Eye area is very important

M

mitodrake

Platinum
I noticed ALL main characters of a teen series i used to like when i was child and little to no upper eyelid exposure. They lower third can not be great ones, but eye area... all of them had at least above average eye area. It's insane.

Eye area is really very important

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage, Short Ugly and Brown and Deleted member 1973
  • +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Eye area>lower third

The eyes are the window to the soul

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mateusz74, je3oe, Titbot and 2 others
Lack of sclera show is important.

Same goes for Big skull and lack of nostrils showing.

It's insane because its old like almost 20 years ago and probably if they had bad eye area they would not be the main

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Eye area>lower third
As long the lower third isn't this bad...

3327.jpg

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Eye area>lower third

The eyes are the window to the soul
Idk its too simplistic to put one over the other I think. Personally If I could choose between having Henry Cavill's jawline or Gandy's eye area id take the jawline tbh, having extra bone mass in the jaw hold the face together well, look at Cillian Murphy.

Jaw is law

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Assuming you got all traits of the face to be average and got to choose ONE area to be above average you'd choose the eye area over all the others if you wanted the most boost to overall looks

• +1
Reactions: Reggina Calcio, Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
Assuming you got all traits of the face to be average and got to choose ONE area to be above average you'd choose the eye area over all the others if you wanted the most boost to overall looks
which is impossible because ur jaw dictates how ur whole face will look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
ever hear of a hypothetical ~question~?

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Eyebrows thickness and position is important as fuck for eye area

• +1
Reactions: Linoob
ever hear of a hypothetical ~question~?
a hypothetical scenario still needs to make sense because it is physically impossible to have a slayer eye area with average tier bones

Yes Yes but no eyes for my midface
And philtrum

• +1
Reactions: Bimax
That, and because eye area is a lot harder to fix surgically.

My eyebrows help me a lot, but i still got some uee, that sucks

• So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax
No. Its midface. Mandible depends on maxilla.

I have hunter eyes and a bad lower third

Screen Shot 2019 12 09 at 120142 AM
im truecel
As long the lower third isn't this bad...

3327.jpg
if my mandible and chin didn't look like that, I wouldn't be a khhtv, hence why I'm getting double jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
View attachment 187349 im truecel

if my mandible and chin didn't look like that, I wouldn't be a khhtv, hence why I'm getting double jaw
Have you confirmed that you are a double jaw candidate by talking to a maxfac? ive a hard time believing you're a truecel with that eye area mate, PM me pictures.
Would you though? I mean a wide angular jaw is a halo, and it ensures good aging, i mean look at people with strong jawlines they tend to age well, look at Cillian murphy.

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Have you confirmed that you are a double jaw candidate by talking to a maxfac? ive a hard time believing you're a truecel with that eye area mate, PM me
Eye area is not really enough all features need to be at least average, i have a subhuman recessed lower jaw and upper to some degree totally ruining my entire harmony so even my eye area doesnt help.
Onision is a good example, his eye area is alright but because of the top tier development of both jaws hes a slayer

0diiWXyQ 400x400

Eye area is not really enough all features need to be at least average, i have a subhuman recessed lower jaw and upper to some degree totally ruining my entire harmony so even my eye area doesnt help.
Onision is a good example, his eye area is alright but because of the top tier development of both jaws hes a slayer

View attachment 187377
faefe68a-d098-48e6-aa65-678ffc1d4843.jpg

Onision was lowkey one handsome bastard, explains why he ever had a fanbase despite his trash content.

View attachment 187377
are you getting double jaw?

faefe68a-d098-48e6-aa65-678ffc1d4843.jpg

Onision was lowkey one handsome bastard, explains why he ever had a fanbase despite his trash content.

are you getting double jaw?
Yeah in one of videos he said that he never had braces, which explains is good face and naturally straight teeth

I'm getting lower jaw and then mse in paris. I dont know the time frame yet but I would rather get mse after lower jaw surgery cuz then I might be able to use facemask to pull the upper jaw forward. But I dont wanna do that when my lower jaw is disproportionately recessed

Have you confirmed that you are a double jaw candidate by talking to a maxfac? ive a hard time believing you're a truecel with that eye area mate, PM me pictures.

Would you though? I mean a wide angular jaw is a halo, and it ensures good aging, i mean look at people with strong jawlines they tend to age well, look at Cillian murphy.
I'll pm u just promise to not bully me

Density, shape, position relative to eye, tilt.

Underrated af comment.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
I showed a pic of salludon eyes to a foid and she’s like idk looks to weird , he doesn’t have lashes I don’t like just Jfl

I showed a pic of salludon eyes to a foid and she’s like idk looks to weird , he doesn’t have lashes I don’t like just Jfl
lashpill

hate my eyes fml

just wear sunglasses my entire life theory

eye area pill destroyed me

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Jaws much easier to fix than eye area, too many guys I see with great jaws but not attractive due to bad eye area. However, I know several guys with avg lower third but good eye area who do fine with women.

You see someone's eyes before you see someone's jaw, probably why actors don't have cute kitten eyes.

But once again eye area just like any other singular trait won't make you a slayer. Eye am living proof of that : )