Eye Area >>> Everything else

I would eyemog everybody here if my eyes wouldnt be so close to each other. I didnt grow properly. I had wonderful Lachowski eyes(if not better) when i was little but know i am utter shit and deserve to be killed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
True, true.

Girls fall in love with a guys eyes.

But the PTC homosexaul-cat look from the fash industry is overrated. The biggest slayer at my highschool had narrow yet slightly downward slanted eyes like Elvis which gave him that melancholic lover-boy vibe. The incels had ptc eyes and looked like their mothers.

Attachments

• eye-candy.jpg
    eye-candy.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 19
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, JustChris and ZyzzReincarnate
True, true.

But the PTC homosexaul-cat look from the fash industry is overrated. The biggest slayer at my highschool had narrow yet slightly downward slanted eyes like Elvis which gave him that melancholic lover-boy vibe. The incels had ptc eyes and looked like their mothers.
solid first post

• +1
True, true.

inb4 someone calls elvis ugly or below average because of his negative canthal tilt

• +1
?? under eye support is overrated, notice how he has minimal upper eyelid exposure

My upper eyelid exposure is not minimal. Eyelid exposure depends on where you’re looking at. If your eyes are focusing an object/person beneath your eye level then you’ll have slightly above average eyelid exposure. If your eyes are focusing on an object that’s at your eye level, then you have minimal upper eyelid exposure.

• +1
My upper eyelid exposure is not minimal. Eyelid exposure depends on where you’re looking at. If your eyes are focusing an object/person beneath your eye level then you’ll have slightly above average eyelid exposure. If your eyes are focusing on an object that’s at your eye level, then you have minimal upper eyelid exposure.

incel
True, true.

imagine being this low iq to hijack the post and start talk about NCT even though i only mentioned upper eyelid exposure

• +1
Don't listen to the copers and the chads. They want you to remain subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and Sodoku
incel

imagine being this low iq to hijack the post and start talk about NCT even though i only mentioned upper eyelid exposure

JFL. Having eyelid exposure doesn’t change shit if you’re already good looking. And if you’re a 3 it won’t take you to a 7 just by having hunter eyes if you still have your subhuman features.

Last edited:
  • +1
I think my nose is too big. Any ideas on how to make it look smaller (aside from growing a beard)?

get a rhinoplasty

• +1
a guy with a good eye area and shitty everything else can mog someone with a shitty eye area and good everything else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
a guy with a good eye area and shitty everything else can mog someone with a shitty eye area and good everything else
That would be an exaggeration tbh. An extremely weak lower 1/3rd is a death sentence (though luckily there are many procedures to improve that one).

• +1
I hate my eye area so much lmfao

• +1

A guy with a good eye area and shitty everything else will look weird. And I don't mean weird in a sense that he's not good looking, but weird in a sense that something's really fucking off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TakaRyo
A guy with a good eye area and shitty everything else will look weird. And I don't mean weird in a sense that he's not good looking, but weird in a sense that something's really fucking off.

My eye area is average to below average but all my other features are absolutely horrible.

• +1
My eye area is average to below average but all my other features are absolutely horrible.

your eye area mogs many people here

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite and TakaRyo
It's overrated imo, I have slight NCT and high set eyebrows.
Contrary to what many actually believe, high set eyebrows can look quite suave if the shape is angled and color is black.

Though they need to be somewhat low too otherwise it looks too feminine.

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo