Eye Area > Lower Third

MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Kraken
While lower third is important, eye area is more important.

Chad to normie instantly, just by changing his eye area.

58ED1051 66AA 40E5 841B EC8E19DE6332

Statusmaxxed NBA player to actual Chad.

Is lower third important? Of course. It’s in the top three most important things for facial beauty. But it takes the backseat to eye area.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6485b025t, Deleted member 8165, Mr.cope and 4 others
greycel moment

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 6997 and 5 others
eyes > lower third > cheekbones > browridge IMO

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
eyes > lower third > cheekbones > browridge IMO

Cheekbones are great, but the vast majority of slayers I know don’t even have visible arches. I’d say hair is more important honestly. Cheekbones are more of a requirement if you’re going to be an actor/model.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, thecel, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
Cheekbones are great, but the vast majority of slayers I know don’t even have visible arches. I’d say hair is more important honestly. cheekbones are more of a requirement if you’re going to be an actor/model.
damn i forgot hair completely

eyes > lower third > hair > browridge/cheekbones

Eye area only has to be not bad it doesn’t have to be good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 8064
every chad has a good jaw

damn i forgot hair completely

eyes > lower third > hair > browridge/cheekbones
I’d agree mostly. Although, again, most slayers I know don’t even have very prominent brow ridges. I think the height is more important. Low set brows lead to lower set eyebrows, and vice verse. Lips are also surprisingly important.

Eye area only has to be not bad it doesn’t have to be good
Depends what you’re trying to achieve and what else you have going for. People like to bring up Cahill (who has a pretty good eye area with a color halo) as proof that you don’t need an attractive eye area to be a chad/gigachad. Keep in mind Cavill literally has everything else going for him (and again, still has a pretty good eye area).

eye area = chad or incel

grow a beard if ur jaw is shit

christian bale looked insane in dark knight rises

Good eye area, hair, cheekbones, height, voice, etc. And a good chin, which I think is more important than jaw.

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
Good eye area, hair, cheekbones, height, voice, etc. And a good chin, which I think is more important than jaw.
body too, compare him in dark knight vs machinist. pretty insane

While lower third is important, eye area is more important.

View attachment 511612

Chad to normie instantly, just by changing his eye area.

View attachment 511600

Statusmaxxed NBA player to actual Chad.

Is lower third important? Of course. It’s in the top three most important things for facial beauty. But it takes the backseat to eye area.
Low IQ thread.

Give those guys a subhuman lower third and you get the same effect.

I’ve seen plenty of chads with an average eye area but every chad has a good jaw.

• +1
Reactions: shortretrudedchin, Deleted member 6128, Incoming and 3 others
Low IQ thread.

Give those guys a subhuman lower third and you get the same effect.

I’ve seen plenty of chads with an average eye area but every chad has a good jaw.

I never said a good eye area could compensate for a shit lower third. However, a slayer eye area and average lower third is better than average eye area and slayer lower third.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Mexicanboi
Average eye area + slayer lower third is what most good looking guys have.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Incoming
I never said a good eye area could compensate for a shit lower third. However, a slayer eye area and average lower third is better than average eye area and slayer lower third.
Every chad has a good lower third.

@Short Ugly and Brown on suicide watch

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Eye area being the most detrimental doesn't mean it's the most beneficial. Sure, with a horrible IPD you're fucked but you if you put a chad jaw on almost anyone they become model tier instantly. The same can't be said for hunter eyes, hair, zygos, nose, lips, etc.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and Deleted member 8064
Eye area being the most detrimental doesn't mean it's the most beneficial. Sure, with a horrible IPD you're fucked but you if you put a chad jaw on almost anyone they become model tier instantly. The same can't be said for hunter eyes, hair, zygos, nose, lips, etc.

It’s not just IPD. Look at the morph of Tom Cruise. Chad to normie. There are tons of guys with good jaws that are still normies because of their eye area. Even morphing O’ Pry to have an average eye knocks him down from model status.

It’s not just IPD. Look at the morph of Tom Cruise. Chad to normie. There are tons of guys with good jaws that are still normies because of their eye area. Even morphing O’ Pry to have an average eye knocks him down from model status.
Does brock lesnar have good eyes?

Bad eye area can break you. Good eye area can't save you. It's jaw + hair at the end of the day.

Bad eye area can break you. Good eye area can't save you. It's jaw + hair at the end of the day.

Good eye area + hair > hair + jaw. Look at Krasinski and Bale.

Good eye area + hair > hair + jaw. Look at Krasinski and Bale.
Bale's jaw isn't bad by any means and Krasinski is not good looking at all? And his eye area isn't even that good.

• +1
Reactions: Fath0039
Bale's jaw isn't bad by any means and Krasinski is not good looking at all? And his eye area isn't even that good.
Bale’s jaw is dead average, if not a little below. Lack of height, high gonial angle, not angular, etc.

Did you actually say Krasinski isn’t good looking?

Bale’s jaw is dead average, if not a little below. Lack of height, high gonial angle, not angular, etc.

View attachment 511929

And I never said someone can get away with a bad jaw if their eye area is good. I said slayer eyes + average jaw beats average eyes + slayer jaw.

And I never said someone can get away with a bad jaw if their eye area is good. I said slayer eyes + average jaw beats average eyes + slayer jaw.
08AB9454 068D 44D6 B23A 8641624ED58E

And Krasinski’s eye area is very good. Good PFLH, downturned medial canthus, green coloring, good eyebrows, etc

Last edited:
Don’t know PSL rankings. Krasinski’s wife makes Krasinski at least an 8, more an 8.5.
And ranking Bale that highly shits a hole in your theory that you have to have a good jaw to be a chad.

ratios > eyes > jaw

View attachment 511929
If that guy in your pic had no status he’d be normie, nowhere near fucking chad.

If that guy in your pic had no status he’d be normie, nowhere near fucking chad.
I have no reason to believe that. He’s notorious for being a good looking guy and has a hot wife. Also, you can’t play the roles he’s had if you’re not good looking.

Again, how his is jaw not average/slightly below? High gonial angle, lack of height, no angularity, etc.
Also he’s not fat whatsoever and barely has facial hair in that picture.