Eye area = overrated

Sean O'Pry midface is like a quadrillion times better than mine bruh...Also, i do have hunter eyes as well (not as good as Sean obviously) but failo'd by a long midface.
View attachment 344411
midface looks kinda long to me he is just very well developed with very high cheekbones and forward growth that makes appear his nose is shorter in some angles , also he just have so many striking things in his face that people dont even look at the nose and stuff , well just go slay with that mask btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Greeicy
midface looks kinda long to me he is just very well developed with very high cheekbones and forward growth that makes appear his nose is shorter in some angles , also he just have so many striking things in his face that people dont even look at the nose and stuff , well just go slay with that mask btw
No bro his midface is compact. He has a ratio of 1.2 not to mention how wide his IPD is. His strong point is his eye area but he would still be Chad if you made his eye area worse by like 2 points.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Mr.cope and godlikesz
bruh midface is overrated , in motion is not that noticiable , lens distortion too , also go workout and train neck so people will tend to look other things
Long midface cope
Oprys midface is compact

Long midface cope

Oprys midface is compact
1.1 ratio
Long midface cope

Oprys midface is compact

1.1 ratio
1.2**

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401