Eye Area is Who You Are

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Your eye area is you. When you think of someone, you think of their eyes. Think of a member on this forum.

You just thought of their eye area.

I hate my eye area. I have a different perception of who I am. When I look at my eye area I look like a creep. Recessed under eyes with dark circles and sclera show, and my brow ridge is recessed, cuck eyes.I look like utter shit and old. Nothing can be done. It’s over.

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, xz90, Aribbaa and 3 others
Legit. And it's one of the few things that are hard to looksmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, NormieKilla and Deleted member 656
most of those flaws can be fixed with surgeries, but if you have two eyes that are different shapes/are asymmetrical then you can't be more fucked

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and Deleted member 656
most of those flaws can be fixed with surgeries, but if you have two eyes that are different shapes/are asymmetrical then you can't be more fucked
What do you mean by that nigga? You can get surgery to correct asymmetry caused by eyelids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
What do you mean by that nigga? You can get surgery to correct asymmetry caused by eyelids
I don't know whether I'm going insane but I feel like one of my eyes is more horizontally wide, while other is vertically wide making me look retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and fobos
My problem is bones. I have yet to see cuck eyes turned into slayer eyes from surgery. I need wider orbitals.

• +1
Giga lifefuel

I don't know whether I'm going insane but I feel like one of my eyes is more horizontally wide, while other is vertically wide making me look retarded
Yeah one of my eyes is wider than the other. I don't think it's noticeable to anyone else and certainly not in motion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and Deleted member 470
Legit, it's one of the biggest things that signals your personality out of your looks.

"you can see someone's soul in their eyes" is what idiots tell themselves to justify ugly people being bad.

jaw is law

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and dogtown
I hate myself so much.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GrewWrong, sorrowfulsad, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Yeah one of my eyes is wider than the other. I don't think it's noticeable to anyone else and certainly not in motion.
yeah that's shit that you only notice when you stare at pics of yourself 3hrs/day

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 1332 and Deleted member 656
yeah that's shit that you only notice when you stare at pics of yourself 3hrs/day
My left eye is legit 1 mm pfl different. Ogre.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
My left eye is legit 1 mm pfl different. Ogre.
that's like half a standard deviation it's ogre for u just ldar buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 656
No amount of personality and "positive attitude" will stop you from being perceived a certain way if your eye area is shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Autist, SHARK and 1 other person
that's like half a standard deviation it's ogre for u just ldar buddy boyo
Yeah but my PFL is almost 3 standard deviations above average so I can afford it.

I’d rather have the best jaw and cheekbones with average eyes, than the best eye area with average facial bones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Michael Myers, Ropemaxing and 4 others
I’d rather have the best jaw and cheekbones with average eyes, than the best eye area with average facial bones

Tbh good jaw and cheekbones usually implies good eye area as well given that cheekbones really affect how the eye area is structured as well imo. That being said bone structure > eye area imo as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and dogtown
Tbh good jaw and cheekbones usually implies good eye area as well given that cheekbones really affect how the eye area is structured as well imo. That being said bone structure > eye area imo as well.

Meh, it will probably give you good undereye support, However it’s not guaranteed to give you good hooding, take arcbrah for instance

• +1
Meh, it will probably give you good undereye support, However it’s not guaranteed to give you good hooding, take arcbrah for instance

facts

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
I feel like eye area is more important when it comes to pictures and stuff but irl, (in motion) there is more than that.
Or Rami Malek

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 656

Daily reminder no one will ever eye-mog O' Pry. They are the definition of perfection.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, dogtown and Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
its over

• +1
Reactions: impure666 and Deleted member 656
View attachment 44496
Daily reminder no one will ever eye-mog O' Pry. They are the definition of perfection.

@Rugged mogs him for sure

”long downturned medial canthus, vertically small eye, dark eyebrow with a scar, DOM coloring and insane bone around eye area. Nobody mogs my eyes”

Not true eyes and jaw. But i have one of the worst eyes on lookmax.org

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
@Rugged mogs him for sure
View attachment 44503
”long downturned medial canthus, vertically small eye, dark eyebrow with a scar, DOM coloring and insane bone around eye area. Nobody mogs my eyes”
low IQ if you don't suspect that he is frowning and squinting

edit: Oh my bad, I didn't read the quotation marks, I thought you were being unironic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, xz90 and androidcel
Suicidefuel for me. Never began. :feelsuhh::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Agree with this thread btw, it's my biggest mood brightener.

Whenever I feel insecure about my body I just remember that I have a low trust eye area.

"Are those the eyes of a pitiful cuck? Or are those the eyes of a fighter who has been cursed into a laughable body? Your soul doesn't belong to this flesh you have, you were destined to be something better"

The same applies to voice, voice and eyes are the window to one's abstract soul.

and it sounds like a massive cope since those happen to be my only good features (moderately), but I think most can agree with me

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 656
Nah its the whole face
Your eye area is you. When you think of someone, you think of their eyes. Think of a member on this forum.

I hate my eye area. I have a different perception of who I am. When I look at my eye area I look like a creep. Recessed under eyes with dark circles and sclera show, and my brow ridge is recessed, cuck eyes.I look like utter shit and old. Nothing can be done. It’s over.

Orbital implants?

cope dick is who you are as MAN a dicklet has no other qualities that can save him

It could just be hooding difference

I have a shitty eye area which kills me as much as my nose.

mirin my blue hunter eyes