Eye area > Lower third - Let's discuss

The idea that eye area mogs lower third becausr it can be fixed is wrong amd contradicts the whole thread lol, were talking about what part plays a bigger role in attraction (not pictures) and its definitely the jaw no doubt stop this muh eye area cope,
Jon Kortajarena mogs the guy on the left.

Except it will look fake anyways.

It's not a cope, a great lower third is rarer than a great eye area. Obviously, the first thing people will notice is eyes but if you don't have a top-tier eye area, having a great lower third would compensate greatly for that. I can't say the same for people with top-tier eye area and a bad lower third.

Cope, look at prime James Franco, Spiderman 1 era.
this^

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel and Gengar
I don’t care mines neutral, I still think your vastly overreacting about NCT though
Yeah NCT legit doesn't matter that much, pct is overrated
permasquint gang
yes but no one is really perfect, a small flaw like slight nct isnt even a big deal unless it noticeably looks melting, same with eyelid exposire, some exposure is normal and only looks bad in pics cause we analyze and it gets flattened
Yeah IRL everyone has upper eyelid exposure because your eyes are constantly moving and showing emotion

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 656
What about Jake Gyllenhaal who made it in at 19 on that ranker poll?
Large, round eyes, lots of upper eye lid exposure. He has pct, but his eye lid exposure would be rated subhuman and his round eyes as feminine.
Or Ryan Gosling with his asymmetry and pct?
He has neutral ct, his UEE is completely normal. Eye area is all about the emotion projected, and he looks very stoic, which is good for aman (unlike the homo vibes sent by extreme PCT)

I would even say mouth area is more important than the actual lower third/jaw as well since it affects harmony more and it’s what people focus on when you’re talking, mouth area is very underrated ngl
I agree here, having nice lips, nice teeth and an average to above average eye area is usually enough to slay some woman as long as your bodyfat percentage is low

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Coping and Deleted member 656
I agree here, having nice lips, nice teeth and an average to above average eye area is usually enough to slay some woman as long as your bodyfat percentage is low
Completely true. Eye area is the most important individual feature, followed by the mouth area. Low body fat enhances just about everything, including the mouth area. Good-looking men with bad eye areas don't exist, nor do good-looking men with bad mouth areas, and you need crazy bone-structure to look Chad-tier if you're not lean.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, NormieKilla and Coping
Completely true. Eye area is the most important individual feature, followed by the mouth area. Low body fat enhances just about everything, including the mouth area. Good-looking men with bad eye areas don't exist, nor do good-looking men with bad mouth areas, and you need crazy bone-structure to look Chad-tier if you're not lean.
Legit agree with both, and mouth and eye area make up 90% of your facial harmony. A good jaw will not compensate for a bad eye area like some people seem to think

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and Deleted member 656
Cope, look at prime James Franco, Spiderman 1 era.
One of the few men my gf has openly said are handsome, alongside Stephen James, Broderick Hunter and Alain Delon (who she says I look like jfl)
Legit agree with both, and mouth and eye area make up 90% of your facial harmony. A good jaw will not compensate for a bad eye area like some people seem to think
Rami Malek is high-tier Normie at best because of his poverty-tier eye area.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Gengar and Coping
One of the few men my gf has openly said are handsome, alongside Stephen James, Broderick Hunter and Alain Delon (who she says I look like jfl)

Rami Malek is high-tier Normie at best because of his poverty-tier eye area.
Stephen James is such a slayer ngl my fav male model

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Imagine comparing different features, not taking into account that NCT can be of different lvl and standard deviations from average. Below average feature = bad sign. Below 20th percentile feature = over for you, fuckin subhuman.
1 more degree of NCT and James Franco will contribute to this forum with his posts and guides on statusxmaxing from his moms basement.

legit if you ask most girls what they like on a guys face, theyll say nice eyes and a nice smile. Assuming all of your other features dont stand out too much and aren't ridiculous you should be fine.

• +1
Stephen James is such a slayer ngl my fav male model
The combination of high-set cheekbones with low protrusion, uncovered because of good forward growth and very low body fat, gives an extremely aesthetic and striking ogee curve. Combine that with a great eye area like Stephen James has and you've got a slayer face. O'Pry is exactly the same. Then he has the tattoos to top it off.

