Eye area really can make or break you brutal

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
This guy should be GL but looks like a total puppy eyed non threatening low sex appeal cuck cause of too rounded eyes

148c5f45397ec3b28bd6b4f3c34c7d74

C6aJ1HtWUAA gJU

Model 10186 fe845a5f8359

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Enfant terrible and Deleted member 2205
he's good looking, but he could look BETTER with hunter eyes.

He still slays I'm sure

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Deleted member 10524, SHARK and 23 others
You are deluded tbh, as much as I respect you.

He would have no problem getting women. Would slay on Tinder

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Arvenas, Deleted member 2933 and 24 others
He’d be able to slay regardless but he’d be better with a good eye area

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Ruby, NormieKilla and 1 other person
He is good looking tho

But yeah his eyes could definitely be better

Subhuman de aru wake de wa nai kedo, chado to wa zettai ni chigau to omou

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
You're coping if you think girls don't think he's attractive. Only aspies on sites like these put importance on hooded eyes. Girls don't give a shit about it if you look good.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Bewusst, EckhartTollemaxx and 4 others

that first result sums it up :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Clearly I'm making this post tongue in cheek guys but still, eye area can determine if women see you as friendly LTR material vs ONS material. Eye shape/area can determine the personality you project kinda crazy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 1100 and autistic_tendencies
Clearly I'm making this post tongue in cheek guys but still, eye area can determine if women see you as friendly LTR material vs ONS material. Eye shape/area can determine the personality you project kinda crazy
Brb mild upper eyelid exposure
Brb asymmetrical eyes
Brb poor under eye support

:(

Mogs me to oblivion and back

TF are you talking about. This dude alone mogs the entire forum alone.

He's still a total slayer.

8/10 for sure.

keep crying . my eye area itself kills his ancestry lines looks to the ground
we both know that's not true.Do you really expect people to believe a fat curry mogs him?

we both know that's not true.Do you really expect people to believe a fat curry mogs him?
I know its true that I mog him. jfl if you think I dont mog that bonless nct fashionmaxxed dude

"Muh he's already good looking!!!"

He would be BETTER LOOKING with a BETTER EYE AREA. Not HUNTER EYES, jsut a better PFL more symettry.

You faggots are completely destroyign the point of this site with your belevolent "I'm not an autist" coping.
You're on this site to improve. This is not incels.is or some other shit where everyone shuns chad.
OP is absolutely right. He is not as good looking as other people. In a real life scenario, 1 in every 10 people would mog him.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Amnesia

He would be BETTER LOOKING with a BETTER EYE AREA. Not HUNTER EYES, jsut a better PFL more symettry.

You faggots are completely destroyign the point of this site with your belevolent "I'm not an autist" coping.
You're on this site to improve. This is not incels.is or some other shit where everyone shuns chad.
OP is absolutely right. He is not as good looking as other people. In a real life scenario, 1 in every 10 people would mog him.

Finally.

Plus I expected more from ppl here, they are obv also falling for the professional camera/pose halo.
His eyes are very roundish and non threatening

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Finally.

Plus I expected more from ppl here, they are obv also falling for the professional camera/pose halo.
Exactly. Everyone's gotten into the mentality "I'm the non autistic one and the other users are" and it becomes this autistic circlejerk of people who think they are normal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Amnesia
Still hes good looking obv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
This guy isn't that good looking. I highly doubt he will "slay on tinder" either.

He must be better looking in motion

He must be better looking in motion
Everyone is better looking in motion.

OP made a mistake of saying he's goodlooking. Everyone just used it as a piggyback to circlejerk each other into thinking they are normal for thinking the guy is good looking.

It's a fact. The dude in the title would 100% look better with a better eye area.

You are delusional.

Looksmaxing is about improving your looks and by extention; quality of life and your sexlife.

The guy in the above photos is top 15-20% facial irl. Not much he can do to "improve" except maybe fillers for undereye support and he can't really do much about his slight nct. Those are very minor things and not worth going under the knife for a guy like him. Besides. Despite what YOU may think, He still has good eye shape and color, that most women find attractive.

Also, Amnesia is a looksmaxxed 6.5-7 psl living with bdd and ocd. No offense.

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga
Yes he looks like a faggot

This is what woman want

Images 23

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
You are delusional.

Looksmaxing is about improving your looks and by extention; quality of life and your sexlife.

The guy in the above photos is top 15-20% facial irl. Not much he can do to "improve" except maybe fillers for undereye support and he can't really do much about his slight nct. Those are very minor things and not worth going under the knife for a guy like him. Besides. Despite what YOU may think, He still has good eye shape and color, that most women find attractive.

Also, Amnesia is a looksmaxxed 6.5-7 psl living with bdd and ocd. No offense.
JFL at this fucking giga cope. Top 15%-20% is not enough at all. He can't impprove because he has a bad eye base. His eye shape is not good at all. Looks extremely average. Symetrical wider eyes would give him a psl boost.

The point of this forum si to look better. Being the top 20% means absolutely nothing in society. I never once said that females won't find him attractive. I jusst said that he would be even more attractive with a better eye area. Wether he is currently attractive is not the fucking point of this thread.

Wait, is the guy from the instagram the same guy as that boy in the video?
Yeah he's the guy in the green long sleeve shirt at 33 seconds.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Amnesia
Taylor Fuchs is the guy with his arms crossed. Higginson is wearing a green henley shirt moving and looking around.
Ahhh I gotcha bro. I was mirin Taylor hard and didn't notice the others lol. He descended pretty bad. Idk what happened.

Ahhh I gotcha bro. I was mirin Taylor hard and didn't notice the others lol. He descended pretty bad. Idk what happened.
Yeah Fuchs has insane eye area and forward maxillary growth.

JFL at this fucking giga cope. Top 15%-20% is not enough at all. He can't impprove because he has a bad eye base. His eye shape is not good at all. Looks extremely average. Symetrical wider eyes would give him a psl boost.

The point of this forum si to look better. Being the top 20% means absolutely nothing in society. I never once said that females won't find him attractive. I jusst said that he would be even more attractive with a better eye area. Wether he is currently attractive is not the fucking point of this thread.

Holy shit @ you being so anal retentive. lmao

"JFL at this fucking giga cope. Top 15%-20% is not enough at all"

"Being the top 20% means absolutely nothing in society"

I can almost imagine the shit-eating grin on your autistic face, as you typed that nonsense.

Enough for what ???? Now I'm genuinely curious. tbh

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga
Everyone is better looking in motion.

OP made a mistake of saying he's goodlooking. Everyone just used it as a piggyback to circlejerk each other into thinking they are normal for thinking the guy is good looking.

It's a fact. The dude in the title would 100% look better with a better eye area.

I get your point but we just wanna say that the dude already looks good enough for most foids. Yes, he would look better with better eyes but it will just be icing on the cake at this point.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Mayorga and Deleted member 2205