Eye area really can make or break you brutal

I get your point but we just wanna say that the dude already looks good enough for most foids. Yes, he would look better with better eyes but it will just be icing on the cake at this point.
Its not icing on the cake at all though. The dude who get significantly more matches if a better eye area. Everyone is here to improve, even already glig people.

Its not icing on the cake at all though. The dude who get significantly more matches if a better eye area. Everyone is here to improve, even already glig people.
I told you that he (like most people) would look better in motion. When you look at a picture, you'll kind of directly look at the eyes which is normal because pictures are static. But in motion, his looks (mouth, blond hair, whitness,etc..) will also come into play and you'll put less focus on his eyes. If so, his eye colour alone will greatly halo him.

Yes everyone is here to improve but if you have already reached a certain threshold then you are ok. The dude is let's say a 6 which is good for a decent dating and sex life. He could indeed increase his PSL but there is almost nothing you can do about your eye area.

I told you that he (like most people) would look better in motion. When you look at a picture, you'll kind of directly look at the eyes which is normal because pictures are static. But in motion, his looks (mouth, blond hair, whitness,etc..) will also come into play and you'll put less focus on his eyes. If so, his eye colour alone will greatly halo him.

Yes everyone is here to improve but if you have already reached a certain threshold then you are ok. The dude is let's say a 6 which is good for a decent dating and sex life. He could indeed increase his PSL but there is almost nothing you can do about your eye area.
What are you on? This dude can do many things to his eye area.
Also don't understand why you're bringing the in motion thing again. He's nt a 6psl he's a 5.5 psl (top 10% of males). Althought it's a godo psoition to be in, he can improve further. Many people on the same site are in the same position.
For some reason, this post just got the autistic circelejerk that comes up every once in a while.

What are you on? This dude can do many things to his eye area.
Also don't understand why you're bringing the in motion thing again. He's nt a 6psl he's a 5.5 psl (top 10% of males). Althought it's a godo psoition to be in, he can improve further. Many people on the same site are in the same position.
For some reason, this post just got the autistic circelejerk that comes up every once in a while.
Saying that he would be more GL with better eye area is a valid fact.

Saying that he is not GL because of his eyes is exaggeration and borderline autism of course.

• +1
Reactions: Sweboy and Deleted member 2205
Saying that he would be more GL with better eye area is a valid fact.

Saying that he is not GL because of his eyes is exaggeration and borderline autism of course.
Dude OP corrected himself already. A simple mistake like that didn't have to ersult in multiple name calling and circle jerking, which led to someone saying that "eye area doesn't matter and only psl autists care about it" which is a complete cope.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
You are deluded tbh, as much as I respect you.

He would have no problem getting women. Would slay on Tinder
He's GL for sure, and will defo slay, but his eye are isnt quite as masc as the rest of his features.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
his eyes are subhuman-tier

U are autistic amnesia
Now i know why u dont get girls
Not even u know shit what is GL for females, but also deluded to whcih men have overall appeal
Believe ME i knoW IT , i was with more females than u will ever see at your life
U also took looksmaxing from wrong end because OF This

I recommned for you to make a poll between the females about this guys eyes, and return back with the result

lol this guy would still clean up tinder
yh he will look better with hunter eyes, but he can still slay anything he wants
you go to nightclubs, less than 1% of the guys would be better looking than him

its always black or white with users here, and that's why they'll forever be incels

Worst example you could possibly pick. He'd do better than 95% of this forum.

@Dope look how weirdly angry this post made some ppl, wtf is this autistic screeching going on?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
@Dope look how weirdly angry this post made some ppl, wtf is this autistic screeching going on?
Idk but I love how everyone keep saying he mog everyone when there's some people active on here that are better looking.

This forum has such a defeatist mentality lol. It's like hive mind.
Like I get the initial response, but even after you admitted it's a mistake saying he wasn't good looking, there are still people "calling you out"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Amnesia
ZoWCLnP.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 3043
@Amnesia This guy would benefit almost (but not quite) as much from eye area overhaul surgery as me.

BTW, what you said about eye area largely determining whether girls see you as ONS vs. LTR material is dead-on. There's a girl in my class with a ONS laycount of 50+ guys (I've mentioned her before on Lookism), and she told me that my eye area (aside from being bad-looking overall) also makes me look very innocent, assuming, and in her words, "hard to imagine as a one-nighter."