Neither Stephen James nor O'Pry have conventionally great lower thirds. O'Pry has a monster chin but a roundish jawline. Stephen James' is fairly typical. Both have fuller lips though.

Eyes, lips and being lean are extremely powerful in combination.

Last edited:
when-you-touch-his-jaw-line-sharp-jawline-3719758.png
jawline-jawline-jawline-jawline-nysart-think-im-going-to-stay-3887174.png
his-jawline-could-cut-cut-me-uppp-6838239.png
I'm of the "everything must be above average" mindset

• +1
Reactions: kobecel

First one is a great example. Ed Westwick has an unremarkable eye area but a good lower third, and managed to build a career off of that. Everything ought to be above average, or average at the very least. Fixing failos is more important than acquiring halos, without exception. Hence why Ed Westwick is known as good looking (average eyes + good jaw) and Rami Malek isn't (bad eyes + good jaw).

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Lumbersexual
Rami Malek is also a very rare exception. It is super rare to have an above average jaw and one of a kind below average eyes. His eyes are so buggy that I've actually never seen that irl. I've seen it in photos and on movies, like Steve Buscemi, but eyes like that are as rare as extremely good ones. If you have average eyes and great jaw or average jaw and great eyes, I think you'd be just fine either way. Unfortunately having average anything is a disqualifier for any girl above a 5.

• +1
Eye area is definitely the most important trait (coming from someone with a decent lower 3rd).

Having perfect eyes but being flawed into other departements makes you by default a 5/10. Then, you can easily gain some points and ascend your way to the very top.

However, not having a good eye area doesn't mean that you can't be handsome.

Shoutout to the member on here who finally burried the whole lower 3rd BS and came up with a very underrated theory, which is the importance of the mouth area.

In fact, it should'nt be "eye area vs lower third" but eye area vs mouth area !

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 656 and Coping
Its about harmony. Eveything matters. Its all about not having any subpar features with a few good halos.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, mido the slayer, Autist and 5 others
Eye area is definitely the most important trait (coming from someone with a decent lower 3rd).

Having perfect eyes but being flawed into other departements makes you by default a 5/10. Then, you can easily gain some points and ascend your way to the very top.

However, not having a good eye area doesn't mean that you can't be handsome.

Shoutout to the member on here who finally burried the whole lower 3rd BS and came up with a very underrated theory, which is the importance of the mouth area.

In fact, it should'nt be "eye area vs lower third" but eye area vs mouth area !
Yep eye area is still most important but mouth area is def second, lower third/jaw bone is overrated
29811 Gl cuz of his eye area + mouth area which creates his good harmony, his bones and actual jaw are shit

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, NormieKilla and Deleted member 656
eye area is what make sean o'pry look like a fucking godlike ascended being in motion. his gaze destroys womens pussies

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Autist, Coping and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar
Mine is as bad as Nibba's I guess or slightly less. Absolute death sentence.
Nibba is therefore a looksmaxed normie and will never be a Chad. It's a hard pill to swallow but hell eventually get there.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, Deleted member 656 and Coping
High prenatal T does it
View attachment 29367
Most boxers have NCT, im pretty sure boxers are one of the most masculine guys on the planet, and its linked to high prenatal T, prenatal T is ur ability to fight regardless of training, if you're not slaying, its definitely not NCT holding u back, cause alot of classically handsome men had NCT
paul newman, marlon brando, alot of guys i cant name
don't confuse NCT with the corners of the eyes being hooded over.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Coping and Deleted member 656
PCT is a feminine trait. Masc is neutral. Lots of slayers have NCT even.

• Love it
Reactions: dogtown
The lower third affects your cheekbones and your midface though. Like you can’t have good cheekbones but a shit jaw. Just try to recess your jaw purposeully, you’ll see it pulls your cheekbones down, this fucking up your midface greatly.

They are equal important imo
hol up, when you say try to recess your jaw purposelly, you mean like the mckenzie chin tuck?

I'm only tear trough, lateral orbit, and brow ridge filler away from having a normal eye area. Just lol

• +1
A shitty lower third can be fixed, shitty PFL and IPD can't. End of discussion.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel, Coping and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 656
A shitty lower third can be fixed, shitty PFL and IPD can't. End of discussion.
IPD can be improved with a palate expander (a real one. Not the plastic ones you see on aliexpress)

IPD can be improved with a palate expander (a real one. Not the plastic ones you see on aliexpress)
Is there any truth to this? @theropeking

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
I have slight NCT and upper eyelid exposure. To top it off, I've also got dark circles. The three worst combos you can have.

