The lower third is easily fixable with surgeries. The eye area NOT >>>

INb4 muuh Taban can fix your eye area -No he can't fix
-Your IPD
-PFL

Your jawline can be changed
-be it the width
-be it the chin projection
-be it the gonial angle etc.

I admire people with a good eye area rather than people with an avg eye area and strong lower third. That's why Crisick is nothing special.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, chadpreetcel123, toptearmm and 11 others
The lower third affects your cheekbones and your midface though. Like you can’t have good cheekbones but a shit jaw. Just try to recess your jaw purposeully, you’ll see it pulls your cheekbones down, this fucking up your midface greatly.

They are equal important imo

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Yea eye area is by far more important I made a thread and posts about this, YOU CAN NOT BE NON ATTRACTIVE WITH A TOP TIER EYE AREA, it’s impossible

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Deleted member 470, BoiiBoii69 and 6 others
The lower third is easily fixable with surgeries. The eye area NOT >>>

INb4 muuh Taban can fix your eye area -No he can't fix
-Your IPD
-PFL

Your jawline can be changed
-be it the width
-be it the chin projection
-be it the gonial angle etc.

I admire people with a good eye area rather than people with an avg eye area and strong lower third. That's why Crisick is nothing special.
good, now worship me cuck

• +1
Reactions: BoiiBoii69
Yea eye area is by far more important I made a thread and posts about this, YOU CAN NOT BE NON ATTRACTIVE WITH A TOP TIER EYE AREA, it’s impossible
I was unattractive with a top tier eye area.

• +1
Reactions: Coping
I was unattractive with a top tier eye area.
Unless 300 pounds I don’t see how tbh even then u would still look good but just fat af which kinda ruins it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
high iq

Unless 300 pounds I don’t see how tbh even then u would still look good but just fat af which kinda ruins it
210 lbs with a ginger neckbeard, but yeah. Apparently it was self-evident even then that I'd be attractive if I lost weight.

Nah nah wouldn't say this. My argument for eye area>lower third is basically that you can fix your lower third but not your eye area and thats why the eye area is more important and has more value in terms of reaching your peaks in looks.

good eye area but recessed chin. Would you consider this guy as gl´? I also remember a guy from incels that had a 9/10 eye area but a very recessed chin and his eye area couldn't carry his weak lower third.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson and kobecel
Having a good lower third is more impressive than having a good eye area. Lots of people have good eye areas but they lack in the lower third department. Bones > femininity (I say femininity because good eyes are usually good because they are feminine.)

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, RedPilledStemcel, jefferson and 2 others
Yeah kinda sucks having low ipd, luckily the rest of my features are good

Both are shit for me.
Fucking ogre.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: godsmistake and theropeking
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, godsmistake, RedPilledStemcel and 1 other person
Having a good lower third is more impressive than having a good eye area. Lots of people have good eye areas but they lack in the lower third department. Bones > femininity (I say femininity because good eyes are usually good because they are feminine.)

You can fix your lower third with surgeries easily but the eye area not
Both are shit for me.
Fucking ogre.

Just go for skull implants bro
In unfrauded pics he looks like a potato that got injected with estrogen
????

lots of subhumans have good eye areas. Lots of gl dudes don't. Eye area is important in that it just has to not be awful.
In unfrauded pics he looks like a potato that got injected with estrogen

210 lbs with a ginger neckbeard, but yeah. Apparently it was self-evident even then that I'd be attractive if I lost weight.
Yea you would still have the face but the fat would be destracting from it and ruining it
cope tbh, eye area is a lot more impressive especially irl in motion it’s literally what makes girls wet when they look at your eyes and it’s more rare as well, eyes are everything nothing even comes close

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Deleted member 656 and theropeking
Nah nah wouldn't say this. My argument for eye area>lower third is basically that you can fix your lower third but not your eye area and thats why the eye area is more important and has more value in terms of reaching your peaks in looks.

View attachment 29318
good eye area but recessed chin. Would you consider this guy as gl´? I also remember a guy from incels that had a 9/10 eye area but a very recessed chin and his eye area couldn't carry his weak lower third.

B
E
A
R
D

• +1
Reactions: axedee, theropeking and Deleted member 656
  • +1
I'd rather be Zac Efron than Rami Malek

• +1
Reactions: godsmistake, NormieKilla, Lumbersexual and 4 others
Reminder all users on here are sucking a guys dick who has a subhuman eye area

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, Lauking and Deleted member 656
Reminder all users on here are sucking a guys dick who has a subhuman eye area
View attachment 29336
His eye area isn't bad. NCT with positive-tilted eyebrows and fem features with an otherwise masc structure is a prettyboy slayer aesthetic.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
permasquint gang

54mm IPD will NEVER be fixed in my life time. I can fraud lower third until my lifetime is over. Eyearea >>>>> lower third.

His eye area isn't bad. NCT with positive-tilted eyebrows and fem features with an otherwise masc structure is a prettyboy slayer aesthetic.
You can't be serious dude. NCT is always bad, without exception.
It makes him look innocent and low fighting success. Obviously other features halo but looking only at eye area its subhuman.

But why am I even saying this. You're all sucking his dick anyway. Fuck this gay forum.

• +1
Reactions: SLA and Deleted member 656
Low iq comparison argument level tbh.

It makes him look innocent and low fighting success. Obviously other features halo but looking only at eye area its subhuman.

