Eye area seems less important IRL

NormieKilla

NormieKilla

Bluepiller
I've got subpar eye area. Upper eyelid exposure+not buggy but roundish shaped eyes+ slight NCT.

I can't win on Tinder since it's all about pictures. Pictures make your eye area stands out more for various reasons (flash,etc..).

So foids just swipe left on me when they see my subhuman eyes.

But I can paradoxally get some attention at some moment in motion (irl) as my eyes aren't necessarily the main point of attention (even in face-to-face interaction).

Maybe my decent lower third and mouth area help me to counterbalance or to reduce the impact of my eyes on my looks.

• +1
Reactions: dodt
Lack of hunter eye --> No sexually attractive, that's how it works bro...

If you want rapist eyes (All females have a rape fantasy btw) you need narrow, long, pct, dark eyes.

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1774, BigBoy, Nosecel9000 and 1 other person
In real life eye color probably matters more. Women are generally seeking prolonged eye contact with blue eyed people.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
In real life eye color probably matters more. Women are generally seeking prolonged eye contact with blue eyed people.
Yeah, eye color is the reason one of my classmates repeatedly gets told he has “beautiful eyes” by foids even when his eye area is average.

Yeah, eye color is the reason one of my classmates repeatedly gets told he has “beautiful eyes” by foids even when his eye area is average.

We all know that foids are not really attracted by what they are define beautiful bro...

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, mr contemptuous, chadpreetcel123 and 2 others
We all know that foids are not really attracted by what they are define beautiful bro...
What? No. You’re saying foids are not attracted to men they call ”beautiful” as well?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I have a shit jaw but hunter eyes and always that a girl has spoken to me she has also had first level eyes. Eyes are legit. The girls are attracted to someone who looks like her, in my case they have similar eyes. I have this theory since I started visiting this site I have counted and started to fit pieces. -although I have to improve my fucking inhibition. I was with a girl of first level yesterday, but the high inhibition personality is a shit without attractive

Yes, eye area is overrated it is all about personality
Tenor 5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dodt and Pietrosiek
IRL they just need more time to judge your eye area

one thing that i noticed is that irl i barely notice any flaws other people have, it’s like i subconsciously know who is good looking or not

• +1
Reactions: dodt, NormieKilla and Notorious
one thing that i noticed is that irl i barely notice any flaws other people have, it’s like i subconsciously know who is good looking or not
i subconsciously know that everybody mogs me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dodt and Notorious
it’s over
i view every normie as a chad and every chad chadlite as gigachad that mogs supermodels. Life in school is hell

i view every normie as a chad and every chad chadlite as gigachad that mogs supermodels. Life in school is hell
no, but ded srs, everyone looks better irl, i don’t know why, you aren’t ugly bro

no, but ded srs, everyone looks better irl, i don’t know why, you aren’t ugly bro
even still i would need to be legit 7 psl chad to realy ascend and fuck my dream stacies and not be cucked. Girls views you as a sexual toy, if they can they change it for better model without even thinking. Also i would mog all this normies and chadlites that mog me now and steal their girls. Mog or be moged. Simple as that.

Its all about harmony, everything matters

yeah that makes sense, eye area takes much less of your face than your lower third, so it becomes much less noticeable in motion than your lower third

Gigacope
Congrats, you have reached IncelTears cope levels

I've got subpar eye area. Upper eyelid exposure+not buggy but roundish shaped eyes+ slight NCT.

I can't win on Tinder since it's all about pictures. Pictures make your eye area stands out more for various reasons (flash,etc..).

But I can paradoxally get some attention at some moment in motion (irl) as my eyes aren't necessarily the main point of attention (even in face-to-face interaction).

Maybe my decent lower third and mouth area help me to counterbalance or to reduce the impact of my eyes on my looks.
Bro, perfect eye are haloes so hard!! I have seen people who would be considered ugly without eye area but with perfect eyes they looked hella good. Just dont think too much about eyelid exposure, canthal tilt and shit, they have to be wiiide

Cope

Eyes are one of the first things girls mention they like in a guy’s looks

• +1

Have you seen alex costa? guy is gl. But his eye area destroys him big time.
Download

eyes are the most important feature in human look so start saving money for your surgeries

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
NCT is truly a death sentence. Upper eyelid exposure isn’t good, but is significantly overrated. Under-eye support is important.

• +1
NCT is truly a death sentence. Upper eyelid exposure isn’t good, but is significantly overrated. Under-eye support is important.
the most underrated feature is eye vertical width.
vertically narrow eyes are hunter eyes

Good Eye area is a rare trait thats why most slayers have shit ones. Because all the gigachad slayers got good ones

This is major cope. Eye area is so important, right behind strong jawline. With a strong jaw and hunter eyes your nose can be shit and you can be bald but still mog most men

I'm sorry but you're coping bro.