Eye area is everything!! muh jaw is law, muh banana is orange, muh reptiles is nordic

D

Deleted member 3702

Kraken
When you are 5 centimeters from a girl you look her straight in the eyes and she only sees your eye area and your eye color ( incels of this site who feel expert in attractiveness study can't understand since they never approach a girl within 100 meters)

proof: I was sitting on a bench with a girl and she spoke only of my eyes and how beautiful she found them. Why? because it is the area that attracts the most attention and especially when you are close to the girl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Titbot, john2, BeestungLipsTheory and 8 others
high IQ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin and Deleted member 3702
yes yes yes yes yes... eye area is 90%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
sikişiyosun kardeşiiiiiiiiiimmmm

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3702 and ElliotRodgerJr
you need 2 things to be human in this life, a good eye area and a normal voice

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3702
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, zeno and yang
my high iq is underrated
yeah
do you think a girl gives a shit about your jaw when you are making out? Nope. Two things matter there, your height and your eyes.

• JFL
suicidefuel

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Schönling and Deleted member 3702
yes bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, 5'8manlet, Golden Glass and 7 others
Eye area and lips are 99% of looks

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 3702
harmony is all that matters but yeah when ur close to a girl the main things shell notice is eyes and lips

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 3702
harmony is all that matters but yeah when ur close to a girl the main things shell notice is eyes and lips
yeah exactly, I try too explain that

I’m not 5cm removed from a girl... Ever.

• Woah
  • +1
Jaw is mainly needed in modeling but irl as long as your jaw isnt totally subhuman it wont make much difference. There is this guy in my class who gets attention from a lot of females and the only remarkable thing about him is his eye area rest is average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 3195, Deleted member 3702 and 1 other person
1. Eye area
2. Mouth area
3. Jaw

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Golden Glass, Pietrosiek and Deleted member 3702
tamam kanka öyle diyorsan öyledir

burada türkleri görünüş olarak çok küçümsüyolar ayar oluyorum
cevap vermicen ve yoluna bakcan, ben halimden memnunum inanmiyanim problemidir zaten bu kopekler Turkleri çekemiyorlar

• +1
Reactions: nastynas
Muh "muh"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Pendejo and Deleted member 2846
EVERYTHING matters if you want to be chad

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Pendejo, thickdickdaddy27 and 1 other person
Jaw is mainly needed in modeling but irl as long as your jaw isnt totally subhuman it wont make much difference. There is this guy in my class who gets attention from a lot of females and the only remarkable thing about him is his eye area rest is average
if u are not subhuman with 8/10 yes u are good for slay
Muh "muh"
MUH
EVERYTHING matters if you want to be chad
eye area more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JFL AT THE AMOUNT OF COPING IN THIS THREAD EVERYTHING MATTERS YOU DUMB CUNTS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195
cevap vermicen ve yoluna bakcan, ben halimden memnunum inanmiyanim problemidir zaten bu kopekler Turkleri çekemiyorlar
aynen öyle bro, eskiden cevap veriyodum artık siklemiyorum

• +1
When you are 5 centimeters from a girl you look her straight in the eyes and she only sees your eye area and your eye color ( incels of this site who feel expert in attractiveness study can't understand since they never approach a girl within 100 meters)

proof: I was sitting on a bench with a girl and she spoke only of my eyes and how beautiful she found them. Why? because it is the area that attracts the most attention and especially when you are close to the girl
Showering makes one attractive

Proof: a girl told me once

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 3702 and Pendejo
and good cheekbones
Not really. Cheekbones are more of an aesthetic feature. If you lack jaw or eyes, cheekbones can somewhat redeem you.

• +1
Not really. Cheekbones are more of an aesthetic feature. If you lack jaw or eyes, cheekbones can somewhat redeem you.
yes but good cheekbones is an instantly visible good features who attract som bitch

Eye area is harder to fix

And eye area doesnt go away when you get fat

But strong jawline is more rare than eye area, most people dont have bad eye areas, but almost nobody has good jawline

• +1
Reactions: joseph and Pendejo
harmony all that matter

turk chads bro

yakında dünyayı ele geçircez bro
zaten dunya bzimdi elimizden aldilar
harmony all that matter
harmony is good face+ god-tier eye area
Jaw > Mouth
eye area>jaw
Eye area is harder to fix

And eye area doesnt go away when you get fat

But strong jawline is more rare than eye area, most people dont have bad eye areas, but almost nobody has good jawline
u need good jaw but god-tier eye are make you instantly unique

• +1
Reactions: nastynas
Jaw > Mouth
Depends. Mouth area is an extremely sexual area of the face. It is literally where you kiss. A bad mouth destroys all harmony and it is a failo that is extremely hard to fix. An ugly mouth is damn near a death sentence.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: nastynas and Pietrosiek
Depends. Mouth area is an extremely sexual area of the face. It is literally where you kiss. A bad mouth destroys all harmony and it is a failo that is extremely hard to fix. An ugly mouth is damn near a death sentence.
if u are a recessed boneless chicken mouth can't help you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
FUCK YOU CHAD AND FUCK YOUR EYES

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 2846

this is the truest statement ever. My mouth area absolutely kills me and it is so hard to fix.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Pietrosiek
Nah bro i disagree.
Mouth area (size, shape, color of lips, philtrum) is way more important.

bro this is suifel rn, Im reminded of my shitty mouth area from all of this

• So Sad
Reactions: needsolution
big faxxxxx

slightly big lips are ideal for most

• +1

This is the brutal truth life is about being nordic foids purpose is mainly to be breeding grounds more more nordic kids.

If your not nordic try to not rope but encourage more nordic kids being born