I have slight NCT and upper eyelid exposure. To top it off, I've also got dark circles. The three worst combos you can have.
Do you know what's causing your dark circles, if it's allergies or thin skin it can be fixed relatively easily in most cases.

• +1
Bulgy eyes can be added and bad undereye support, and shitty eye color and u get me. its over

• +1
Bulgy eyes can be added and bad undereye support, and shitty eye color and u get me. its over
Your PFL must be like 50mm with that medial canthus though tbh tbh

• JFL
Reactions: dodt
You need a harmony
Alain delon has narrow jawline but defined
With long philtrim and he was the most handsome man in the world

HARMONY > everything

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 656
You need a harmony
Alain delon has narrow jawline but defined
With long philtrim and he was the most handsome man in the world

HARMONY > everything
It's more complicated than just that. Delon also had a very good eye area and very good zygos. His philtrum wasn't especially long and his chin was large enough to compensate.

Harmony is extremely important, but you need good individual features too. Bad features that harmonise well are still bad features, and won't look good regardless of the ratios.

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
It's more complicated than just that. Delon also had a very good eye area and very good zygos. His philtrum wasn't especially long and his chin was large enough to compensate.

Harmony is extremely important, but you need good individual features too. Bad features that harmonise well are still bad features, and won't look good regardless of the ratios.
True tbh chin defined jawline and good eye area

• +1
Bare minimum in 2019
Imagine waking up one day and finding out you're the only good-looking guy in the world

• +1
Imagine waking up one day and finding out you're the only good-looking guy in the world
Maybe but there are literal dogs who have sex with prime jbs, but I cannot get any attraction. So its about mogging any living being.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androidcel, kobecel and Deleted member 656
Maybe but there are literal dogs who have sex with prime jbs, but I cannot get any attraction. So its about mogging any living being.
Pretend to be a dog theory

• +1
Of course eye area is far more important.
The minimum level of eye area required to get an obese girlfriend in 2019:

Attachments

• IMG_2019-03-06_11-30-28.JPG
    IMG_2019-03-06_11-30-28.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_2019-02-25_10-33-31.JPG
    IMG_2019-02-25_10-33-31.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_2019-02-24_23-10-30.JPG
    IMG_2019-02-24_23-10-30.JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_2019-02-05_13-33-26.JPG
    IMG_2019-02-05_13-33-26.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_2019-01-28_14-43-04.JPG
    IMG_2019-01-28_14-43-04.JPG
    156.8 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_2019-03-16_12-14-18.JPG
    IMG_2019-03-16_12-14-18.JPG
    101.1 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_2019-01-28_14-54-26.JPG
    IMG_2019-01-28_14-54-26.JPG
    161 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_2019-03-22_14-29-21.JPG
    IMG_2019-03-22_14-29-21.JPG
    108 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_2019-02-05_13-38-38.JPG
    IMG_2019-02-05_13-38-38.JPG
    138.9 KB · Views: 97
  • +1
Reactions: dodt and androidcel
The lower third is easily fixable with surgeries. The eye area NOT >>>

INb4 muuh Taban can fix your eye area -No he can't fix
-Your IPD
-PFL

Your jawline can be changed
-be it the width
-be it the chin projection
-be it the gonial angle etc.

I admire people with a good eye area rather than people with an avg eye area and strong lower third. That's why Crisick is nothing special.
Eye area can be fixed with surgery

HARMONY MOGS INDIVIDUAL FEATURES. You need balance beetween ipd, bizygomatic width, midface height, chin height, philtrum, lips width and nose width, width of jaw and cheekbones, symetry. All of this. You cant have good harmony if you have god tier jaw and cuck eye area or cheekbones. Someone with all averge features combined with each other with good proportions and symetry would mog one feature dude. Look at Alain Delon. If he would have wider jaw and more squere Chin he would lookuch worst. Why? Becouse jaw would be to wide for his cheekbones and squere chin would destroy his angel type look. There are diffrent types of looks. Everyonr can be good. Sharp slayer (Richard ramirez) or softer angel (Alain Delon). Key is to have great harmony in you're pheno and type of looks.