Eye area softmaxxing

Julian

Julian

Kraken
I wanna max full out on my eye area with softmaxxing, I already got castor oil for my eyelashes. I dont wanna post my full face on here but here's my eyebrows cuz got some questions.

As you can see they are not symmetric at all and the coloring is shit. My hair is darker than this tho(brown now, I used to be very light blond as a kid).

What to do with my eyebrows(coloring, shaping them). My biggest problem is those hairs you see that go to the other sides. I got light brown eyes(not posting cuz not doxing myself). I know the pic is a bit shit but someone prob knows what to do. I used faceapp on my face and black eyebrows + blue eyes was an INSANE halo on me but literally everyone will see that im frauding hard affff, although I shouldn't give a fuck lol.

Post the best softmaxxes you know. I consider the following but I dont wanna be called a frauder tbh: dyeing eyebrows black and wearing blue contacts. I'm going for a prettyboy eyearea the eyelashes are important already doing castor oil, squinting all day jfl. But maybe im missing something.

Oh ye cuz my cheekbones are very wide ES ratio frauding must be considered in this process, thats why I plucked them kinda wide set.

Tldr:
Advice about contacts please
Advice about shaping and coloring eyebrows please(Hair is darker than eyebrows), which tint do I need and which ones are good
Other softmaxxes I missed for eyearea

Shit posts are reported im serious, ye I know the pics are shit ill post better ones if needed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
you got nice eyebrows

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, AscendingHero, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
You should add microblading to your eyemaxxing plan. It is a semi-permanent tattoo. It can be used to add volume, fill in areas with little hair and give a more aesthetic shape. A pen-like tool with micro-needles is used to create tiny hair-like strokes, depositing medical-grade pigment beneath the top layer of skin.

Microblading does not penetrate the deeper layers of skin and is not permanent. Depending on your skin type and the products you use microblading should last 12-18 months.

Results:

Before:
Screen Shot 2020 05 31 at 223449

After:View attachment
View attachment
Screen Shot 2020 05 31 at 223258

Also, with the castor oil, put it on the lower part and slightly beneath the eyebrow, so new hair will start growing and you will get low-set eyebrows. Also put minoxidil in the inner part of the eyebrows so they will be less far from each other.

If you have the money use eyebrow serums. Eyebrow serums- are much more succesful than Castor oil because of bimatropost, peptides and many vitamins. Those with bimatropost are able to grow new hair in placed where there wasn't any hair. But these serums are quite expensive and must be used reguraly to maintain effects.

For darkening your brows use indygo, it's completely natural

some women's results:

Unknown 3

Make sure to take Biotin, vitamin B and D to supplement your brow growth.

Unknown 1

I hope I helped you out a bit :)

Attachments

• nanobrow-packshot-home@xl.png
    nanobrow-packshot-home@xl.png
    120.6 KB · Views: 113
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 11604, newperson and 2 others
accidental second upload.

• +1
Reactions: Julian
Just stay on topic I dont want retarded conversations in this thread thats why I noted it
idk but you asked about dyeing your eyebrows so they fit your hair colour better i'd say just google eyebrow dye and investigate further and for contacts you can try ttdeye contacts they look pretty realistic and have a bunch of colours

idk but you asked about dyeing your eyebrows so they fit your hair colour better i'd say just google eyebrow dye and investigate further and for contacts you can try ttdeye contacts they look pretty realistic and have a bunch of colours

but I mean the people who know me + gotta take em out every day. And maybe someone already dyed his eyebrows and had recommendations ^

but I mean the people who know me + gotta take em out every day. And maybe someone already dyed his eyebrows and had recommendations ^
well you spoke about being morphed with blue eyes and dark hair looks good so i assumed you wanted that look. you won't grow them overnight, until stroma comes you'll have to stick with contacts

and recommendations aren't really necessary, most eyebrow dyes are the same, just make sure you're protecting your skin by applying some cream under it before you dye

• +1
Reactions: Julian
id say you need a transplant - you eyebrows look way too short

You should add microblading to your eyemaxxing plan. It is a semi-permanent tattoo. It can be used to add volume, fill in areas with little hair and give a more aesthetic shape. A pen-like tool with micro-needles is used to create tiny hair-like strokes, depositing medical-grade pigment beneath the top layer of skin.

Microblading does not penetrate the deeper layers of skin and is not permanent. Depending on your skin type and the products you use microblading should last 12-18 months.

Results:

Before:
View attachment 1020202

After:View attachment 1020203
View attachment 1020203View attachment 1020207

Also, with the castor oil, put it on the lower part and slightly beneath the eyebrow, so new hair will start growing and you will get low-set eyebrows. Also put minoxidil in the inner part of the eyebrows so they will be less far from each other.

If you have the money use eyebrow serums. Eyebrow serums- are much more succesful than Castor oil because of bimatropost, peptides and many vitamins. Those with bimatropost are able to grow new hair in placed where there wasn't any hair. But these serums are quite expensive and must be used reguraly to maintain effects.

For darkening your brows use indygo, it's completely natural

View attachment 1020214
some women's results:

View attachment 1020222

Make sure to take Biotin, vitamin B and D to supplement your brow growth.

View attachment 1020218

I hope I helped you out a bit :)
High Iq, very helpful & informative post

Shame that this post isn't a thread, very informative

Contacts are cringes and plucking eyebrows is gay and cringe.. I don't wanna think when a fag combine both tbh

Contacts are cringes and plucking eyebrows is gay and cringe.. I don't wanna think when a fag combine both tbh

imagine not wanting to improve urself and just shitposting instead

imagine not wanting to improve urself and just shitposting instead
Grow thicker eyebrows/eyelashes and fix your bulging eyes, this is the only things you can do to ascend eye area.

Plucking / contacts is a looksmin.

Having more distance between your eyebrows frauds a higher ES ratio? If it's legit I will do it asap.