Eye area > Lower third - Let's discuss

prettymuchfuxed

Trainee
legit if you ask most girls what they like on a guys face, theyll say nice eyes and a nice smile. Assuming all of your other features dont stand out too much and aren't ridiculous you should be fine.

Alarico8

Arcanologist
Stephen James is such a slayer ngl my fav male model
The combination of high-set cheekbones with low protrusion, uncovered because of good forward growth and very low body fat, gives an extremely aesthetic and striking ogee curve. Combine that with a great eye area like Stephen James has and you've got a slayer face. O'Pry is exactly the same. Then he has the tattoos to top it off.

Neither Stephen James nor O'Pry have conventionally great lower thirds. O'Pry has a monster chin but a roundish jawline. Stephen James' is fairly typical. Both have fuller lips though.

Eyes, lips and being lean are extremely powerful in combination.

Last edited:

Alarico8

Arcanologist
First one is a great example. Ed Westwick has an unremarkable eye area but a good lower third, and managed to build a career off of that. Everything ought to be above average, or average at the very least. Fixing failos is more important than acquiring halos, without exception. Hence why Ed Westwick is known as good looking (average eyes + good jaw) and Rami Malek isn't (bad eyes + good jaw).

Lumbersexual

Apprentice
Rami Malek is also a very rare exception. It is super rare to have an above average jaw and one of a kind below average eyes. His eyes are so buggy that I've actually never seen that irl. I've seen it in photos and on movies, like Steve Buscemi, but eyes like that are as rare as extremely good ones. If you have average eyes and great jaw or average jaw and great eyes, I think you'd be just fine either way. Unfortunately having average anything is a disqualifier for any girl above a 5.

NormieKilla

Apprentice
Eye area is definitely the most important trait (coming from someone with a decent lower 3rd).

Having perfect eyes but being flawed into other departements makes you by default a 5/10. Then, you can easily gain some points and ascend your way to the very top.

However, not having a good eye area doesn't mean that you can't be handsome.

Shoutout to the member on here who finally burried the whole lower 3rd BS and came up with a very underrated theory, which is the importance of the mouth area.

In fact, it should'nt be "eye area vs lower third" but eye area vs mouth area !

Coping

Zephir
Eye area is definitely the most important trait (coming from someone with a decent lower 3rd).

Having perfect eyes but being flawed into other departements makes you by default a 5/10. Then, you can easily gain some points and ascend your way to the very top.

However, not having a good eye area doesn't mean that you can't be handsome.

Shoutout to the member on here who finally burried the whole lower 3rd BS and came up with a very underrated theory, which is the importance of the mouth area.

In fact, it should'nt be "eye area vs lower third" but eye area vs mouth area !
Yep eye area is still most important but mouth area is def second, lower third/jaw bone is overrated
29811 Gl cuz of his eye area + mouth area which creates his good harmony, his bones and actual jaw are shit

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
eye area is what make sean o'pry look like a fucking godlike ascended being in motion. his gaze destroys womens pussies

badromance

Zephir
Mine is as bad as Nibba's I guess or slightly less. Absolute death sentence.
Nibba is therefore a looksmaxed normie and will never be a Chad. It's a hard pill to swallow but hell eventually get there.

BLEG PERSON

Gigachad by 2022
High prenatal T does it
View attachment 29367
Most boxers have NCT, im pretty sure boxers are one of the most masculine guys on the planet, and its linked to high prenatal T, prenatal T is ur ability to fight regardless of training, if you're not slaying, its definitely not NCT holding u back, cause alot of classically handsome men had NCT
paul newman, marlon brando, alot of guys i cant name
don't confuse NCT with the corners of the eyes being hooded over.

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

LIL MOTOROLA
The lower third affects your cheekbones and your midface though. Like you can’t have good cheekbones but a shit jaw. Just try to recess your jaw purposeully, you’ll see it pulls your cheekbones down, this fucking up your midface greatly.

They are equal important imo
hol up, when you say try to recess your jaw purposelly, you mean like the mckenzie chin tuck?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sc22 Looksmaxing 51
BLEG PERSON Looksmaxing 31
xz90 Looksmaxing 16