But why am I even saying this. You're all sucking his dick anyway. Fuck this gay forum.
It's a common theme I'm seeing. Prettyboys with NCT and positive eyebrows. I don't buy into the NCT meme.

29339 29340
I wonder who makes girls wetter when they look at his face? :lul::unsure:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and Lauking
54mm IPD will NEVER be fixed in my life time. I can fraud lower third until my lifetime is over. Eyearea >>>>> lower third.
What's your head width

• +1
its pretty much over for you buddy boyo, keep coping
NCT is legit af.
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
My PCT makes my eye area shit and I look like a gay alien

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and dodt
It's a common theme I'm seeing. Prettyboys with NCT and positive eyebrows. I don't buy into the NCT meme.
I have NCT and it's literally the worst feature a person can have. It's even 10 times worse than having severe acne. Stop glorifying bad features wtf.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and dodt
Yes, for aesthetics and pictures eye area is better, but IRL its a different story, for that raw attraction a chiseled massive jaw is more important,

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, RedPilledStemcel, Gengar and 3 others
HAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHH and this retard
HHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Attachments

• 72.jpg
    72.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 251
I have NCT and it's literally the worst feature a person can have. It's even 10 times worse than having severe acne. Stop glorifying bad features wtf.

Minor NCT isn’t noticeable, severe is a death sentence

• +1
Reactions: Fath0039, kobecel and Deleted member 656
Minor NCT isn’t noticeable, severe is a death sentence
Mine is as bad as Nibba's I guess or slightly less. Absolute death sentence.
Nibba is therefore a looksmaxed normie and will never be a Chad. It's a hard pill to swallow but hell eventually get there.

• +1
Reactions: fobos, badromance, Coping and 2 others
Nibba is therefore a looksmaxed normie and will never be a Chad. It's a hard pill to swallow but hell eventually get there.

I don’t care mines neutral, I still think your vastly overreacting about NCT though

• +1
He mogs just about every guy I know irl on face alone. Then you factor in the height and frame, both of which he's good in.

lol it isnt that bad, dont let the lookism memes get to you, slight nct is a normal masculine trait, PCT is actually feminine and we obsess over it cause we like feminine features and think feminine things are attractiuve to females, its only bad if it's like Fatman

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 656
No.....

• +1
lol it isnt that bad, dont let the lookism memes get to you, slight nct is a normal masculine trait, PCT is actually feminine and we obsess over it cause we like feminine features and think feminine things are attractiuve to females, its only bad if it's like Fatman
Yea slight nct is not an issue tho far from ideal still, ideal is slight pct you need that to have a top tier eye area

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 656
How is NCT masculine? It makes a man look scared, like a pussy actually whereas PCT makes one look aggressive.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Yea slight nct is not an issue tho far from ideal still, ideal is slight pct you need that to have a top tier eye area
yes but no one is really perfect, a small flaw like slight nct isnt even a big deal unless it noticeably looks melting, same with eyelid exposire, some exposure is normal and only looks bad in pics cause we analyze and it gets flattened

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, kobecel, Coping and 1 other person
I would even say mouth area is more important than the actual lower third/jaw as well since it affects harmony more and it’s what people focus on when you’re talking, mouth area is very underrated ngl

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, xz90 and Deleted member 656
How is NCT masculine? It makes a man look scared, like a pussy actually whereas PCT makes one look aggressive.
It's caused by high prenatal T, same as downturned lips.
I would even say mouth area is more important than the actual lower third/jaw as well since it affects harmony more and it’s what people focus on when you’re talking, mouth area is very underrated ngl
Beginning to realise almost every example of a person with bad harmony is because of bad lips.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and Coping
High prenatal T does it

Most boxers have NCT, im pretty sure boxers are one of the most masculine guys on the planet, and its linked to high prenatal T, prenatal T is ur ability to fight regardless of training, if you're not slaying, its definitely not NCT holding u back, cause alot of classically handsome men had NCT
paul newman, marlon brando, alot of guys i cant name

• +1
Reactions: shaugstir and Deleted member 656
High prenatal T does it
View attachment 29367
Most boxers have NCT, im pretty sure boxers are one of the most masculine guys on the planet, and its linked to high prenatal T, prenatal T is ur ability to fight regardless of training, if you're not slaying, its definitely not NCT holding u back, cause alot of classically handsome men had NCT
paul newman, marlon brando, alot of guys i cant name
Jon-Erik Hexum, easy PSL 8.

• +1
Reactions: F36 and future chadlite
it only makes a man look scared if its similar to that cuck fatman, otherwise no one really notices it at all, in motion u would never notice it
Jon-Erik Hexum, easy PSL 8.
yeah him too, isaaccarews, he singer dua lipa's boyfriend has severe nct but still looks good, Women care about your bones more when it comes to attraction, thats why i would choose chris carmack jaw + average eye area over godly eye area and average jaw any day of the week

• +1
View attachment 29339View attachment 29340
I wonder who makes girls wetter when they look at his face? :lul::unsure:
Jon Kortajarena mogs the guy on the left.
You can fix your lower third
Except it will look fake anyways.
cope tbh, eye area is a lot more impressive especially irl in motion it’s literally what makes girls wet when they look at your eyes and it’s more rare as well, eyes are ev
It's not a cope, a great lower third is rarer than a great eye area. Obviously, the first thing people will notice is eyes but if you don't have a top-tier eye area, having a great lower third would compensate greatly for that. I can't say the same for people with top-tier eye area and a bad lower third.
Cope, look at prime James Franco, Spiderman 1 era.

Last edited:
  • +1