• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
abused dog discovers camera

• JFL
Reactions: Marquis, ShineBright, diggbicc and 3 others
Your eye colour is unique

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 756
You joined literally two months ago, I dont even know who you are. Shut the fuck up por favor.

Indeed, I like it. Looks better in daytime lighting for sure, this lighting doesnt do it justice.
They’re kinda olive green with some blue pigment too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
You joined literally two months ago, I dont even know who you are. Shut the fuck up por favor.
77E22EAF F30B 4510 8B1C 5A2BC42EB73E

• JFL
Reactions: Marquis, Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
You should be squint frauding in all pictures, you look better doing it although idk if you could get away with doing this 24/7 without looking autistic. People will think your angry all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Higg forget about ur eye area. Get shredded and go on gear and you will mog all Slavic dogs no contest.

need to cut off some of that neanderthal browridge

@higgabigga You look a lot like me but fatter, I think you must be the closest thing to my lookalike on this forum.

you need to do something about that uee, otherwise color, eyebrows, pfl all look fine to me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
@higgabigga You look a lot like me but fatter, I think you must be the closest thing to my lookalike on this forum.
what do you look like

Incel forum. Incels tend to be incels because of their looks. You certainly dont want to have many lookalikes among people who are incels because of their looks.

Incel forum. Incels tend to be incels because of their looks. You certainly dont want to have many lookalikes among people who are incels because of their looks.
This isn’t an Incel forum

• JFL
what do you look like
To anyone who sees this, please keep in mind that I don't usually take photos like this, I just wanted to imitate his pose to show the similarity between us.
128103887 665629007431169 6787215520985324212 n
@higgabigga you're basically what i would look like if I was fatter.

• JFL

• JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407
To anyone who sees this, please keep in mind that I don't usually take photos like this, I just wanted to imitate his pose to show the similarity between us.
View attachment 831102 @higgabigga you're basically what i would look like if I was fatter.
We have very very very different eye areas.