5 or death.
Also bought ring light + LED light for my room to homsexual TikTok max ngl

• +1
Yesterday I bought Bathmate Hercules, an extender off Ebay for 30 bucks, DMSO to apply topically to Penis and L-Carnetine for oral use. Spent 180 Euro for Dickmaxxing, 9x6.5 or death.
Also bought ring light + LED light for my room to homsexual TikTok max ngl
why dmso

It should help with softening the collagen in your penis and thus making the tissues stretch easier and further. It's been discussed on PE forums as well as this one and I decided I'll give it a shot while extending and pumping. It also promotes healing thus cementing gains faster and I need it to fix my slight peyronie's

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and WadlowMaxxing
It should help with softening the collagen in your penis and thus making the tissues stretch easier and further. It's been discussed on PE forums as well as this one and I decided I'll give it a shot while extending and pumping. It also promotes healing thus cementing gains faster and I need it to fix my slight peyronie's
where did u buy it

how did u not injure urself already

Last edited:
u probably deformed ur shit too jfl@ur autism

OP, are you Chad?

where did u buy it
I just wrote DMSO on amazon and many topical products with 99.99% purity came up. It's easily available since it's widely used for pain, collagen maxxing and even on hair (paired with castor oil for example).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
what are you using? i'm wearing an andropenis extender rn

• +1